Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-07-2013, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Please don't forget......about us!

Hey all Its really sad for me to have to say this but it is time for me and Tori both to step down from modding this board. I won't go into detail about why Tor is stepping down, I will let her add to this in her own post.

I have been here for about two years now and I have enjoyed modding here and meeting everyone and making lots of friends. Lately I have found posting here to not be as enjoyable for me and it has become more like a job. It isn't fair to all of you to have a mod who doesn't want to post. I have thought about this a lot and I know this board deserves someone who is excited about posting here and will always give the board the time it deserves. Life gets busy and it gets in the way and managing two boards was just too much for me. I will still be around at the Jonas board so I'll make sure to step by here when I can. I will miss you all and it has been a pleasure being your moderator. There are lots of people at this board who would deserve a chance to mod here, so if you are thinking about it just apply. You won't regret it. It is a lot of fun.

Love you all

- Jordyn

Old 01-07-2013, 12:28 PM
Moderator Support Team

As you have already heard from Jordyn, I am also stepping down from the Demi board. After having some things happen in my real life, (which is why I've been away for the past month) I just don't have the time anymore and my time online has drastically changed. With that my devotion to the board as well. The board deserves someone who can dedicate more time to it, and thats not me right now. I will always love Demi, that will never change. Thank you to Jordyn for being an awesome co-mod. Thank you to each and every poster who has ever stopped by, you've all been amazing.

Love you all!

-Tori

Tori
Old 01-07-2013, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

omg.. jordyn AND tori?!! I'm am so sad to see this!! I have enjoyed posting with both of you over the years and hope to still see you around. I'm in shock. I understand life gets in the way and i wish you both the best in everything! I love you both
Old 01-07-2013, 10:22 PM
Master Fan

OMGGGG. I will miss you both so much! Thank you both for being so kind and welcoming me into this board! You both have made an impact on me and helped me to stay strong! Love you guys!

brittany & santana
Old 01-07-2013, 10:23 PM
Master Fan

OMGGGG. I will miss you both so much! Thank you both for being so kind and welcoming me into this board! You both have made an impact on me and helped me to stay strong! Love you guys!

brittany & santana
Old 01-08-2013, 01:36 AM
Fan Forum Star

Aww sorry to see you both step down Good luck with everything
Old 01-08-2013, 04:27 AM
Ultimate Fan

Man losing you guys as mods sucks and im really going to miss you guys.

I don't know why you guys are leaving and Im obviously not going to ask, but when somebody enjoys posting online and has the resources to do it, ill never understand why they leave.

With that said, you two are really great people, and I know that you have helped a lot of people here with your kindness as Erin pointed out.

While I don't know Demi Lovato, i imagine that if she met you guys she would be proud for what you have done here. The Lovatic "family" here has lost a couple of great sisters.

Please don't stop posting here, even if its only from time to time, just hearing from you guys will make a lot of people here happy.

I believe one of ya'll is a Miley Cyrus fan so this is for you, when I read this thread this is the first song that popped in my mind.

I'm gonna miss you guys

This really sucks

Last edited by Demilovatic15; 01-08-2013 at 04:51 AM
Old 01-08-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

When I saw there was a Mod opening I thought it was just one of you stepping down, not both Jordyn and Tori, you two are the sweetest and best of luck with everything I know I barely post on here but when I did you made me feel welcome and it was so much fun
Old 01-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Oh no this is so sad .. So many great people are leaving mod postitions and it's hurt so much ..

Both of you leaving is sad to hear I know you both from when this board started and you have done so well with welcoming me and many other fans to this board we thank you for that thanks for the milestones the pics stories and great conversations on this board you both should be proud of what you have accomplished on this board it wont be forgotten .. I'm sure the new mods have huge shoes to fill we love you both all the best for the future
Old 01-09-2013, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

yall are all gonna make me cry. Thank you so much for all the kind words Im gonna miss you all and it was a pleasure to mod here

Old 01-09-2013, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Guys! Wow! I know I haven't posted here in ages, months even, but (if this is real this time ), I wish you both the best of luck and totally understand. Life gets busy and I'm surprised I've been able to manage 3 boards for as long as I have. Tori, I can't imagine what life must be like for you lately, but I'm sorry you're going through with what you're going through. Again, good luck in life and I'm sorry I haven't been around to contribute much, but I know whoever becomes the new mods will love and take care of this board as much as you girls have. God bless!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Old 01-11-2013, 07:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thank you Jess

Old 01-11-2013, 07:49 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you everybody!

Tori
Old 01-11-2013, 07:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Good luck with Nursing school and whatever else you guys are doing, be sure to check in from time to time if ya can
Old 01-11-2013, 08:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thank you so much Casey I will