Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-24-2016, 05:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's been fun

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-25-2016, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Petra I'm sorry to hear the board is closing!
Old 09-25-2016, 05:14 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
It's been fun
Its all thanks to you for helping me this last year

Thanks Quinn its hard but its perfect timing for the board and me i don't have enough time to as well
Old 09-25-2016, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It's been great to help

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-25-2016, 12:24 PM
Fan Forum Star

It wouldn't be much of a help if we tried to reach out the social media? Selena is so active out there, maybe we could gather more people in here.

Maybe as well with putting her into the Music Artist category would be off help? I think she has been focusing on that.

I would come and post with you for sure to help gather more posters, Petra.
Old 09-25-2016, 04:03 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by follow your heart (View Post)
It wouldn't be much of a help if we tried to reach out the social media? Selena is so active out there, maybe we could gather more people in here.

Maybe as well with putting her into the Music Artist category would be off help? I think she has been focusing on that.

I would come and post with you for sure to help gather more posters, Petra.
Hey see the idea a great one but i dont think it would help as much she has been focusing on her music career more now than ever but again i dont know if more of the fans will post here ..

Last 2 years its been generally me and 1 other person and now that shes quite again it will be hard to even get new news even when we had news no one came by. Its sad but its been happening awhile when i took over this board it was for the same reason to save the board and get more people to post but its dies down a lot since ive first mod here
Old 09-25-2016, 04:04 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It's been great to help
Your a saint
Old 09-26-2016, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Just helpful. And I really don't mind. I like talking to you

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-26-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
Hey see the idea a great one but i dont think it would help as much she has been focusing on her music career more now than ever but again i dont know if more of the fans will post here ..
That is why i think a move into music artist would help her.

Quote:
Last 2 years its been generally me and 1 other person and now that shes quite again it will be hard to even get new news even when we had news no one came by. Its sad but its been happening awhile when i took over this board it was for the same reason to save the board and get more people to post but its dies down a lot since ive first mod here
I understand that. I know where you are coming from. I am myself am modding a board where the singer is suffering from Lyme Disease and sometimes we have such a horrible silence that we know it's hard to keep the board active besides games. But with Selena I think we will see her a lot, especially on social media and maybe we can reach out and see if people would be willing to post here once it is moved? It is just a suggestion, I think she is on the high of her career.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the dp.
Old 09-26-2016, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

I know I don't post here but I just wanted to give some support to my co-mod. I know this has been a difficult decision for you Petra.
Old 09-26-2016, 05:30 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Just helpful. And I really don't mind. I like talking to you
Thanks i love talking to you to but you have honestly nade this baord last for themlast year my co mod even thoughit wasnt offical

Quote:
Originally Posted by follow your heart (View Post)
That is why i think a move into music artist would help her.

I understand that. I know where you are coming from. I am myself am modding a board where the singer is suffering from Lyme Disease and sometimes we have such a horrible silence that we know it's hard to keep the board active besides games. But with Selena I think we will see her a lot, especially on social media and maybe we can reach out and see if people would be willing to post here once it is moved? It is just a suggestion, I think she is on the high of her career.
I forgot that Avril is the same .. it tuff ,y problem is we dont get a lot of traffic here and havent for a long time atm just me and Leigh .. i don't know if the move will help .. getting the word out is worth a try bit still if no one comes the board wont do that well. .

I was thinking to close it as well cause my life is getting hectic so i can close it on a high note as well

Has a lot of artist made more improvement when they moved to the music section?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rossfangirl86 (View Post)
I know I don't post here but I just wanted to give some support to my co-mod. I know this has been a difficult decision for you Petra.
Thanks hun i think its the right time but will see
Old 09-27-2016, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I forgot that Avril is the same .. it tuff ,y problem is we dont get a lot of traffic here and havent for a long time atm just me and Leigh .. i don't know if the move will help .. getting the word out is worth a try bit still if no one comes the board wont do that well.
Adele was the same. Rae had kept it up for so long without anything new and just closed the board a few month prior Adele's comeback.

Quote:
I was thinking to close it as well cause my life is getting hectic so i can close it on a high note as well
I know being an only mod (I was a long time (~2 years) on New Girl. I am offering you my help. I would come and post with you and put this board on my daily round. Like I post on mine and than I come post here, so you don't feel too pressured to do this on your own. As well I would get people on the Communications Team on this. Assign Selena for the next affiliate rounds, put up a special spotlight and a board spotlight. Promote the board around the networks.

Quote:
Has a lot of artist made more improvement when they moved to the music section?
See, that is what I don't know. As far as I know we haven't had that move yet. We had post boards move into current and they gained traffic. But for a lot of people I know Selena Gomez is a Music Artist and they would look for her there.

It is up to what you decide, but I am here for giving it a shoot.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

See i love this idea i wish i was more hopeful about it but i dont think she will have a huge comeback this recent album was her come back and it was a great album she did a lot .. but no fans .. i do remember the spotlight idea im not sure if selena was on it or not but i dir get asked for websites that i go on so we can use as affiliates cauee the ones we have now aint up to date at all ..but nothing happened really.

Im still unsure what to do i like the idea of promoting and seeing but if it doesnt generate a lot of buzz than maybe close this board .. wish i did it eariler
Old 09-27-2016, 06:34 AM
Moderator Support Team

Sos DP

See i understand the mod alone is kind of hard when your busy and you have no one to rely on thats the other issue