Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2010, 07:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Thanks for posting those vids guys! Going to take a look at them in a bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
Thanks so much! I'm Nikki too!
I just love these two together so much!

off topic but I love your icon
You're welcome! Well, nice to meet you then Nikki lol And you can call me Mél by the way And thanks about my icon! Good to see you like JB too

Do you have some faves M/C scenes? I know it's hard to choose

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Master Fan

I can't take credit for the Video someone else made it but It's one of my favorites
Mel I Love your Icon to I'm by FAR not a Twihard but I did read the books and I loved Jacob/Bella
Old 07-14-2010, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraSidleStokes (View Post)
Mel I Love your Icon to I'm by FAR not a Twihard but I did read the books and I loved Jacob/Bella
Thanks! And I'm not like all crazy about Twilight either lol I'm actually not really into the movies, but I read the books before the whole movies thing happened and so it's while I was reading them that I got to love Jacob/Bella

And to be on topic lol here's a lovely cap

They are so cute!

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 PM
Master Fan

Mel Yeah that's how I am I read the books that's about it
and that pic is just to adorable I LOVE how cute they always were.
Old 07-15-2010, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)
Thanks for posting those vids guys! Going to take a look at them in a bit

You're welcome! Well, nice to meet you then Nikki lol And you can call me Mél by the way And thanks about my icon! Good to see you like JB too

Do you have some faves M/C scenes? I know it's hard to choose
Nice to meet you too, Mel Your'e Welcome about the icon. its always good to see another fan of a couple.

Wow a fave scene of M/C scene. Lets see I have a lot to choose from. I like their engagement scene. that was epic. I like their wedding, the episode when the guy comes to the apartment to see if they will make good parents for the adopted babies. another one of my fave is when they go and meet the birth mother of the babies that they will be getting. their hugs are so adorable! another i like is london episodes.I forgot one that i like in s7 on the episode when she is picking out the wedding dresses and their scene at the end was so funny love when Monica said that not to tear it cus it is gonna be returned. what about you?
Old 07-16-2010, 07:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Friends

Quote:
Mel Yeah that's how I am I read the books that's about it
and that pic is just to adorable I LOVE how cute they always were.
Well, I did see the first two movies but like I said I'm not really into the whole crazyness around it lol It just really is the books that I read before that I liked, and especially with the JB story

Anyway, yeah, MC really are an adorable couple

Quote:
Originally Posted by karevluvsstevens85 (View Post)
its always good to see another fan of a couple.
It is!

Hm, about my fave scenes... Well, I love all the ones you mentioned, it's just really hard to choose because they got so many good scenes! So I'll just mention some of my fave that I have in mind now lol There's of course the proposal too, also like you said when Chandler made that speech to the pregnant girl about how Monica would be an awesome mom and then he told to Monica they will get the baby and they hug I also love in S7 when Chandler described her how he pictured their life together so then Monica changed her mind about the big wedding thing because what he said is what she really wants. Also love their first ILYs moment And I don't have them in mind right now but I know there's just a bunch of cute and great scenes that I love in S5 especially

So yeah, it really is hard to choose fave scenes

Whitney Houston

Greatest Voice Of All
Old 07-17-2010, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Gosh for me I don't know I have so many favorite Moments but A LOT of them were from before they were even a couple , two of my MAIN ones are when Ben was Born (all the moments in that episode) and the ones in TOW the Jellyfish
Old 07-17-2010, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black mamba (View Post)

It is!

Hm, about my fave scenes... Well, I love all the ones you mentioned, it's just really hard to choose because they got so many good scenes! So I'll just mention some of my fave that I have in mind now lol There's of course the proposal too, also like you said when Chandler made that speech to the pregnant girl about how Monica would be an awesome mom and then he told to Monica they will get the baby and they hug I also love in S7 when Chandler described her how he pictured their life together so then Monica changed her mind about the big wedding thing because what he said is what she really wants. Also love their first ILYs moment And I don't have them in mind right now but I know there's just a bunch of cute and great scenes that I love in S5 especially

So yeah, it really is hard to choose fave scenes
Aww that was the sweetest when Chandler talked to the Mother and told her how great of a mom Monica would be. Their ILY moment was so nice. I also love the scene in s6 when MC decides they wanna move in the apartment together. and how could i forget the episode when Rachel leaves the apartment, that adorable comforting scene cus Monica was sad that her bf was moving out. aww s5 was great. some of my faves are when Ross catches them. or when they go out w/ Chandlers boss and play tennis. Like i love the Las Vegas epsidoes for them also. and i cant forget that New Years Kiss we got. I really found the episode where they are up all night to be cute and funny and i liked the one where they all turned thirty. and the vows! one more was the boots episode. I love when Chandler had to carry Monica cus the boots hurt.

Quote:
Gosh for me I don't know I have so many favorite Moments but A LOT of them were from before they were even a couple , two of my MAIN ones are when Ben was Born (all the moments in that episode) and the ones in TOW the Jellyfish
How can we forget these scenes. Chandler was so comforting when Ben was born to Monica. I loved when he said if you dont have a baby before 30( i think) we should get together. and the jellyfish scenes were funny. but nice too.
Old 07-17-2010, 05:30 PM
Master Fan

I'll go watch that video soon

awwww! I love that cap so much! so cute!

What? Favorite moment? No way I can pick one :O way too many!

Quote:
but A LOT of them were from before they were even a couple , two of my MAIN ones are when Ben was Born (all the moments in that episode) and the ones in TOW the Jellyfish
awww yes! And TOW the flashback! "you're the most beautiful woman I've ever known in real life"
Old 07-18-2010, 11:14 AM
Master Fan

YES TOW the birth (I think it was called I don't remember) with telling her they could get together when they were 30 was classic, as well as "I want one" "Not tonight honey I have an early day tomorrow" and "let's go get some coffee" "Oh cause we never do that"
the thing with TOW the Jellyfish though was how cute it was that he kept trying to get her to be his girlfriend and she kept shooting him down *grins* It only took him a year to actually get what he wanted.
Old 07-19-2010, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
the thing with TOW the Jellyfish though was how cute it was that he kept trying to get her to be his girlfriend and she kept shooting him down *grins*
well actually TO in the Beach AND TOW the Jellyfish
I love that she says "not gonna happen" (or something) and a year later they sleep together
Old 07-19-2010, 10:27 PM
Master Fan

I know that's what I meant *laughs* she kept saying it won't happen but then a year later it did
Old 07-20-2010, 05:18 AM
Elite Fan

From TOW What If...

Where they sleep together.
"We are SO doing that again!"
"OK!"
"OK!"
Old 07-20-2010, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
"We are SO doing that again!"
"OK!"
"OK!"
yes! I love TO that Could've been! Mondler is fate, meant to be
Old 07-20-2010, 04:09 PM
Absolute Fan

Could I be added please? Love these two.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread