Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Elite Fan

Spoilers and Speculations #4: Ryan, we know you're reading this. Please give Rachel an effin' friend already.

Spoilers and Speculations

1x14 - Hello
Written by: Ian Brennan Directed by: ?
April 13, 2010

Official Episode Description:

Groff's character is called Jesse. He and Rachel meet at a bookstore, and during the episode are at her house and kiss.

The Glee club gives Rachel an ultimatum about something.

Will kisses someone called Shelby in his apartment.

Source:Gleeforum

1x15 - The power of Maddona
Written by: ? Directed by: Ryan Murphy
20th April 2010
Extra: This is the episode with the Madonna songs.

Idina Menzal is not in this episode (unconfirmed)

1x16 - Home
Written by: ? Directed by: ?

Quote:
Late night treat, third episode (1x16) titled "Home." Will we get into the personal lives of the characters? Isn't it fun waiting...
about 10 hours ago from web
Glee (gleeks) on Twitter

Ausiello: If you liked last fall’s “Wheels” installment, then rumor has it you’re going to love the third episode back. And by love I mean cry like a teething baby that’s just been dropped on its head. It’s probably no coincidence that both episodes share the same Emmy-winning director: Paris Barclay.

1x17 - Bad Reputation

Rachel and Puck are 'together' in this ep and share two deuts

1x18 Origional song (unconfirmed)

"Glee" Original Song (2010)

Ryan Murphy | GleeFan.com | A blog and fansite for Fox's Glee.

1x19
Written by: ? Directed by: Joss Whedon

1x20

1x21

1x22

General Spoilers

From The Cast

Ask Ausiello Scoop

Question: I know it’s not happening in the immediate future, but is there any chance for Puck-Rachel at all on Glee? Give us some hope! –Alex
Ausiello: Sorry, my little Puckleberry, but it doesn’t look good. Puck himself, Mark Salling, told us at the New Moon premiere that “there’s no indication that Puck will give it another try with Rachel. Puck is pretty interested in taking responsibility for his child with Quinn.” Lea Michelle is clearly hoping the two make another go of it. “I pushed and fought for a Puck-Rachel storyline because I love Mark so much and I wanted to work with him more,” she revealed. “And I thought Rachel should get some action. She has needs. She can’t be waiting all season for Finn. I thought it could be really different and not a pairing that people would expect. It was great how many people turned out to like them hooking up. I don’t know of it coming up in the near future, but fingers crossed.”

Question: Got any scoop on the Madonna-themed episode of Glee? —Jacob
Ausiello: Look for Rachel to sing five tunes by her Madgesty. And could a flesh-and-blood cameo be in the works? Maybe, since ”nothing has been filmed yet,” Michele said. “I am keeping my fingers crossed.” Um, exactly how many fingers does this girl have?

Question: For the record, I totally agree with your assessment of the Golden Globe nominations — Jim Parsons and John Noble are disgustingly absent and it makes me angry. Okay, so onto my question: I am dying for some Glee scoop since I have to wait until April for new episodes! —Sara
Ausiello: The phrase Best. News. Ever gets used a lot around these parts, but this truly is the Best. News. Ever: Jane Lynch’s campaign to snag a musical moment on the show has ended in victory! “I have read the first two episodes [of the back-nine] and I can tell you that I will be singing and dancing,” Lynch reveals. “I can’t tell you what I’m singing because it’s top-secret.” Just a little hint? Teases Lynch: “It’s a very cold song.” We wouldn’t have it any other way!

Question: As the mother of an absolutely beautiful and wonderful daughter with Down syndrome, I was thrilled to see the characters of Becky and Sue’s sister in Glee’s “Wheels” episode. Any chance these characters will be back? —Cathy
Ausiello: “I hear that that will happen, yes,” confirms Jane Lynch of her TV sis’ return. “I haven’t read anything yet, but I heard that’s in the works for somewhere in the next nine episodes.

