Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-25-2017, 02:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the Halloween and Thanksgiving episodes in season 8. There were some funny episodes that season and I loved Rachel’s pregnancy storyline because it allowed her and Ross to have some great moments. I was so glad that he was the father!

Brad Pitt was one of the best best stars on the show omg. So funny.

I hated the start of the Joey/Rachel thing. I just wasn’t into it. I loved their friendship. I felt the romance thing tainted it. Especially because it wasn’t going anywhere and everyone knew that. I didnt absolutely hate the crush storyline though because it didnt last that long. It was only 6 episodes that it lasted really... But i hated when they brought it back later.

I loved all the moments between Ross and Rachel after they moved in together. Hormonal Rachel was really hilarious. I agree their kiss before and after the birth were really great.

The joey proposal and rachel actually saying yes was pretty dumb but at least that storyline didnt stick around in season 9. they brought it back up later on which was more bearable than it being a constant the entire time.

Alexa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 09:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

I actually thought it was good that they brought the JR storyline back later. It was a good way to truly explore all options.
{taek su mi sun}
icon credit: my kind of crazy
fall into your smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread