Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm downloading the episode rn.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 03-13-2015, 07:49 PM
Master Fan

I keep refreshing the St. Berry tags on tumblr so I'm excited!

So I love Jesse's face during the final "whoa" when he sort of smiles at Rachel. And did you see the look Rachel gave to the band and basically kicked them out of the auditorium so she could be ALONE with Jesse?
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 03-13-2015 at 08:08 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Me too.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

I loved when Jesse was describing his character in the Broadway musical. And the dig he took at NYADA had me rolling. Classic Jesse St. James.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
So I love Jesse's face during the final "whoa" when he sort of smiles at Rachel. And did you see the look Rachel gave to the band and basically kicked them out of the auditorium so she could be ALONE with Jesse?
She wanted to be alone with him bless.

It was just so refreshing to see Jesse back on my screen, felt like classic Glee.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:25 PM
Master Fan

^It brought me back to the Glee that I loved for the first 3 seasons. I wish they hadn't derailed the show the way they did in seasons 4 and 5 but I'm happy that the characters seem to be getting fitting endings especially Rachel.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:30 PM
New Fan

They flirted from the time the started talking in the beginning of the episode ! They were so perfect im re watching there scenes and have a giant grin on my face!
Old 03-13-2015, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't watched Glee since S3 I think but I don't remember. Jesse definitely brought me back and I'm glad Rachel chose her education over anything else tbh. If she's gonna make it on Broadway, I want it to be because of her own merit.

Their scenes were the best part of the episode and I also liked the performances.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:58 PM
Absolute Fan

So Sam gets cheated on again. ssuddenly samchel never were together and after a gazillion years jesse comes back and it's all ok?

I'm sorry this is the Glee I don't like.
Old 03-13-2015, 10:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

A lot of things were rushed but Glee has always had sloppy writing. They are squeezing about 22 episodes into 13. I don't think RIB ever anticipated them having to do that.

Samchel was pretty much a rush move considering there had been absolutely no buildup for them. St. Berry has a history whether or not Jesse was brought in to be an obstacle for Finchel. St. Berry was a very real couple and Rachel had very real feelings for Jesse.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
One Direction

OMG I'M JUST SO. I'm sad Rachel didn't get to have many scenes with Jesse, but the ones they got were basically all I ever wanted for them? THANK YOU, RIB. I loved Jesse's dramatic entry, he's the kind of person who waits around for someone to start singing and then just joins in, and I couldn't possible love him more. Their duet was amazing and ugh, their faces while they were singing, they just looked so so happy.

Rachel's choice was super difficult, I was feeling so torn too, because NYADA is important but I also really wanted her to do this show with Jesse. In the end I think she made the right decision, and I hope that in the future they get the chance to be together on a Broadway musical, they would seriously kill it. Like Jesse said, they make great music together. Jesse being supportive in the end and just flirting with her omg, I love them sfm. And Rachel just couldn't resist, these two seriously had always a thing for each other.

It sucks about Samchel, but for me they were always just casually dating? :/ It really never felt like anything too serious, I think they were just there for each other. But I loved Sam and Rachel making lists for each other, I thought that was cute.

Kurt just being there for Rachel was perfect too, I love their friendship so much. And now Klaine is moving back to NYC again, and I just wanted more episodes to see them in the city with St. Berry tbh. It's like my favorite fanfics are coming to life lmao.

I thought the ND performances were really good, they deserved to win. Really loved Take Me to Church and I lost it with the little kid during Chandelier and then Spender on the actual chandelier. Lmao at Sue trying to take credit for their victory though. :')

The end with the trophies and the flashbacks made me tear up a little, though, fck these feelings coming back now.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

HER SCENES WERE AMAZING

So happy to see Lea and Jon back together on screen, seriously their chemistry is just insane and nobody can top that And Rachel and Jesse were soooooo adorable and hot together Their duet is so fcking flawless. I have to admit I was a bit dissapointed that they didn't play the whole song, but what we got was just WOW, HOW???? Their voices together are just magical Their scenes were so amazing and the little kiss we got So cute that we got to see Rachel a bit shy And when he said they make great music together I'm so ready for them to be in NY together You can see how much they love each other.

The little Rachel/Will moments, where she holds him are super cute I always love seeing those and now that he coaches the kids of ND again too we can see much more of that And when Rachel gave them a speech at the end And like you said Patt, that moment where they bring back the trophies and with those flashbacks was really emotional, it got me crying too Beautiful shots And Kitty looking at Rachel knowing what she wants

The little lists with Rachel and Sam were super cute Haha and I think she made a good descision picking NYADA It's important

So happy ND won and seeing Rachel so happy was really lovely and cute And Hummelberry All their scenes together are amazing
Old 03-14-2015, 08:49 PM
Elite Fan

Jesse. Only him and his voice. Amazing
Old 03-15-2015, 06:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved Take Me to Church.
Old 03-15-2015, 09:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't seen that one, because I only saw Lea's scenes

And the way she teased him with the egg story, that was super adorable and cute, her smile at the end Walking to him, the flirting