Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2004, 12:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Favorite and Least Favorite Guest Characters

Easily, my favorite guest character is Christina Applegate. I thought she was brilliant as Rachel's sister. Reese Witherspoon was also fantastic as Rachel's other sister.

My least favorites are also easy. HATED with a freaking passion the character of Tag. UGH. Tag was a dumb, mindless idiot that served no purpose. I also disliked Janine (Elle MacPherson). To me, all she represented was trying to get Joey away from the other 5.

And out of the longer running guest characters, I LOATHED Emily BIG TIME. First off, Ross and Emily had zero chemistry together and secondly, there was absolutely nothing I liked about her. I could never understand how Ross could ever find her the least bit interesting, let alone even tolerable.
Old 07-18-2004, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

We have similar threads here, here and here , so I would ask that you continue the discussion there.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread