Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

The X-Factor thread #2: Because we can't stop talking about it!

The X-Factor Thread #2

Old 11-07-2012, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks Jordyn!!!

Tori
Old 11-08-2012, 08:28 AM
Part-Time Fan

Omg I totally looove Demi's group. They're all so talented!! It's so stupid that I can't vote, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for Demi's acts

And at the same time I kinda feel bad for L.A.... His group seriously isn't strong enough. I'm guessing that someone from his group is going home today.

The mirror can lie, doesn't show you what's inside - Demi Lovato ♥
Old 11-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Loyal Fan

Haven't seen yet but gonna watch later on
Old 11-08-2012, 10:32 AM
Elite Fan

I don't know, Emblem3 isn't doing it for me. I know a lot of people (mostly females... ) are crazy about them but to me there's nothing really special about them They don't seem passionate about music like the others and relying on their boyish charm. I don't know. I'm just not understanding the hype about them

Glad Diamond is back That was a shocker.

Vino, Vino, Vino. They got it right this week His voice is very unique and THAT voice is the one that makes me swoon. He is the epitome of "Don't judge a book by its cover" and what he has done (and said) for the troops warms my heart. I really, really need Demi to stop saying "You just don't look like a pop star" ...well Demi...that's because he's not a pop star and he's not trying to be. He's got soul, he's an individual. Please stop saying he's not a pop star. Please. Yes, L.A. has the weakest group but I feel that Vino is the strong one in the group. Vino or Tate

I do like Beatrice, but I don't like the song choice. She reminds me of P!nk (who I LOVE) and I think it's all about song choice.

I've warmed up to Cece after she's toned down the attitude, but that was a TERRIBLE song choice and performance. Did not like at all.

Paige, I don't know what Simon was talking about. The whole thing was beautiful and I loved how simple this one was compared to last week. I hated Paige's performance last week.

Fifth Element, this one was much better. And the name is so much better

Carly. CARLY! Britney, thank you for toning everything down for her. Just Carly and the mic with that fierce (but still youthful) wardrobe. Back to the basics and it was all perfect. The way she got emotional at the end of it too I'm voting Carly all the way!

There's probably more I can say but this is already a lot
Old 11-08-2012, 08:03 PM
Extreme Fan

HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
Spoiler:

I mean, it's awesome! I love them both!

Gonna do a little dance now!

I was seriously bummed by the loss of...

Spoiler:

Also, I am kinda bummed about how our main girl's team did.

Last edited by Michael_Patty; 11-08-2012 at 08:27 PM
Old 11-08-2012, 08:43 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael_Patty (View Post)
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!
Spoiler:

I mean, it's awesome! I love them both!

Gonna do a little dance now!

I was seriously bummed by the loss of...

Spoiler:

Also, I am kinda bummed about how our main girl's team did.

Ive started to lose interest in the show honestly
Old 11-08-2012, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Well that's a bummer, Casey!

Myself, I'm still very interested in it. I would like it if Demi's team had scored better, but I think there's still a lot of interesting stuff yet to come. I might not like all of it, but it should be interesting.

Take the high scorer, for example. I would never have guessed that in a million years, even though I love that contestant. And some of Demi's acts that I thought would do well, didn't do that well. That's the nature of this kind of show. Was I bummed when Jillian went home? Sure. But I got over it, just like she did. There's still lots of talent there, and I cannot wait to see what comes next.

Oh, and I have to agree with Cristal. I wish Demi would stop saying things like that about Vino. Everyone loves him, apparently. By definition, that makes him a pop star. I love her, but she's a person just like anyone else. She can make mistakes. I think her attitude about Vino is such a mistake. Just sayin!
Old 11-09-2012, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

tftnt!

do ya'll like what Demi did with Jennel and CeCe's new looks? yay or nay?
Old 11-09-2012, 08:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wtf seriously!? I totally wasn't expecting that Tate Stevans could be #1 and that he got more votes than Carly?? I also thought that Demi's acts, especially Jennel, would've done better and got more votes. But she's in top12, that's what really matters!

I personally don't understand why Simon is so against Jennel's new look. I mean... she has black/dark hair and she looks more like a rock star. Why is that a bad thing? And I really don't see the "Demi's trying to make Jennel a copy of her" thing at all. Yeah Jennel is brunette and has bangs, but that doesn't make her a copy of Demi

Cece's style, on the other hand, is horrible. She looks like wnb Lady Gaga-Kesha
mix or something. I like her voice, but her new style doesn't make her look more likeable, actually quite the opposite...

Old 11-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Loyal Fan

hey guys still havnt watched yet bt have seen the results - quite a shock!
Old 11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakesprincess (View Post)
tftnt!

do ya'll like what Demi did with Jennel and CeCe's new looks? yay or nay?
I'm not impressed, CeCe's is just horrible all the way around. Jennel's is growing on me though.
Quote:
I totally wasn't expecting that Tate Stevans could be #1
I'm shocked he was number 1, but then again I'm not surprised. A lot of people underestimate the country fan base.

I haven't watched this weeks episodes BUT I am not getting the hype of the girl group Fifth Element? It's more like 5 girls each singing a line or two from a song. Maybe it will change when I watch this weeks episodes.

And as much as I liked Willie, I'm more than ok with him leaving last week. He really let me down and I do think he deserved to be the one to go.

Tori
Old 11-09-2012, 02:37 PM
Part-Time Fan

Isn't it Fifth Harmony...? Not sure though.

Yeah... I'm not very impressed by them either. Yes, they're all vocally very talented ladies, but something is just missing. I personally can't see them as recording artists. Great singers, but I think they could do so much more as a solo artist than as a group.

Old 11-09-2012, 02:40 PM
Moderator Support Team

LMFAO I honestly don't know.

Yes, I agree. I thought they were better separately, but I wasn't too bothered by any of them not making it. I wanted so much to like them as a group, but personally I thought Sister C were better singers.

Tori
Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

I googled! It's Fifth Harmony They've changed it too many times, can't keep up with the new names, LOL!