Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2010, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~♥~CrazyInLove~♥~ (View Post)
How am I not on the list yet? She was my favorite

I'd heard about this ad many times, but I'd never seen it before : YouTube - Anuncio de tampax de Courteney Cox
lol I'm going to add you now Ju!

And thanks for the link to that ad! I don't remember if I've seen it before but I'm going to check it out now

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 01-31-2010, 02:59 AM
Extreme Fan

Never saw this, tks for sharing.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My student/friend was the one who found it actually He knows all about my obsession with tv shows, specially Friends, so now he's getting addicted as well

Thanks for adding me Mel

And I just started watching Cougar Town, she's awesome in it
Old 01-31-2010, 09:15 PM
Extreme Fan

aaaaaw.... I wanna watch that show, too.

What is it about??
Old 01-31-2010, 10:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

She's recently divorced, with a teenage kid, and she's just going through one of those mid life crisis that pretty much all women go through, wondering where all the years and youth went while they were raising babies and now they're out in the world again with no idea of what to do, and with a desperate need to look cool and young again. The show shows all that in a very humorous way, it's really well done, I love it And I love her neighbor, Grayson, as well
Old 01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Tks for answering me.
I heard many people said this is a great and funny show, hope I get the chance to see it!!!
Old 02-01-2010, 05:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

finally someone who watches cougar town *s Ju*

I adore that show so much and no one here has watched it *pout*
Old 02-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Awwwwwwww YAY then, now we can talk about it together here
Old 02-07-2010, 07:11 AM
Ultimate Fan

yes, yes yesss have you seen this week's ep yet? I was laughing so hard when she was fighting with Ellie about the Tennis teacher and they both walk onto the tennis court together in slow motion and while Ellie taked off her jacket in a sexy way, Jules just rips her pants off and has a tennis skirt underneath
Old 02-11-2010, 11:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh I haven't seen that one yet, I've only seen 4 episodes so far cause I'm watching online and Zshare sucks

10 episodes to go
Old 02-12-2010, 06:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

you haaave to catch up try surfthechannel.com when Zshare is being a pain

last night's episode was so much fun, too
Old 02-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Elite Fan

I really wish UK TV would hurry up and put it on.

Quote:
Cox Arquette daughter to become actress?

By Marcell Minaya, Entertainment Reporter

Courteney Cox has revealed that she believes her daughter will become an actress. The Cougar Town star, who has five-year-old Coco with husband David Arquette, has insisted that her daughter is an "unstoppable" drama queen but she doesn't want to promote acting too soon.

Speaking to Cosmopolitan, the actress said: "I am most grateful for my daughter Coco. That kid is unstoppable! She's very confident and funny. She's so dramatic already. She laughs hard. She pouts hard. She cries hard. She loves hard. If she can't find something, it's the end of the world.

"It would be no surprise to me if she went into acting. I guess I'd be cool with that otherwise I'd be a hypocrite, but I hope she doesn't jump into it too soon. I'm just trying to be a good mum."

The 45-year-old, who is eight years older than her husband, has also said that she loves the fact that Arquette prefers older women. Cox added: "I'm at peace because I'm married to someone who is all about heart and family. David likes older women and I think younger men make you feel great about yourself.

"As women we can really pick ourselves apart, we see things that maybe no one else is seeing, but to us they are magnified. When a younger man is attracted to you, it makes you feel gorgeous and good about yourself. So if you didn't try that yet, get on it!"
Source: Digital Spy

Vicky
Old 02-16-2010, 08:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks for posting that article Vicky! That's cute what she said about Coco and David! Now, I'm curious to see if Coco is going to be an actress too now lol

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 02-17-2010, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

No problem.

Coco would have the best people to go to for acting advice.

Vicky
Old 02-26-2010, 05:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Jennifer Aniston

She would, she has Court, Jen and DAvid

Oh for anyone in the US, Court will be on Ellen, Wednesday (March 3rd), sadly I can't watch it live since I'll be working but I'll tape it. I just thought I would let people know in case they want to watch it.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread