Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I say anything even midly negative about her i get bitched out. And it wasn't even about her, it was about her lame wannabe clothing line
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 AM
Master Fan

Oh me too! I said her outfit from the TCA's wasn't the best choice and they jumped on me too. I didn't say she looked like a tramp or a **** I just said I didn't think it was the best outfit choice.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:18 AM
Master Fan

i also like Miley but I agree, with the whole TCA thing everyone was so supporting with her saying she just matured and blah blah, but there are a few rumours about Demi and everyone is ready to kill her ...

maria| tumblr
Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Everything miley does is right and prefectly professional but demis not allowed to defend herself riiiiiiiiight
Old 09-09-2009, 11:19 AM
Master Fan

Who attacked you?

LOLZ the anythingdisney fandom is scary.

They actually have a comm disneyflames to where you can bash members and stars and all. I joined, just for the LOLZ. Like... I don't like people there but I won't make an attack towards them, unless it's to defend myself.

What I was amused by the whole twitter thing is that they were saying she didn't have to reply and could of ignored them... WTF they didn't have to attack her.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
Everything miley does is right and prefectly professional but demis not allowed to defend herself riiiiiiiiight
It makes me so mad.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkin' with a ghost (View Post)
exactly....i hate that

maria| tumblr
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
Who attacked you?

LOLZ the anythingdisney fandom is scary.

They actually have a comm disneyflames to where you can bash members and stars and all. I joined, just for the LOLZ. Like... I don't like people there but I won't make an attack towards them, unless it's to defend myself.

What I was amused by the whole twitter thing is that they were saying she didn't have to reply and could of ignored them... WTF they didn't have to attack her.
one of the mods i was amused

that doesn't suprise me, they are the kind of immature freaks to do smething like that.

Well they apparently have a right to attack a compleat stranger but demi can't respond because its not mature. Their logic is suprisingly retarded even for them.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Well they apparently have a right to attack a compleat stranger but demi can't respond because its not mature. Their logic is suprisingly retarded even for them.
exactly, I mean, she was defending herself, and they were saying how Demi has changed and I really don't think she has changed but matured, she has more confidence now and if she'd let people insult her without defending herself it'd be like being bullied all over again for her, so somehow I am gald she replied back to the girl.

maria| tumblr
Old 09-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemistry (View Post)
exactly, I mean, she was defending herself, and they were saying how Demi has changed and I really don't think she has changed but matured, she has more confidence now and if she'd let people insult her without defending herself it'd be like being bullied all over again for her, so somehow I am gald she replied back to the girl.
Dude, i would have done a hella of a lot worse if some girl decided she could tell me how to live my life. What a snotty bitch.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:32 AM
Master Fan

LOLZ that is what I was trying to state about the level of hypocrisy, etc, That's when I got attacked. LOLZ, I wasn't even upset though. I laughed at them.

I think we should all add each other on LJ though, it'd be fun.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 09-09-2009, 11:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by breath we drew (View Post)
LOLZ that is what I was trying to state about the level of hypocrisy, etc, That's when I got attacked. LOLZ, I wasn't even upset though. I laughed at them.

I think we should all add each other on LJ though, it'd be fun.
added you

The problem is, they hate for the sake of hating they used to do it to selena
Old 09-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Master Fan

Hmmm I notice now Selena seems to be well liked over there, hoping the Demi hate will calm down.

I try to post on all the Demi and Selena ones. Also Miley, too. If I don't like the person I'll just ignore the post. LOLZ.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR
Old 09-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I just post whatever the hell i want i dont care if i get flamed, im not firghtened of them.

Sometimes they call selena boring but thats about it, i think they realised the girls unhatable
Old 09-09-2009, 12:18 PM
Master Fan

Heh that's good.

Yeah, she really is. Girl is so lovely.

ICON CREDIT // TUMBLR