Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 02-05-2011, 12:19 PM
Master Fan

Me either, I'm too ridiculous to have the patience to be an actress.
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥
Old 02-05-2011, 12:58 PM
Elite Fan

I'm too lazy
Old 02-06-2011, 05:43 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShineSoBright23 (View Post)
I wonder if she feels resentment towards ABC Family for how they treated 10 Things. I was surprised when I heard she was going to be in PLL because of it.
If I was her, that's soooo how I'd be....

Quote:
As an actress you just roll with the punches, I guess. There's no guarantees in showbiz.
Exactly, Meaghan said something like this, when she was asked why she didn't seem too upset by the cancellation.

Quote:
but she wants the work because it's a high profile show?
I'm sure this has something to do with it. I would think this is also the reason she was willing to cut/color her hair, even though it's only a guest arc on the show. JMO, but I would think that normally you'd only do that for a "permanent" role. (Joining the main cast full-time)

~
Michelle~

Old 02-06-2011, 07:54 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe she just did it cause the character was a change for her, and she liked the character?
Old 02-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, maybe she is a method actress and felt the hair cut was vital or something/ or she just felt like a change and that was a good reason to do it?
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-24-2011, 09:06 AM
Absolute Fan

Can I be added please? I think Kat was a great role model with great morals, which you don't see too often in TV shows today

Old 04-24-2011, 10:46 AM
Elite Fan

Welcome! You've been added

She really is a good role model, not like a lot of other celebs who abuse their status and turn to party, drink and scandal.
Old 04-24-2011, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

I agree Kat was a brilliant role model, she was rather independent and even though she made mistakes, her heart and mind were always aiming for the right place, despite getting a little lost sometimes. But I love the power she gave herself.
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-24-2011, 06:17 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for adding me

I love her dynamics with all the characters on the show too
I just saw her in some Pretty Little Liars episodes too... It was nice to see her in a completely different role

Old 04-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Master Fan

I haven't seen her in PLL, but I've heard her character's really good. I've seen her in this movie called Devolved and liked her in that, then I saw her in something else and liked her in that, she does some really different roles, which I enjoy from her actually.
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-25-2011, 04:27 AM
Absolute Fan

Yeah, it's nice to see her do different roles, because I feel people who star in teen shows (although it gives them a boost in their career) usually get typecast from that point on imo.

I'm sad she got her hair cut (even though she still looks great ), because I think her long hair was amazing

Old 04-25-2011, 07:34 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait till she starts doing, like you know, woman roles, not just teenage characters.
Old 04-25-2011, 03:03 PM
Master Fan

I don't think it'd be long before she starts on more womanly roles rather than the teen roles, but for now at least she's not just going for the same roles

I know Rachel, I LOVED her hair, it was perfect I'm hoping she'll grow it again.

Quote:
Yeah, it's nice to see her do different roles, because I feel people who star in teen shows (although it gives them a boost in their career) usually get typecast from that point on imo.
Defo, I think some actors (Adam Brody) pretty much only have the same sort of roles to go for because theey've been typecast so bad, but Lindsey's doing a good job so far!
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-28-2011, 12:24 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priya (View Post)
I agree Kat was a brilliant role model, she was rather independent and even though she made mistakes, her heart and mind were always aiming for the right place, despite getting a little lost sometimes. But I love the power she gave herself.
My thoughts exacly. If you really think about it, the whole show had a potential to show people a different aproach about teens, without being far away from reality. They had really interesting and brilliant dialogues, with modern references. Such a shame it got cancelled.
Joey doesn't share food!!!! Dammit, Gilmore! Give them back their balls! I'm reasonably confident you will be adding revenge to the long list of things you're no good at, right next to being married, running a high school glee club, and finding a hair style that doesn't make you look like a lesbian. Love ya like a sister
Old 04-28-2011, 01:16 PM
Master Fan

^ Word, it's one of the things I really liked about the show, how it was different to other teen shows and was really up to date and witty. Plus it's god having drama without it being pregnancies etc.
♥trifecta♥