* He’s putting Rachel and Puck back together! “I was really surprised [viewers responded so favorably to that pairing],” he says. “I thought people would find her to be far too irritating for him. But by the time [we heard that feedback], we had already shot the first 13 [episodes]. But because I read that — in your column, actually, so you get the blame — I was like, ‘I’m going to get them together in some way.’ So we just finished [writing] a special episode where they are together and they have two numbers together. It’s episode 4, ‘Bad Reputation.’”
Exclusive: 'Glee' boss on Rachel/Puck, Kurt's new BF, and Madonna! | Ausiello | EW.com

- There will be an announcement about Glee summer tour soon.
-Spoiler Alert: Season finale will feature showdown with Vocal Adrenaline. Also, Ryan hedges when asked if/when cast will graduate h.s.
-Ryan doubts that Idina Menzel's character will turn out to be Rachel's mom.

Michael Ausiello (EWAusielloFiles) on Twitter

Question: It’s so obvious that Idina Menzel is going to turn out to be Rachel’s mom on Glee it isn’t even funny. —Joel

Ausiello: Series creator Ryan Murphy, who acknowledges that the two share an almost spooky resemblance, isn’t ruling out such a twist. At least not completely. “I don’t think I’ll do that,” he says. “We wrote her part as a sort of Faye Dunaway of Network. She’s the female coach of Vocal Adrenaline. That’s what she plays.” Murphy says Menzel will appear in the first episode back on April 13 and then return for the regional showdown with New Directions in the season finale.

Watch With Kristin Scoops

In our recent conversations with the cast, Lea Michele and Dianna Agron (real-life BFFs) mentioned a love triangle, Cory Monteith called it a love square and Chris Colfer introduced the love pentagon! While we eagerly await the love parallelogram, we're enjoying the ride—and the refresher course on shapes—and getting down to the nitty-gritty on who's lovin' who on Glee: (read more)

Mark Salling, who plays mohawked bad boy Puck, tells us, "I think I am in love with Quinn (Dianna Agron) on the show, and she's in love with that other guy, and another girl is in love with that other guy. It's crazy." Oh, come on and admit it, in addition to Puck loves Quinn who loves Finn who has a thing with Rachel, Puck and Rachel are also going to hook up! Mark says, "You might see that in a future episode, but I don't want to give too much away. Everyone's hooking up with everyone." And Lea Michele says, "Rachel's definitely got a spot in her heart for Finn (Cory Monteith), but let's just say that Finn's not the only guy Rachel gets to have fun with this season." Scandal! [source]

YouTube - Idina on Glee!

"We have a huge, all-girls Madonna song and dance number that we're doing tomorrow," Lea told me last night. "Bright and early, 6 a.m., do you want me to call you?" (Despite my gleeful acceptance, the phone did not ring…Weird.)

"I think the fans will not be disappointed in the Madonna episode," said Lea, who brought her mom as her date. "It's big and it's powerful, and the characters who are interacting together are not the ones you would expect. I feel like with each episode everything keeps escalating to a new level."

Jennifer Lopez in Talks With Glee; Is Justin Timberlake Next? - E! Online

Other

+Got picked up for a full 22 episode season

+'Glee' Exclusive: 'Spring Awakening' star Jonathan Groff to join the show
EW has exclusively learned that Lea Michele’s Spring Awakening co-star, Jonathan Groff (seen most recently in Ang Lee’s Taking Woodstock) is coming on board Glee for five or six episodes playing the lead male singer of Vocal Adrenaline, the group already seen performing “Rehab” and “Mercy.” Says Glee co-creator Ryan Murphy, “He is a male diva…a miva.” Groff’s character will also serve as a potential love interest for Michele’s Rachel. [source]

+The Joss Whedon episode will be the 6th one in the Back 9.

+ Jonathan Groff confirms his role on Glee and his storyline with Rachel (video)

+ Although the news have spread that Idina Menzel will guest star on "Glee", creator Ryan Murphy is still clueless about what to do with the actress. Rumors suggested that she would either be the biological mother of Lea Michele's character Rachel or the coach of McKinley High's rival glee club, Vocal Adrenaline. However, the fact is Murphy hasn't figured out anything. When met at Hollywood Radio and Television Society panel on Wednesday, December 16, Murphy told People, "I don't know what I'm doing with Idina yet." He added, "I just met with her once. It sort of got leaked, but I haven't plotted it out yet."

Menzel's participation on the musical drama was confirmed when cast member Chris Colfer told The AP, "We had Kristin [Chenoweth] now Idina's coming. I can't even fathom that. I can't even talk about it. I am so, so excited." While he can't say anything yet about Menzel, Murphy could confirm that Kristin Chenoweth will be back as April Rhodes. "I know Kristin has a huge episode," Murphy said of the character who is a former Glee club member. "She's coming back because we write that for her, but there are some other people coming that I can't say, but they are big music people, so I'm very excited!"

