Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 06-20-2017, 06:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by blank space (View Post)
I just hope it wasn't to prove that all of humanity isn't lost
Mayb for her it gave her a push i just wish dc was like marvel and he can come back 50 years later bucky style lol
Old 06-20-2017, 09:46 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Could happen
Old 06-22-2017, 07:28 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Could happen
In my dreams they do

Oh man still havent heard from my job and it has been 1 month since ,y interview.. should i call upa and ask?

Also issue at my current job we have this co worker , who is pretty much useless has a temper and other issues ( depression , anxiety) i dont mind having issues but when it effects your work and how you preform it gets fustrating and well i am a supervisor so higher than him but me and another sup have been yelled by him on several time .. ( also the other mod is his twin brothers GF so it is even more akward )

Fast forward to the issue he had a crappy shift on sat , sunday the manager, me and another worker were talkng about work and issues that happen and he put his two cents in but that he got heated up and discussion everything he meantion the other sups name about her work ethics but she is that hardest worker at this job . He was very upset and ranted out which isnt a problem just his tone is
Always an problem he is rude and he was discussing this with a manager , so he should be more professional. Well i told the other sup all this than she discussed it with the maanager but we forgot that someone higher up from our company was there and he past it on to our managers boss .
And well the boss wants him gone .. tbh this guy should get fired i just felt this way is harsh cause he didnt do anything to bad but he has done several things wrong and have got away with it .. i just feel bad cause i think it is my fault and well the manager going to speak to him tomorrow my day off but the other sup is on .. i just feel it would blow up in her face cause well he doesnt like her very much as well. It just is so hard
Old 06-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I think you should follow up with that job, even if you didn't get it, it would be good to get feedback about your interview.

As for the disgruntled co-worker of yours, I don't think you should feel guilty about it since he clearly wanted to stir up trouble in your workplace and he really did need to go even though it wasn't exactly the way you intended for him to go. But your right it was slightly harsh firing him.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:13 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I think you should follow up with that job, even if you didn't get it, it would be good to get feedback about your interview.

As for the disgruntled co-worker of yours, I don't think you should feel guilty about it since he clearly wanted to stir up trouble in your workplace and he really did need to go even though it wasn't exactly the way you intended for him to go. But your right it was slightly harsh firing him.
Yer i just hate callint people up .. my pet peeve i got better working wt my job but i still dont like it lol.

Well here the thing i like my co worker the girl who is his brothers girlfriend in the end i think about her she will be smack bang in the middle of it .. he does deserve to be fired i just wanted it to be a black qne white thing aka he did something wrong you get fired .. it actually the managers fault he should of dealt with him long ago. But this guys hae depression and anxiety he said he wasnt to harm himself .. which is sad but he needs helps him being at work is stressful to us...but he doesnt have the skills to love on that is why the manager keeps him
Old 06-23-2017, 03:24 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Yeah it's mine as well Petra, that and I'm too shy to ring back for feedback

Him having anxiety and depression is sad and I'm wondering if he's getting help or is alone? It can be difficult for you guys as well because you have no idea how to deal with him should he have a breakdown or reacts manically because normally their outlet is to attack when they feel cornered.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah it's mine as well Petra, that and I'm too shy to ring back for feedback

Him having anxiety and depression is sad and I'm wondering if he's getting help or is alone? It can be difficult for you guys as well because you have no idea how to deal with him should he have a breakdown or reacts manically because normally their outlet is to attack when they feel cornered.
well he has stated that he has got some help , he did get spoken to by the manager about his temperament so he needs to work on that . i get him lashing out when he feels corner the thing is it is when 'he feels it' so it is all in his head cause sometimes we aint doing anything , he just gets stressed and in the end he stresses us out tbh this job isnt for him but he wont quit cause he doesn't have experience and i dont think he could handle any other job . And i dont want to sound mean it just he has got away with a lot my manger way way to nice any other mamanger or job would have fired him and frankly we all do believed he should of been fired ages ago .

2nd thing the job did get back to me , so cause it is a pound/shelter they need permits they thought they would have it by now but they dont so they need to wait for that could take another 2 months they said i could with draw my application but i am ok to wait .. its not a no i think it is more a yes but tbh waiting not an issue i still have a job and i dont need to stress , i can still look for something else if anything else pops up
Old 06-27-2017, 10:03 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

It does sound like your manager pities him a bit too much and is letting him get away with crap that he shouldn't be he clearly isn't getting enough help or isn't taking medication for his condition since he's still having episodes.

That's cool that you got back to them, and I definitely don't see anything wrong with keeping your options open
Old 06-29-2017, 09:45 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
It does sound like your manager pities him a bit too much and is letting him get away with crap that he shouldn't be he clearly isn't getting enough help or isn't taking medication for his condition since he's still having episodes.

That's cool that you got back to them, and I definitely don't see anything wrong with keeping your options open
He really does .. its a pain .. i just hope in 2 weeks time i know for sure that i have the other job so i can mov3 on cause i dont see the guy leaving anytime soon
Old 06-30-2017, 12:15 AM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Yeah hopefully you get this job and not have to deal with it
Old 07-02-2017, 06:52 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Yeah hopefully you get this job and not have to deal with it
yep i just want to know .. even if it is a no at least i know
Old 07-02-2017, 03:34 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

I don't like when jobs don't get back to you even if they don't hire you
Old 07-05-2017, 07:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
I don't like when jobs don't get back to you even if they don't hire you
yer that would be so mean