Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk111 (View Post)
Finally started season 9
Yay! There's some great Ross/Rachel/Emma episodes at the start of the season.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Yeah, like when they danced and sang together to make Emma laugh!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-17-2014, 03:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
^Yeah, like when they danced and sang together to make Emma laugh!
That was the best.
Old 11-18-2014, 03:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

It was so fun! They were really enjoying doing it And Emma laughing at her silly parents was just adorable!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-19-2014, 02:59 AM
Master Fan

Old 11-20-2014, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I just love that scene! And they look so cute singing and dancing together lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-20-2014, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

They must have had so much fun filming that scene.

Vicky
Old 11-20-2014, 05:52 PM
Master Fan

Parents of the year!
Old 11-22-2014, 08:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Haha, for sure!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-22-2014, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Old 11-23-2014, 03:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Ugh, I really love this scene! Bittersweet but so good!

In that scene, at the end, they both just didn't know what to say and how to deal with this situation, they didn't know how things will turn out but I just love how she simply reaches for his hands. It's like to let him know that no matter what their friendship will always be there, she will always love him and want him in her life.
They're just holding hands and looking at each other, there's no word there and the scene is just beautiful to me. Kinda heartbreaking but beautiful! These two are just so good with the angst and yet sweet moment

I also love Rachel's expression when Ross asked her if it would be better if he was the one stepping back from the group, it's like she can't believe he would even ask her that, because it doesn't change anything if it's her or him, what Rachel cares most about is keeping him in her life.

Also, I probably already mentioned that before when talking about this scene, but I love how this Rachel's line :
"No, it's not better. I still don't get to see you!"

is to me similar to these others Ross and Rachel quotes from season 10 :

Ross: Well, Rachel moving to another country? Not being able to see her every day. How can I be okay with this?

----
Rachel: When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go...

I just really love the parallel between these two lines from S10 and that other one from season 5. These two just can't imagine their every day life without each other. No matter what they went through, at the end, the simple idea of not being able to see one another every day will always hurt them the most.
Gosh, and now I feel like watching all these RnR scenes again

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 11-24-2014, 07:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm about half way through season 5. i like parts of the season because i feel like we are comfortable with the characters at this point however, in terms of r/r I'm not very happy.

i mean ross and emily broke up and then rachel suddenly didnt have feelings anymore? lol. felt very strange and we haven't got a lot at all in terms of them. its all focused on monica and chandler (who i don't mind but i also don't really ship)
Old 11-26-2014, 03:11 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
^Ugh, I really love this scene! Bittersweet but so good!

In that scene, at the end, they both just didn't know what to say and how to deal with this situation, they didn't know how things will turn out but I just love how she simply reaches for his hands. It's like to let him know that no matter what their friendship will always be there, she will always love him and want him in her life.
They're just holding hands and looking at each other, there's no word there and the scene is just beautiful to me. Kinda heartbreaking but beautiful! These two are just so good with the angst and yet sweet moment

I also love Rachel's expression when Ross asked her if it would be better if he was the one stepping back from the group, it's like she can't believe he would even ask her that, because it doesn't change anything if it's her or him, what Rachel cares most about is keeping him in her life.

Also, I probably already mentioned that before when talking about this scene, but I love how this Rachel's line :
"No, it's not better. I still don't get to see you!"

is to me similar to these others Ross and Rachel quotes from season 10 :

Ross: Well, Rachel moving to another country? Not being able to see her every day. How can I be okay with this?

----
Rachel: When I think about not seeing you every day, it makes me not want to go...

I just really love the parallel between these two lines from S10 and that other one from season 5. These two just can't imagine their every day life without each other. No matter what they went through, at the end, the simple idea of not being able to see one another every day will always hurt them the most.
Gosh, and now I feel like watching all these RnR scenes again
It's such a beautiful scene between them. And I've actually never thought about the parallel between that scene and the ones from season 10 before! I love that.

Quote:
I'm about half way through season 5. i like parts of the season because i feel like we are comfortable with the characters at this point however, in terms of r/r I'm not very happy.

i mean ross and emily broke up and then rachel suddenly didnt have feelings anymore? lol. felt very strange and we haven't got a lot at all in terms of them. its all focused on monica and chandler (who i don't mind but i also don't really ship)
What I love about them in season 5 though is how good friends they are. I think that season highlights their friendship the most.
Old 11-30-2014, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

I agree, they had great friendship moments in S5

Quote:
Originally Posted by onebreath (View Post)
It's such a beautiful scene between them. And I've actually never thought about the parallel between that scene and the ones from season 10 before! I love that.
Yeah, I just love to notice this kind of parallel It shows to me how their feelings for each other were just always there and strong throughout the years

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 12-01-2014, 04:09 PM
Master Fan

hello again its been long time i am currently watching 904. i cant believe i have only 37 episode to go
Closed Thread   Post New Thread