What can we look forward to on Glee? — Gary

MICKEY: Contrary to the rumors, Idina Menzel is not playing Rachel's birth mother — not yet anyway. Ryan Murphy tells us that she'll be playing the ethics-free coach of Vocal Adrenaline. But might the two story lines converge? Murphy isn't ruling it out. He's also not ruling out Jennifer Lopez appearing on the show as a lunch lady who has "a Susan Boyle moment" — but he says J. Lo hasn't said yes yet.

Will Rachel and Finn ever get back together on Glee? — Benji

Also: Before Rachel and Finn can walk off into the sunset, there's the small matter of Quinn's baby, who we'll also meet this spring.[/QUOTE]

Mega Buzz: Scoop on House, NCIS, Lost and More! - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Quote:
A separation? A relationship twist? A pairing that will catch you off guard? K.I.T. #gleeks because you're in for a ride.
about 4 hours ago from web
Glee (gleeks) on Twitter

Question: Any updates on Neil Patrick Harris’ Glee appearance? Is it definitely happening? —Evan

Ausiello: While there’s nothing official to report yet, a major — and perhaps final — hurdle has been cleared: CBS has signed off on the deal.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2010/02/...on-glee-chuck/[/QUOTE]

Songs
Borderline/Open Your Heart mash-up - Glee
Burning Up
4 Minutes - Glee
Crazy For You
Like A Virgin (Rachel, Emma, Finn, Will, Santana, Jonathon Groff's character)
Like A Prayer
What It Feels Like For A Girl - Finn, Puck and Artie
Vogue - Glee (Jane, Amber and Chris)
Express Yourself - Glee
Hello, Goodbye - Glee
Ray of light - Jenna?
Highway to Hell (Vocal Adrenaline ft. Jonathon Groff)
I Gotta Sing - New Directions
Hello, I Love You - Finn
Hell0 - Rachel & Jesse
Hello 12, hello 13, hello Love - Rachel & Jesse

Hello Again
Physical - Sue and the Cherrios

bolded are confirmed as Lea songs

http://i48.tinypic.com/1z65dtk.jpg

General Casting

Oliva Newton-John as ?
Jonathron Groff as Jesse the lead singer of Vocal Adrenaline/ love intrest for Rachel
Kristen Chenworth as April Rhodes
Idina Menzel as the Vocal Adrenaline coach/ possible love intrest for Will
Barry Manilow as ?

(The girls outfit from 'Hello, Goodbye')

Lea and Jon (Rachel and Jesse)

Wendla and melchior together again!!! | TweetPhoto

Last edited by Titch22; 02-12-2010 at 04:20 PM
Old 01-24-2010, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt!
//JOIN SoA//SHAMELESS
Old 01-24-2010, 11:45 AM
Elite Fan

Please let me know if I missed any spoilers
Old 01-24-2010, 11:47 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening! And thanks for using my title.
ღ sherri. | l. michele. | icon.
Old 01-24-2010, 11:48 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeyitsyoursx3 (View Post)
Thanks for opening! And thanks for using my title.
Well it's so true. Rachel needs a friend like yesterday
Old 01-24-2010, 11:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Avril Lavigne

Tftnt!
Old 01-24-2010, 12:05 PM
Elite Fan

Your all very welcome
Old 01-24-2010, 12:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

i thought they were 'together' in 1x17? not 1x16

but TFTNT! love the title
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTH_Leyton_4eva (View Post)
i thought they were 'together' in 1x17? not 1x16

but TFTNT! love the title
Your right, I'll fix that now
Old 01-24-2010, 12:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

i need more spoilers now i'm addicted!
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-24-2010, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

i need more spoilers now i'm addicted!
Yeah me too, their starting to come out now but not fast enought for me
Old 01-24-2010, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Star

defintiely not fast enough need more!
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Elite Fan

Come one Lea spill something
Old 01-24-2010, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Star

yes come on lea! you know you love us and want to spoil us!
▌casey · © ·
Old 01-24-2010, 01:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
yes come on lea! you know you love us and want to spoil us!
Yeah Lea, Cory does