Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 08-04-2010, 05:30 AM
Passionate Fan

she's in Chicago now

heaps of new stuff

Quote:
There are plenty of celebrities on Twitter, and it easy to find lists of those who are most popular according to the number of people following them. But here’s a twist. Who are the most popular celebrities on Twitter that people are trying to find, in order to follow them? Below, a top ten list using data from Google.

To compile the list, I used Google’s keyword research tool that shows the number of searches made for any word on a monthly basis. I looked through the top 100 terms that were listed in a search for “twitter,” to find that word being used in conjunction with a celebrity’s name (such as “lady gaga twitter”).

To me, that indicated someone trying to find the celebrity’s Twitter account by using Google. I looked at searches in the United States, made in English. More about the process after the list….

#1 – Demetria Lovato

At 165,000 searches per month, “twitter demi” topped the list of most searched for celebrity. Those are searches for Demetria Lovato,who is @ddlovato on the service.

But wait, couldn’t those searches be for actress Demi Moore (@mrskutcher), who is also married to Twitter celebrity Ashton Kutcher (@aplusk), who has 5.3 million followers?)

Maybe. But number three on the list with 110,000 searches is “demi lovato twitter,” so I think she’s the Demi people are seeking.

source
My Myself and Time number 1 on the soundtrack charts and 63 on all charts

and maybe her most up-to-date interview - Tor, do you wanna update with it? <3 and teen vogue should be the most recent magazine too

Quote:

Los Angeles, CA, United States (AHN) - If you’ve never heard of Demi Lovato, you probably have never tuned into the Disney Channel. Right now, you’d catch episodes of her sitcom “Sonny With a Chance,” along with promos for her upcoming “Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam” and music videos starring the Texas-native all in between. While Lovato is the current face of Disney’s pop machine, she’s also easily one of the most talented. Her two self-penned albums “Don’t Forget” and “Here We Go Again” have showed maturity beyond her 17 years and she’s already at work on her third
Are you guys excited to hear new songs and the new sound? What are your expectations?.

Following her highly publicized break-up with middle brother Joe, Lovato is heading out on tour with the Jonas Brothers and the rest of the “Camp Rock 2” crew this week. She took time to talk to CNS exclusively about her new music, new sound, and touring with her ex-boyfriend.

CNS: It’s been a year since your last album, “Here We Go Again, and I hear you’ve been working on your third album already. What can you tell me about what you’ve written or recorded so far?

Demi Lovato: The new album so far it’s a little more pop, it’s more R&B. It’s a little more soulful. It has a different sound to it so I’m really excited to see how it turns out.

CNS: So it’s a little bit of a departure from your rock sound?

DL: Kind of, but I feel like I’m going to be doing that too so I might be incorporating rock and R&B.

CNS: So who would you saying is inspiring your sound right now?

DL: I would say Keri Hilson and Rihanna.

CNS: You worked with John Mayer on your last album. You guys hooked up through Twitter. Who would you send some tweets to and ask them to work with you on your new album?

DL: I would love, love, love to collaborate with Trey Songz. I think that’d be awesome.

CNS: I also heard that you wrote a Spanish song for your new album. What’s that like?

DL: I wrote a half Spanish song. It turned out really incredible so hopefully my fans will love it too.

CNS: “Here We Go Again” seemed already more mature than “Don’t Forget” and that was only released a few months later. It sounds like you’re planning on taking more time with this album.

DL: It’s something that I’m doing on purpose, you know. It’s something I want to focus on and really pour myself into it. I don’t want to rush it out. I definitely feel like I’m proud of everything I put out there.

CNS: So this is the first time there’s ever been a “ Camp Rock ” tour and I hear it’s going to bigger than your previous tours, with costume changes and all. How is it going to be different from your previous shows?

DL: “ Camp Rock ” is spread out through a lot of it. You’ll have to wait and find out.

CNS: In “Camp Rock 2,” there’s dancing during the numbers for “Can’t Back Down” and “It’s On.” Are you going to be dancing on stage this time around?

DL: I will be. I’m adding dancers to my own personal set, not just for “ Camp Rock .” It’s going to be a whole other element and I’m excited to see how it turns out. I’m just excited for my fans to see it.

CNS: So you’ve toured with the Jonas Brothers before, but this is the first time since you and Joe’s breakup. How are you feeling about touring with Joe? Do you feel things are going to be different?

DL: We thought about it when we first started dating, you know, to think about the consequences or what would happen if we weren’t dating when it came to tour. It’s definitely something we thought about before and we’re just dealing with now. It’s not bad, you know. We had a really great friendship before and now we just have to keep it going.

Demi Lovato, the Jonas Brothers, and the stars of “Camp Rock 2” kick off their tour on August 7th in Tinley Park and continue on through November. “Camp Rock 2” premieres on the Disney Channel September 3rd.
Old 08-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Watch Good Day NY interview ---> Here

ETA: and another!

gotta love the giggles!!

Last edited by jakesprincess; 08-04-2010 at 12:25 PM
Old 08-04-2010, 02:55 PM
Absolute Fan

wow so much news!

i'm really excited for her new album!!
Old 08-04-2010, 04:29 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Can you link me to the teen vogue pics or whatever?

I just watched the interviews! So happy we are getting stuff again!

Tori
Old 08-04-2010, 04:51 PM
Absolute Fan

Teen Vogue pics --->
Old 08-04-2010, 04:56 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Thanks does anybody have them on like tinypic or something?

Tori
Old 08-05-2010, 06:18 AM
Passionate Fan

I love how you linked it with a heart Gina haha.

radio disney interview on Thursday/today
Old 08-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Absolute Fan

well Jemi is love...so why not?

btw have you guys heard about Selena's "supposed" tracklist...with a song featuring Demi??...some people are saying it's fake...but nobody knows for sure..
Old 08-05-2010, 04:43 PM
Passionate Fan

true fact!

has anyone found the radio disney interviews yet?

from today's press conference.

and I doubt she'd be on Selena's CD - she recorded it all overseas I think

here you go Tori

http://i840.photobucket.com/albums/z...ogue-cover.jpg

Last edited by once_inalullaby; 08-05-2010 at 04:52 PM
Old 08-05-2010, 04:50 PM
Absolute Fan

aww so pretty!

nope, haven't seen the rd interview yet...

yeah i don't think it's true either..
Old 08-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Passionate Fan

I need the RD interview! hurry up Americans and upload it
Old 08-05-2010, 05:41 PM
Passionate Fan

Thanks for posting all the news girls!!

I saw the interviews from yesterday and OMG, Demi was hilarious in all of them, i love that she breaks the ice with her laugh and jokes, i find them funny and she's adorable so i love her for always being so giddy and the boys were pretty funny too, even Nick hahaha I'm happy they are all having fun with this tour.

OMG!! She looked gorgeous in the press conference, i wanna see more pictures
Old 08-05-2010, 05:55 PM
Passionate Fan

my favourite three parts of the interviews:

when Demi and Joe stuck their head into Nick's shot
when Demi (again) stuck her head into Nick's shot
when Demi flashed the peace sign and Nick started laughing.

seriously Nick and Demi as friends is so damn adorable!!!
Old 08-05-2010, 06:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Old 08-05-2010, 06:16 PM
Passionate Fan

Gina - I you! haha. that's absolutely adorable!!!

radio disney interview - bb sounded flat and tired poor thing