Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-28-2010, 10:46 PM
Dedicated Fan

That'd be awesome, i'd love to read the article.

Did you know PLL is going to be an hour long? They are trying to one-up 10 Things in as many ways as they can! What a pathetic network.

10 Things is the only show that even resembles a slightly normal teenage life. Bianca's struggles to be popular, what girl doesn't want to be popular in high school? Patrick's outcast, bad boy with a story underneath it all. And Kat's determination to make a change in the world. The jerks, the nerds, the outcasts...I mean they even have a gay character that doesn't just hang out with the girls to go guy hunting. In Sex Life they have a gay guy and he talks about wanting to find a man to have sex with. WTF!!

Every other show this network has or will be having cannot add up to 10 Things. It is a solid show with a solid fanbase. And people can relate to the storylines.

Baby Elouise Lynne
Due June 2, 2011.
<3
Old 05-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springleigh (View Post)
That'd be awesome, i'd love to read the article.

Did you know PLL is going to be an hour long? They are trying to one-up 10 Things in as many ways as they can! What a pathetic network.

10 Things is the only show that even resembles a slightly normal teenage life. Bianca's struggles to be popular, what girl doesn't want to be popular in high school? Patrick's outcast, bad boy with a story underneath it all. And Kat's determination to make a change in the world. The jerks, the nerds, the outcasts...I mean they even have a gay character that doesn't just hang out with the girls to go guy hunting. In Sex Life they have a gay guy and he talks about wanting to find a man to have sex with. WTF!!

Every other show this network has or will be having cannot add up to 10 Things. It is a solid show with a solid fanbase. And people can relate to the storylines.
Yeah! This show totally has a Freaks & Geeks vibe to it, ANOTHER show cut down in its prime!
And agreed about the gay character. He's not a cliche!!!!

I'll scan the article, and send it your way!

Becca
Old 05-29-2010, 11:23 AM
Absolute Fan

I really wish i was motivated
Old 05-29-2010, 11:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I wish everyone was motivated. In truth, it's the only thing that will get us anywhere.

Baby Elouise Lynne
Due June 2, 2011.
<3
Old 05-29-2010, 01:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killers Angel Eyes (View Post)
I really wish i was motivated
I don't see the harm in trying.
You never know what could happen.
Even if all that results is attention to the writers and actors, that would STILL be a success.
So I am going to be the drill sergeant!

""Get off your keester, and help this fight! I want e-mails sent to every site of the ABC= Already Been Cancelled site, and at least ONE post on the CW discussion board.
Stop dragging your feet, or it's latrine duty for you!"

ABC=Already Been Cancelled | Facebook

Becca
Old 05-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

You're right. There is no harm in trying. What are we going to lose? Nothing. The only thing we can gain from this campaign is success. We're not asking you to put your whole being into this, just a few simple things would be fine.

Join the facebook group.
Write one message on the CW discussion on facebook.
Write an email/letter to CW.
Write an email/letter to abcfam.

C'mon guys..

Baby Elouise Lynne
Due June 2, 2011.
<3
Old 05-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so MAD right now!

10 Things is on the FIRST page of Hulu's most popular shows. Out of 68 pages! It's on the first!

Most Popular / All Channels - Hulu

Baby Elouise Lynne
Due June 2, 2011.
<3
Old 05-29-2010, 03:33 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springleigh (View Post)
I'm so MAD right now!

10 Things is on the FIRST page of Hulu's most popular shows. Out of 68 pages! It's on the first!

Most Popular / All Channels - Hulu
Oh we are SOOOOO posting that on the other sites!
ABC F! STUPID STUPID STUPID!
Oh, and how much did you LOVE that EW review? Ha! Promote it as much as you want, ABC, people know what your network is about now.
You are like a poor man's CW. A 'Designer impostor' fragrance, if you will. ANd you REEK!

Becca
Old 05-29-2010, 05:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Excuse my Portuguese, but this is bull shyt!

In plain sight on abcfamily.com there is a section for most popular videos. Guess what show takes up ALL four spots? 10 Things!

There are previews and promos for Sex Life and all the other shows but all of the 10 Things videos are the most popular. abcfam can't even see the popularity emerging from their own site!

ETA:

I think if we want to snag a fanbase, it should be the MIOBI group. I'm thinking abcfam is going after them already. I know they wont have that low of ratings since it's airing in the summer, but they're putting it on Mondays at 10pm. Who's really gonna stay up that late to see a half hour show?

Baby Elouise Lynne
Due June 2, 2011.
<3
Old 05-29-2010, 06:19 PM
Part-Time Fan

10 Things I Hate ABout You | Facebook

Our attempts to get CW to pick it up. Join us in the persuasion guys! CW really pays attention to its fanpage, sooo, we're trying to show the demand on there.
Old 05-30-2010, 10:51 PM
New Fan

I agree that CW should pick up the show.
I never wanted to put an end to it and want it to continue for as long as possible.
Old 05-30-2010, 11:42 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebarklee (View Post)
I agree that CW should pick up the show.
I never wanted to put an end to it and want it to continue for as long as possible.
Here here! Who says we can't fight?
I don't believe in backing down from a fight, just because the odds are slim that I will win.
Fight for what we believe in.
I'll tell you this, I have NEVER regretted taking a stand for something I felt passionate about, but am HAUNTED by times I sat back and did nothing!
Sure, this is just a tv show, but it's A GOOD tv show, and a nice little oasis from the desert of Monday's! I want, nay I WILL, get this show the publicity it deserves!

Becca

CW Link:10 Things I Hate ABout You | Facebook
Old 06-14-2010, 04:47 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shlesha (View Post)
10 Things I Hate ABout You | Facebook

Our attempts to get CW to pick it up. Join us in the persuasion guys! CW really pays attention to its fanpage, sooo, we're trying to show the demand on there.
Posting there.