Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

I think I'm gonna ship them too
Old 04-13-2010, 07:02 AM
Master Fan

I can't help it! I LOVED THEIR SCENES Especially Chastity telling him not to tell anyone! She'll be macking on him next
i'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it
when you hit me, hit me h a r d
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-13-2010, 07:08 AM
Master Fan

They're much more interesting together!
Old 04-13-2010, 07:14 AM
Master Fan

IKR, plus Chastity lost Joey to Bianca and Cameron lost Bianca ot Joey so they're totally cool for payback for Bianca

Plus they're cool!!!!

I may like them a little more than the OTP: Cameron and Lexi
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-13-2010, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

Lexi is so last year now. She probs already found another dude to open things for her.
Old 04-13-2010, 07:37 AM
Master Fan

He actually opened things this time

Chastity will help Cameron drop his balsl hopefully
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-13-2010, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHalo (View Post)
That can be really fun to watch. I hope they get more scenes in the future.
I do, too. I have a teeny bit of hope.

~lipstick, I agree with you about Cameron! SO much better not around Bianca. He seems more mature. Him/Chastity, never thought I would ship them too.

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 04-13-2010, 09:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Good episode
KP's date was quite something!
CC
JB still not buying them!
Old 04-13-2010, 04:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Not to worry anyone but these are the ratings for 10 Things 1.13
10 Things I Hate About You
0.751 million viewers

I don't know why the ratings keep going down but I really hope it doesn't get cancelled
Old 04-13-2010, 04:16 PM
Master Fan

Well it was the Life Unexpected finale yesterday at the same time. Again, I think it's premature worry at the moment.

Next week should be interesting anyways
♥trifecta♥
Old 04-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I enjoyed this episode much more than last week. I loved all the Patrick and Kat scenes of course! They're such a contradiction and so different from each other, but in a lot of ways have similar personality traits like being stubborn for one!

The Chastity and Cameron scenes were actually fun and it looks like Cameron is slowly growing up, but still with his soft side.

The whole Bianca and Joey situation was sort of sweet, but I enjoyed the rest of the episode better.

Walter was pure gold as always!

The preview looked great. It looks like we have great things to look forward to!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki517 (View Post)
0.751 million viewers

I don't know why the ratings keep going down but I really hope it doesn't get cancelled
The GOOD news is, it's only 3 episodes in. I also read that the web ratings are through the roof! So I hope that will provide some indication that viewership IS expanding, and the ratings slump are a result of incredibly poor promotion, an 8 month hiatus, and being placed in a time slop against 'House', 'Chuck', and 'Dancing With the Stars", just to name a few.

The buzz that it's generating also makes me hope it will get picked up by a better network.
Think ABC Family is a poor fit anyway!!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:48 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicki517 (View Post)
0.751 million viewers

The GOOD news is, it's only 3 episodes in. I also read that the web ratings are through the roof! So I hope that will provide some indication that viewership IS expanding, and the ratings slump are a result of incredibly poor promotion, an 8 month hiatus, and being placed in a time slot against 'House', 'Chuck', and 'Dancing With the Stars", just to name a few.

The buzz that it's generating also makes me hope it will get picked up by a better network.
Old 04-14-2010, 12:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Regarding the ratings I am not watching during the original airing. It was at the same time as Chuck and Life Unexpected, (so next week I am not going to have tv conflicts for the next two weeks). I think the decline is a combination of it having been a summer show when there was less competition, a longer break than anticipated and that it is now fairly alone on the schedule. I hope ABCFamily keeps this all in mind and renews it. It is the best light, escapism that is on now IMO (or at least the only light escapist fun that I like...)

Anyway I really liked this episode. The pleasant surprise of Cameron and Chastity's movie run in. Cameron's descriptions of the Hacksaw Manor series ("In Hacksaw Manor 1 there was not enough blood, Hacksaw Manor 2 had too much blood, in Hacksaw Manor 3 too many babies died." That line keeps me chuckling)

Kat and Patrick's date was the most interesting as they are still getting to know eachother. But I was okay with more time on the Joey Bianca one
Old 04-14-2010, 01:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The GOOD news is, it's only 3 episodes in. I also read that the web ratings are through the roof! So I hope that will provide some indication that viewership IS expanding, and the ratings slump are a result of incredibly poor promotion, an 8 month hiatus, and being placed in a time slot against 'House', 'Chuck', and 'Dancing With the Stars", just to name a few.

Quote:
Regarding the ratings I am not watching during the original airing. It was at the same time as Chuck and Life Unexpected, (so next week I am not going to have tv conflicts for the next two weeks). I think the decline is a combination of it having been a summer show when there was less competition, a longer break than anticipated and that it is now fairly alone on the schedule. I hope ABCFamily keeps this all in mind and renews it. It is the best light, escapism that is on now IMO (or at least the only light escapist fun that I like...)

Anyway I really liked this episode. The pleasant surprise of Cameron and Chastity's movie run in. Cameron's descriptions of the Hacksaw Manor series ("In Hacksaw Manor 1 there was not enough blood, Hacksaw Manor 2 had too much blood, in Hacksaw Manor 3 too many babies died." That line keeps me chuckling)

Kat and Patrick's date was the most interesting as they are still getting to know eachother. But I was okay with more time on the Joey Bianca one
I agree with you both on the points you made, it's a new timeslot, new competition and the hiatus was the stupedist period of time ever. For a show that is only 10 episode and half an hour, the promotion of the show has been pretty low in my opinion. Yet I don't think there's anything major to worry about yet. I still think there's time for it to have a new season.
♥trifecta♥