Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2007, 09:26 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by daritah (View Post)
Me either!! So many good news for Jenn!

And, I wanted to ask something... do you guys have a favourite season for Rachel? In all 10 seasons there's one that you always say like it's her best one?
Seasons 1 and 2. I just adore her then. I love her in s8, too, though.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:40 AM
Elite Fan

She's friends with Orlando Bloom? I didn't know.
Thanks for the pics!
And, about seasons... I'd say 2 and 8.
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Master Fan

I just read this at Wikipedia:

Over the course of the series, Rachel had over 20 different sexual partners, only 5 of which were in the context of a relationship

Huh?

I know of the 4 she mentioned in TOW Dr. Ramoray Dies, then there's Ross, Guy That Chandler Sets Her Up With, Joshua, Danny (not even sure about this one) Paul and Tag who have been explicitly referenced to her having sex with. That's 10. Not "over 20" in any sense- she doesn't have sex at all in the last three seasons. Unless I've missed A LOT of people?
Old 10-01-2007, 03:51 PM
Master Fan

I always think of Season's 1 and 2 too. But I love her in Season 8 as well

Quote:
know of the 4 she mentioned in TOW Dr. Ramoray Dies, then there's Ross, Guy That Chandler Sets Her Up With, Joshua, Danny (not even sure about this one) Paul and Tag who have been explicitly referenced to her having sex with. That's 10. Not "over 20" in any sense- she doesn't have sex at all in the last three seasons. Unless I've missed A LOT of people?
Yeah... my count is exactly like yours... and she doesn't even slept with anny did she?! I don't think so...

The people who set that up on Wikipedia are crazy.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:20 PM
Master Fan

20? That's soo not true

My count is like yours as well.

And I dont think she slept with Danny (the guy she fogged, right? )

adara . lucy . polly
one . two . trio
Old 10-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Val, I didn't know she was friends with Orlando either and you're welcome for the pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoptheqtip (View Post)
I just read this at Wikipedia:

Over the course of the series, Rachel had over 20 different sexual partners, only 5 of which were in the context of a relationship

Huh?

I know of the 4 she mentioned in TOW Dr. Ramoray Dies, then there's Ross, Guy That Chandler Sets Her Up With, Joshua, Danny (not even sure about this one) Paul and Tag who have been explicitly referenced to her having sex with. That's 10. Not "over 20" in any sense- she doesn't have sex at all in the last three seasons. Unless I've missed A LOT of people?
lol yeah I agree with everyone they made no sens ! And I don't think she slept with Danny or either with that Chandler guy, so those who wrote that at Wikipedia really should re watch the 10 seasons

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 04:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
the guy she fogged, right?
Yeah...

They probably don't even know what they're saying... they just put some numbers that and that's it...
Old 10-02-2007, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

^Yeah probably but that's not really smart of them

It's gonna be soon time for a new thread

We need a title, any ideas everyone

I don't really know but I just have that idea who come to my mind right now, it's from what Lisa said on Jen : "Because she's all emotion, feeling, unconditional support and love"
That might be a bit long though, we could also used another quote that she said just before that : "Because she's just one big throbbing heart" lol Lisa is too cute saying that about our lovely Jen

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 07:51 AM
Master Fan

Lisa is way too cute

I like the first quote... it suits her
Old 10-02-2007, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Love them both but more the throbbing heart one!
icon: Permanent_99
Old 10-02-2007, 10:34 AM
Master Fan

I think I have a problem with the second one because on the FNL boardwe had a name thread with the word throbbing not showed in a good way So I don't like to associate it with Jen
Old 10-02-2007, 10:38 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
And I don't think she slept with Danny or either with that Chandler guy, so those who wrote that at Wikipedia really should re watch the 10 seasons .
She did sleep with Patrick-"Oh, between you telling him that I wanted to have a fling and me putting out on the first date—oh, he’s so gonna get the wrong idea." I'm changing it, it makes her sound like a bit of a **** I've changed a couple of things already- like her moving in with Ross after she has her baby. God, I need to get me a life.

The throbbing heart one sounds dirty to me... which doesn't say much about the state of my mind, does it?
Old 10-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

lol Steph, I wasn't sure about this guy

And about the "throbbing heart", I personally not thinking about dirty stuff lol But with that and Adara who think about it with another thread in a not good way I guess we should just choose the first one I wrote except if you guys have others ideas ? I don't have any others lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 10-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
The throbbing heart one sounds dirty to me... which doesn't say much about the state of my mind, does it?
Ha! I wasn't alone

We can go with whatever you guys want I have no ideas for a title.. and they usualy suck anyways
Old 10-02-2007, 02:12 PM
Master Fan

I love, love, love this quote from David Schwimmer about her:

"She has this rare combination: not many girls that attractive are that funny and have that much heart. She's got the emotional life underneath it to match the funny. And she's adorable. It's a triple threat and an honour to have worked with her."

Obviously it's too long, so something more condensed like- She's A Triple Threat- Loving, Funny and Adorable