Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2010, 06:29 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bea<3lea (View Post)
The number one thing that I love about this is that Finn doesn't care about his reputation anymore since he's kissing her in the hall and everyone can see them even those neanderthals
If that is the case, I am definitely getting a little bit excited for season 2. It shows character growth from Finn's part that I have been waiting for.

Casey, I think the back 9 proved that Finn would take a pic with Rachel. I mean he was willing to dress in a curtain for Kurt, I am sure he would be willing to do more for Rachel.

I hope other characters get to show just the same amount of growth.

Formerly TvWeirdo07 -Vette-
Old 08-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

To me i have to see it happen i mean in that same episode he was not using nice or respectful words, i'm just left with her face when he didn't show up and how sad she was, and until he proves otherwise, by doing stuff that involves her... than i'm just going to sit and wait and hope for the best!

and i really hope for a lot of character growth in all characters next season !
& it hits me when the lights go on. s---, maybe i miss you
miss you by louis tomlinson
BUY IT ON ITUNESSTREAM IT ON SPOTIFY
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-22-2010, 06:39 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ღmaybe this time (View Post)
To me i have to see it happen i mean in that same episode he was not using nice or respectful words, i'm just left with her face when he didn't show up and how sad she was, and until he proves otherwise, by doing stuff that involves her... than i'm just going to sit and wait and hope for the best!

and i really hope for a lot of character growth in all characters next season !
Well yeah, but at the same time I don't think it's best to think of the negative. RM has given us a quote saying that they are being open with their love. Something I am happy for Rachel, something she deserves.

Granted everyone knows I am not the biggest FR fan, but out of respect for those fans, I would rather look at the positive than the past and the negative.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVWeirdo07 (View Post)
Well yeah, but at the same time I don't think it's best to think of the negative. RM has given us a quote saying that they are being open with their love. Something I am happy for Rachel, something she deserves.

Granted everyone knows I am not the biggest FR fan, but out of respect for those fans, I would rather look at the positive than the past and the negative.
I don't see what the big deal is about a Season that hasn't aired yet. And I'm not saying y'all can't be unhappy about the spoilers we've received but continuously looking down on Finn and FR is exhausting. I feel like judging who Rachel chooses to be with is like pretty much judging her.

I don't think it's fair to be so negative about FR here because there are posters on this board who enjoy the couple and deserve their moment. How would we feel if the roles were reversed? Just saying.
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 08-22-2010, 06:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I get that, but the only thing i have to base my opinions on is the past and what i could take from the spoilers which until i see it aren't concrete. all i can do right now is hope for the best and that's what i'm doing, i'm not going to make any concrete judgments until the season starts, sure i have negative feelings and a part of me isn't excited... but another part of me is because it's glee, and i'm always a fan of more Rachel Berry in my life
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-22-2010, 06:56 PM
Elite Fan

Well actually this being the spoiler thread, it is to discuss the future of the show. Discussing the past makes it a debate thread. I am just feeling like every one's uneasiness about the future is based on ships and past of the show. This season is like a new slate and I would love to give it a chance and fall in love with it even more without negativity. I can't even look at my tumblr dash right now because of all the whining about RM quote

I think I am excited because Rachel is going to be in a relationship that seems to have no ulterior motives on the writers part than to make her happy. My favorite characters are Rachel and Puck individually, which is why I would love if they are together but in the mean time all I want is there happiness. If I get to see a Rachel, who finally gets the guy she has been waiting for, even if I don't ship the couple, I am going to be happy for the character Rachel.

I can't wait to see Lea play an in love Rachel, we all know how giddy Lea is in real life.

Old 08-22-2010, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
but the only thing i have to base my opinions on is the past and what i could take from the spoilers which until i see it aren't concrete. all i can do right now is hope for the best and that's what i'm doing, i'm not going to make any concrete judgments until the season starts
But isn't this thread for season 2? You say you are going to wait to judge until the season airs and can't judge yet but you keep bringing up things that happened in S1. At this point, it's pretty irrelevant.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's not irrelevant to me because those things shaped who the characters are right now, the characters revolved around Rachel Berry aren't just new characters, they're the same ones from last season, and i can't forget the stuff that happened this season, since it shapes the characters and how they are and my opinions on them

i'm allowed to not like certain things in season 1 and be apprehensive for season 2 but still excited and hope i'm wrong with my apprehensions
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-22-2010, 07:07 PM
Elite Fan

So what does everyone think the FR picnic is about?

Old 08-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

I have no idea but when I saw the pics the first thing I thought was, "Are they having a picnic in a graveyard?"
Old 08-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

it's probably just a date in the park? my guess is that they're turning the cemetery into a park... since finn's dad was cremated idk if it'd make sense to go there to remember him
▌casey · © ·
Old 08-22-2010, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
So what does everyone think the FR picnic is about?
Finn looks kinds of nervous in the 2nd picture so maybe it gets a little romantic? And Rachel looks really happy.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Scott (View Post)
Finn looks kinds of nervous in the 2nd picture so maybe it gets a little romantic? And Rachel looks really happy.
I wonder if it's Finn's idea of showing he means serious business with their relationship. Planning a picnic and saying sorry for how terrible the last one went.

Old 08-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I wonder if it's Finn's idea of showing he means serious business with their relationship. Planning a picnic and saying sorry for how terrible the last one went.
I think it was you who mentioned that it looks like take 2 of their first picnic. Part of me is hoping he gets to show her a good time, she deserves it.
Old 08-22-2010, 07:23 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyton Scott (View Post)
I think it was you who mentioned that it looks like take 2 of their first picnic. Part of me is hoping he gets to show her a good time, she deserves it.
I would love this one to have a much happier ending.