Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-19-2011, 07:01 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
I know, maybe they made the list because it was 'expected' to go that route off of last season.
Maybe. If Kerry sticks around I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to write a real Kerry/Chad romance down the road with Chad/Anna as potential angst factor in the form of a one night stand.
Old 02-21-2011, 01:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

I used to be able to imagine this couple maybe having a one night stand, but now it seems like not in a million years kind of thing.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:52 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ So then, you just think Channa is completely in the 'not happening' category now, Soleya?! Or do you still hold out that if they do happen, it will be something more 'serious' (as serious as it can get with Anna, lol)?!

Quote:
Maybe. If Kerry sticks around I wouldn't be surprised if they were going to write a real Kerry/Chad romance down the road with Chad/Anna as potential angst factor in the form of a one night stand.
Another human/human romance?! Absolutely, I'd bet on that possibility more than Tyler/Lisa working out in the end at this point.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-21-2011, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

I have to agree with Soleya. At this point it's getting kinda hard to picture as much as a potential Anna/Chad one nighter on the show. Like I mentioned before, the Chad/Anna dynamic has been completely defused by the writers. It's not even comparable to what we've seen play out over the course of season 1.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-21-2011 at 12:14 PM
Old 02-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I have to agree with Soleya. At this point it's getting kinda hard to picture as much as a potential Anna/Chad one nighter on the show. Like I mentioned before, the Chad/Anna dynamic has been completely defused by the writers. It's not even comparable to what we've seen play out over the course of season 1.
I know and now I'm wondering if maybe it does have anything to do with your theory from the Chad thread. I think it's very possible that they made Chad's character the next expendable one - perhaps in the season finale?!

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know and now I'm wondering if maybe it does have anything to do with your theory from the Chad thread. I think it's very possible that they made Chad's character the next expendable one - perhaps in the season finale?!
It is. I wouldn't be shocked if Chad were to go next and that's why the Anna/Chad dynamic is lying idle this season. If it happens I would take it as further proof that the V writers have absolutely no plan and are writing the story by the seat of their pants because this would be another obvious and abrupt change of direction.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It is. I wouldn't be shocked if Chad were to go next and that's why the Anna/Chad dynamic is lying idle this season. If it happens I would take it as further proof that the V writers have absolutely no plan and are writing the story by the seat of their pants because this would be another obvious and abrupt change of direction.
Yup, I've been convinced for some time now that the writers are writing this as they go from episode to epsiode, without any real conscious concern for continuity. It's sad but I'm finding these plot holes in like almost EVERY single plot they got going this season.

Old 02-21-2011, 02:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yup, I've been convinced for some time now that the writers are writing this as they go from episode to epsiode, without any real conscious concern for continuity. It's sad but I'm finding these plot holes in like almost EVERY single plot they got going this season.
Yes, I sadly have to agree. That would probably also explain how important storylines suddenly pop up whenever it's convenient for the plot and then disappear again for several episodes in a row (if not forever). So if Chad dies this season and there's not some random Anna/Chad hook up in one of the upcoming episodes, I can only assume that the writers completely changed their minds on the direction for Anna, Chad and Anna/Chad as a couple somewhere in the middle of writing and filming of the season.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 02-21-2011 at 03:45 PM
Old 02-21-2011, 05:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Yes, I sadly have to agree. That would probably also explain how important storylines suddenly pop up whenever it's convenient for the plot and then disappear again for several episodes in a row (if not forever). So if Chad dies this season and there's not some random Anna/Chad hook up in one of the upcoming episodes, I can only assume that the writers completely changed their minds on the direction for Anna, Chad and Anna/Chad as a couple somewhere in the middle of writing and filming of the season.

And my gut is telling me that Chad/Anna probably went out the window some time when they 'revised' the traitor agenda from Chad's end and threw it over to both Ryan and Hobbes direction.

Old 02-21-2011, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

And my gut is telling me that Chad/Anna probably went out the window some time when they 'revised' the traitor agenda from Chad's end and threw it over to both Ryan and Hobbes direction.
Well, I think the serious romantic direction for Chad/Anna definitely flew out of the window when the writers abandoned the 'human traitor' angle for the Chad character and instead decided to redeem him by having him join the resistance. But if Chad gets killed off this season and there's no hook up of any kind with Anna beforehand, I can only conclude that the decision to terminate Chad and by extension Anna/Chad was made on short notice, most likely after ABC cut the episode order.
Old 02-22-2011, 01:51 AM
Elite Fan

And this title is wrong now Sorry Soleya and other Channa fans, I really thought they'd have chex this season. I had mentally prepared myself for it
Old 02-22-2011, 02:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's okay Anna, I can live without it. And I definitely think it's never going to go there anymore at this point. I think it all changed when he saw what she truly looked like, before that maybe he was a little bit attracted to her, she is a powerful woman and very beautiful.
Old 02-22-2011, 02:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soleya (View Post)
It's okay Anna, I can live without it. And I definitely think it's never going to go there anymore at this point.

Quote:
I think it all changed when he saw what she truly looked like, before that maybe he was a little bit attracted to her, she is a powerful woman and very beautiful. :nod:
True
Old 02-22-2011, 06:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

No worries, Anna. That title doesn't have to be taken so literally, it's not like Channa didn't have any scenes together this season. They may not have been 'hot' and 'steamy' in the real sense but to those who like them - I'm sure to them they steam up the screens whenever they come on!

Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

True fact, their scenes are always intense no matter what.