Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-12-2013, 10:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Demi News and Appearances #19: Because a new year means more news!

Upcoming Appearances/Events:
Tour Schedule:
Recent Appearances:

Recent Scans:
Recent Articles:

Old 01-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wouldnt worry about it tabloids will make anything up and they often take things totally the wrong way when they are said by someone and make it into something until she says something herself, I would assume its not true

Thanks for the new thread
Old 01-12-2013, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

There's been all this buzz about her living in a Sober house and they make it sound like a bad thing. I think it's the best thing for her. Kudos to her.

brittany & santana
Old 01-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinlovestheOC (View Post)
There's been all this buzz about her living in a Sober house and they make it sound like a bad thing. I think it's the best thing for her. Kudos to her.
Agreed, but its hard not to worry about our Demi
Old 01-13-2013, 12:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErinlovestheOC (View Post)
exactly! they don't know all the details, they just want to always find a way to make it look like she's not doing ok. but this could be what's helping her.
Old 01-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Happy/good things never makes news because scandles and bad stuff sell more and get more hits. The sad thing about the state of the media these days is that they are powered by this need to publish negative stuff...true or otherwise
Old 01-13-2013, 02:55 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by minixoxmya (View Post)
Happy/good things never makes news because scandles and bad stuff sell more and get more hits. The sad thing about the state of the media these days is that they are powered by this need to publish negative stuff...true or otherwise
To me it's good and bad news

Staying at a Sober House means she focused and committed to all the stuff she has talked about, getting help for cutting, anorexia, etc that's great that she's doing that.

The negative at least for me is that she is still struggling to the point that she has to have help essentially every day just to make sure she doesn't have a relapse. It's not to the point where she is fine on her own and that is what worries me.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm not even sure why were discussing this like its something....I'm still not convinced its true at all
Old 01-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I'm not even sure why were discussing this like its something....I'm still not convinced its true at all
Several news sources have mentioned it, TMZ, Access Hollywood etc so i imagine its true.

If it wasn't true, somebody representing Demi Lovato would have come out and said it was a lie.

Demi herself may not want to acknowledge because she may feel embarrassed, or she may feel she let down her fans because she is still struggling.

Either way, if it was a rumor than somebody in Demi's group would have said something about it by now.

I'm guessing Demi didn't want the news to come out, but now that it has she just wants it to be forgotten because it will be in a few days.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I never believe news until I hear it from an official source...thats just how I am. It may be true but until someone from her team says it or she addresses it herself, I'm just never convinced. I've had so much experience with false stories from people....especially AH and TMZ...that I never believe anything I read until its confirmed....thats just the way I am, I know everyone is different
Old 01-13-2013, 03:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
I never believe news until I hear it from an official source...thats just how I am. It may be true but until someone from her team says it or she addresses it herself, I'm just never convinced. I've had so much experience with false stories from people....especially AH and TMZ...that I never believe anything I read until its confirmed....thats just the way I am, I know everyone is different
and I think that's why Demi hasn't acknowledged the news yet.

Demi's trying to avoid any sort of negative press about herself as she has a new album coming out this year.

I don't expect Demi to make any sort of statement because it will just explode this news even further and it could hurt sales of her new album when it comes out.

By saying nothing, the news stories will pass in a few days.

If she says something, its going to blow up all over the news.

I'm just like you, I'm apart of an insider website for a college sports team, and there are rumors posted all the time and I usually wait from official word from sources i trust before i believe anything.

I'm just "reading between the tea leaves" here and news like this, if Demi acknowledged it, could hurt album sales of her next album so she is probably trying to "sweep it under the rug" by not saying anything.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
i'm the same way! i just want the media to focus more on the news of her in the studio.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly! and I'm sure thats how she feels about it too, I know I would if I was in her place
Old 01-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Demi & Timbaland Hint At New Song?

Demi and Timbaland worked together on her album Unbroken, but he is now hinting at a new single coming up. A fan reached out telling him their work on her last album was amazing. He agreed and then said he was finishing up on his half on another song, which he wasn’t too clear on. Demi confirmed that, but also remained hushed on what the song is. Of course, fans are happy and we don’t really care about what song it could be right now since so many are assuming it will be her next single. Here are the two tweets.

Timbaland: yea @L***L***Lov***o6 im goin 2 try and finish my part on that @ddlovato song so i can release it for all the #lovatic fans.
Demi: @Timbaland YES!!
Old 01-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hope it happens!!! Would be so awesome!