Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-15-2007, 02:47 PM
Elite Fan

awwwww
i love that!!!
thanks for the pics

oh my god, i cried so much during that break up because they loved each other so much and ross wanted so badly to take back what happened and he was basically begging her to take him back.
it killed me!
and i love how he ran to the airport and again, out of desperation, basically begged her to stay. it was so sweet.
Old 04-15-2007, 03:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Anique- Thanks for those pics

I always loved that physical similarity between those two moments The way he hold her arm and put her hand against his chest, his heart, while telling her how much he loves her
Sad but such beautiful scenes *sigh*

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-15-2007, 03:22 PM
Extreme Fan

Welcome myla84!

I agree with you Mel: we did have a wonderful finale epie.

Touldengal oh yes we got our happy ending!

It's true that I'm so obsessed with RnR that I didn't realize how little was said about Joey. Just one thing striked me: when Joey and Chandler hug, we can see the emotion of Matt and Matthew knowing it was their last hug. I cried so much!

Anique thank you for posting these caps: I had never noticed the similarity of the arm holding. These were so hearbreaking (when Ross is on his knees and hugs Rachel ) and so well played. David and Jen were amazing. Their complicity helped them to be so real on screen imo.

O'Stevens~Pacey/Andie~Ross/Rachel~Hyde/Jackie

avie made by trutdelamode(LJ)

Last edited by Toscane; 04-15-2007 at 03:31 PM
Old 04-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

I love those pics. the arm-thing. gorgeous.

I totally agree with you. Jen and David have such an amazing chemistry off-screen and that totally comes easy on screen, their scenes are always soo great. You can see how much love they have for Ross and Rachel (as characters/couple) and you know how they care about each other (Jen and David).
Old 04-16-2007, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toscane (View Post)
and so well played. David and Jen were amazing. Their complicity helped them to be so real on screen imo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
I totally agree with you. Jen and David have such an amazing chemistry off-screen and that totally comes easy on screen, their scenes are always soo great. You can see how much love they have for Ross and Rachel (as characters/couple) and you know how they care about each other (Jen and David).
ITA girls
(Plus, our last conversations last night and from the other day put me in a really big RnR/DavJen mood Joana lol )

David and Jen, chemistry really is undeniable and amazing and them being close off-screen too must have helped them to look that good on-screen
RnR scenes were always so good and feels so real, D/J were especially really good to play the "tension" between the two character, the fact that they always have deep felings for each other or also playing the intense scenes like fights and stuff and they really did a awesome job for the RnR break-up I remember how David and Jen said that they made each other cry for real !
And they make us cry too *sigh*

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-16-2007, 09:43 PM
Passionate Fan

Tehe.

I was watching season 9 today and i loved this line between Phebe and Rach, Phebe is so on the R/R wagon:

RACHEL: Well, um . . . I don't know. I mean, for a long time nothing. But you know, actually right before you picked me up, Ross and I had a . . . ah . . . little thing.

PHOEBE: Oh my God! I love things. What happened?

RACHEL: Well, um, first he told me he liked how I looked. And, ah, then we had a little . . . um . . . eye-contact.

PHOEBE: Eye-contact?

RACHEL: Mm-hmm.

PHOEBE: I hope you were using protection.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:48 PM
Master Fan

That's one of my favorite moments.
That's my dream for these characters."
- Kaley Cuoco
Old 04-16-2007, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
PHOEBE: I hope you were using protection.
I LOVE THAT!!!
Old 04-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Master Fan

^
I love that eppy... and even if at the end Ross didn't do the right thing when he did not tell Rachel about that guy who had called her after the bar, I love that he can't accept the fact she could start dating another man
Old 04-17-2007, 01:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

csikicksurass22- I love that scene
So funny the way Phoebe get all excited then her reaction when Rachel only talk about "eyes-contact" "I hope you were using protection."

I also love the fact that Rachel seemed all happy just because of that little moments she had with Ross
If only they weren't that scared about their feelings about what could happen between them, they would have talk about it !

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-17-2007, 04:10 PM
Master Fan

Phoebe's line is priceless. pretty cool scene. Phoebe doing Ross and Rachel fighting is awesome.

"I have a baby, and a Ross" aww.
Old 04-17-2007, 04:11 PM
Passionate Fan

Yeah same here i cant get enough of it

Also when Rachel told Ross "I hope you score"

With moments like that people wonder why we love them.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Part-Time Fan

I just watched the first episode of season 2 today, and I think it is really my favorite. I just love the whole Julie thing, and the way Rachel acts through the episode, when they arrived at the appartment and she destroys Ross and Julie story. I love jealous Rachel
Old 04-18-2007, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Rachel being jealous is just awesome And it was so funny how she was with Julie

Quote:
Julie: Oh, you're losin' your apron here, let me get it. There you go. (Ties it back up for her)
Rachel: (to Julie) Thank you. (under her breath to Chandler) What a bitch.

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 04-18-2007, 01:11 PM
Master Fan

^ that scene is hilarious. Julie was so nice, and Jealous!Rachel with that kind of lines is always great!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread