Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love that 2nd season episode. I haven't watched that season in a while. Another episode that shows how peculair Ross and Phoebe are when they're together. But in a good way.

Old 07-29-2007, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
I don't like them together romantically, but as friends they were fantastic. I love The One Where Mr. Heckles Dies and they were fighting the whole episode, but when he relents, she's ashamed of him for giving up so easily! He can't win
Yeah, I love that ep and their scenes together ! Poor Ross it really was funny

Quote:
I love in the bloopers how Ross and Phoebe have a scene and he keeps messing up and she was like 'well I won an emmy' and walked away
Yeah I remember that, it was awesome the way she said that and David is like a bit surprise but laugh and agreed lol And I agree with everyon she really deserved that emmy

AnnaL4- Thanks for those caps

I love how these two are so different but they still have this really great friendship

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-29-2007, 03:33 PM
Master Fan

I love phoebe. I watched the other day thar episode when she finds out thar Sting's son attends Ben's school and she ask ross the tickets fo the show.
Hilarious!
Rossssss CAN!

and when she goes to sting's house and then trudie finds out phoebe only wants tickets and she says she is calling the police and Phoebe goes ll "The Police, are they coming for a reunion?"
Old 07-29-2007, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love phoebe. I watched the other day thar episode when she finds out thar Sting's son attends Ben's school and she ask ross the tickets fo the show.
Hilarious!
Rossssss CAN!
Best part!
got here I was gonna jump too."
Old 07-29-2007, 05:11 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfloopy_ (View Post)
Hilarious!
Rossssss CAN!

and when she goes to sting's house and then trudie finds out phoebe only wants tickets and she says she is calling the police and Phoebe goes ll "The Police, are they coming for a reunion?"
Oh my God, thanks for making me spit 7-Up all over my little sister's keyboard! I would so have sued you if it had been broken. I love this so much! I'm a closet fan of The Police, so this episode was extra amusing. I haven't seen it in ever!
Old 07-29-2007, 06:03 PM
Master Fan

^

and when she steal his pen "A present to Phoebe"? thats a great one!

sorry, i just have to:

Quote:
The Teacher: Are you with one of the students?

Phoebe: Uh-huh, I’m with Ben.

The Teacher: Are you one of Ben’s mothers?

Phoebe: I am one of Ben’s mothers. I’m a lesbian. It was, it was difficult coming out to my parents.

The Teacher: Well hi, I’m Jenny Boone. I’m the new teacher here.

Phoebe: Oh.

The Teacher: I’ve only met your partner Carol.

Phoebe: Ah! Okay so that would make me Susan.

The Teacher: Right. Are you looking for Jack’s parents to discuss the problems he’s having with Ben? (Phoebe nods ‘Yes.’) Yeah. Because I really do think the parents should sit down and have a conversation.

Phoebe: Yeah! Let’s do that!! That-that sounds good. We should sit down and talk, just me, my lover Carol, and the Stings. Umm, how-how will I get in touch with them?

The Teacher: Oh, their number is on the contact sheet.

Phoebe: Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Umm, could-could I get a copy of that? ‘Cause Carol threw it out, she lost ours. She’s such a scatterbrain, but man what a hot piece of ass.
Old 07-29-2007, 06:06 PM
Master Fan

Old 08-01-2007, 03:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

mwahah Love those scenes, Phoebe is too funny and crazy lol Love her
"Roooss can !!" is great And I love that at the end Ross got her the tickets singing "because Roosss can!!" with a funy expression but now she can't go to near from Sting

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 08-01-2007, 04:50 AM
Master Fan

ross singing Ross Can is great too.
Old 08-01-2007, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

Ross and Phoebe always interests me. They both can be so out there that there relationship just works. I just love see the guy/girl relationships on the show. Like Chandler/Rachel and Joey/Monica. I love how even though 4 out of the 6 are in relationships with each other the "friendships" never change. Especially Ross and Phoebe , you would think that they weren't the closest but if you think about it Phoebe was there from the beginning and even made out with Ross! It's just fun to see that relationship grow and know that they do things on there own. Like I love when Phoebe agreed to go out with her twins ex boyfriend and told Ross she couldn't make it to lunch. Like I would of loved to see Phoebe/Ross out to eat!
Old 08-01-2007, 08:20 AM
Master Fan

^I wouldn't say better
Of those three girl/boy reationship you mention, Ross/Phob is definately my favorite!
Old 08-01-2007, 08:24 AM
Elite Fan

I love this episode!

Old 08-01-2007, 08:29 AM
Master Fan

Cris - your sig and icon make me hysterical! I watched that scene last night and I swear I woke my sister up
Old 08-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Master Fan

Could you add me? I loved their friendship. I just saw the episode where she was made at him, and I loved how upset he got trying to figure out why she was. Then, it turned out to be a dream she had of him, lol. I also loved when she taunted him about still being married to Rachel, and being in love with her, lol.
Old 08-02-2007, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

I loved When Phoebe taunted them about being married Especially with TOW Vegas! When they were allowed to run in the chapel and Phoebe got mad
Closed Thread   Post New Thread