Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 05-08-2011, 03:50 AM
Master Fan

No, not the actual ending, to be honest I was indifferent to the end. But like after

Spoiler:

Chris is an effing beaut, I still love him after all this time
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥
Old 05-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Absolute Fan

Sorry, OT of the OT:
Amy - I was reading new D&K fanfiction and found this story 'Just Jack'. As I was reading it, for whatever reason I thought of you. Then I looked up at the author name and started laughing. There is something about your writing which I love, and it is distinctive for me to recognize. Great fic!

~
Michelle~

Old 05-08-2011, 07:55 AM
Elite Fan

Priya, I'm not sure what you know about Thor comiclore, but...

Spoiler:

...did you not understand it, or did you just find it lame?

Quote:
Sorry, OT of the OT:
Amy - I was reading new D&K fanfiction and found this story 'Just Jack'. As I was reading it, for whatever reason I thought of you. Then I looked up at the author name and started laughing. There is something about your writing which I love, and it is distinctive for me to recognize. Great fic!
OMG! That is freaky! I am touched that you randomly thought of my while reading a fic, and that you could point out that it was mine I have a couple more DK in the works
Old 05-08-2011, 11:50 AM
Absolute Fan

^Should I have first mentioned that I've read all your 10TIHAY fics numerous times? I guess I know your writing style. Looking forward to the next one!

~
Michelle~

Old 05-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't realize I had a writing style. Care to share? I'd love to know.
Old 05-08-2011, 12:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Honestly, I don't know what it is. I'm not a writer, so I have no idea how to explain it. I just knew it seemed like what you would write. It may also be that I "know" you from here, so maybe the words/phrases you use are similar? Not sure, but regardless, I've always liked your fanfics.

As an aside, I usually just read one-shots or stories with a just a few chapters. But for D&K, I find myself wanting to read everything! Never happened before. Problem is, sometimes my mind isn't sure what is "real" facts and what is fanfic facts. And then I also confuse stories. It's gotten me very messed up.

~
Michelle~

Old 05-08-2011, 03:08 PM
Master Fan

No, I understood about the plot and stuff, I just found it lame. It was just too quick for my liking and then it all just felt like rushed and a bit of a let down afterwards. I really enjoyed Thor on Earth though, it was awesome then IMO.
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥
Old 05-08-2011, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

^ Oh, I get you. Thor on Earth was HILARIOUS! "Get me a horse!"

Quote:
Honestly, I don't know what it is. I'm not a writer, so I have no idea how to explain it. I just knew it seemed like what you would write. It may also be that I "know" you from here, so maybe the words/phrases you use are similar? Not sure, but regardless, I've always liked your fanfics.
Totally understand that. With so much backstory and so little we don't know about the characters (why must they be so mysterious?) it's hard to keep track of fact/fiction. I keep reading Deeks used to study for a lawyer before becoming a cop, but I can't seem to figure out if that was mentioned in an episode, or if it's just someone's idea.

Quote:
As an aside, I usually just read one-shots or stories with a just a few chapters. But for D&K, I find myself wanting to read everything! Never happened before.
Do you read higher rated stuff? There's this one called Deep, written by a gf7. It is AMAZING! It's not M rated, but it's a really high Teen: language, drugs, the naughty stuff. It's so delicious! So far, it has 13 chapters, which are fantastically long and detailed. Check it out if you're into that sort of thing.

Last edited by Dingbat; 05-08-2011 at 03:20 PM
Old 05-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Elite Fan

Where'd everyone go?!
Old 05-11-2011, 05:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingbat (View Post)
I keep reading Deeks used to study for a lawyer before becoming a cop, but I can't seem to figure out if that was mentioned in an episode, or if it's just someone's idea.
This is exactly one of my "issues"! Deeks used to be a lawyer, that much is true. Jess Traynor mentioned it, and Callen acted like he knew, but Kensi and Sam were surprised (at least that is what I thought). As far as I know, that is all that has been brought up.

Quote:
Do you read higher rated stuff? There's this one called Deep, written by a gf7. It is AMAZING! It's not M rated, but it's a really high Teen: language, drugs, the naughty stuff. It's so delicious! So far, it has 13 chapters, which are fantastically long and detailed. Check it out if you're into that sort of thing.
I'm not sure if I've seen that one. It doesn't sound familiar...I will need to go check it out!

~
Michelle~

Old 05-11-2011, 06:15 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
This is exactly one of my "issues"! Deeks used to be a lawyer, that much is true. Jess Traynor mentioned it, and Callen acted like he knew, but Kensi and Sam were surprised (at least that is what I thought). As far as I know, that is all that has been brought up.
Well, last night, Deeks was spewing off legal codes and Kensi said "Thank you, Counselor", so I guess that's a yes. Btw, I ADORE that you post at D/K
Old 05-12-2011, 03:40 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Btw, I ADORE that you post at D/K
Aww, thanks. I tried to stay away for so long, and just lurked for the first few threads. But I am absolutely in love with Marty Deeks. I keep trying not to post and go back to lurkdom, but I just can't!

~
Michelle~

Old 05-12-2011, 09:21 AM
Elite Fan

Marty Deeks is my new fictional boyfriend
Old 05-19-2011, 04:31 AM
Absolute Fan

^Gosh I LOVE that new icon. Of course, I loved the last one, and the one before that and the one before that.

You have a great imagination/creative skills, whatever it is.

~
Michelle~

Old 05-19-2011, 07:16 AM
Elite Fan

I can't help but keep making Densi icons. There's so much awesome to work with! (Sad it's over till Sept. )

How are you settling in to NC?