Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-01-2012, 04:06 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphamae (View Post)
I did read a while ago but I could't find it again Scott Wolf and his wife having birth of their second child thats from tv guide.
Yes, Scott and his wife are currently expecting their second child. I wonder when she's going to give birth. It feels like she's been pregnant forever.

Speaking of Scott, he has a new project. He's now doing voice work on an animated show called 'Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters':

Quote:
Scott Wolf on his return to TV in 'Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters'

Beginning Saturday, June 2, Scott Wolf will finally be back on our TVs -- unfortunately for fans of his attractive face, it'll be in animated form only on The Hub's newest series, "Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters," based on the Japanese card and video game franchise. Hey, we'll take what we can get.

"I play Ray, who I suppose you would consider to be the hero of this story," Wolf tells Zap2it of his new role. Ray lives in a world where giant fantastical creatures have been separated from humans and live in another dimension, but Ray can contact both worlds. "Ray is this chosen one, and he has this incredibly rare ability and unique ability to communicate with and control the creatures," Wolf explains. Ray and his two best friends join the Duel Masters to protect the creatures from the evil forces trying to harness their power.

Like many an animated project, Wolf has been involved in the making of the show for more than a year. "As the animated things go, you end up working on them for such a long time before people finally get a chance to see it," he says. "I myself was not very familiar with the card game and the franchise of it, but after reading the first script I was really kind of hooked. I had known some of the people who were involved -- one of the directors I had worked with before."

It takes a lot of work before the finished product hits the airwaves, Wolf says. "Not only do we have to record voices and do our work as actors, but our work is really just beginning because there is obviously all the animation that has to be done. It's just a huge amount of work that has to be done to bring this to the screen."

As a father -- Wolf and his wife have a 3-year-old son and are expecting a new addition this year -- Wolf says he was excited to do a kid-friendly project, but that was an afterthought to the content of the show. "My son just turned 3, and it was funny because I was so excited about the idea of doing this show just because I felt like it was this incredible story," he says. "It actually occurred to me that I hadn't thought too much about the content of the show. ... It actually matters to me as a parent in a whole new way the kind of things I want to put out into the world."

To that end, Wolf says "Kaijudo" can teach kids some really powerful lessons about hot topics like bullying. "The idea of what bullying is and ways to confront it and avoid it and deal with it are central to the message of the show," he says.

"Kaijudo" airs Saturdays at 8 p.m. on The Hub.

Source
And he visited the set of 'Extra' yesterday. I guess he was there to promote the show. Here are some pics:

Quote:

Source
He's looking good. And so young. It's almost as if he doesn't age.
Old 06-02-2012, 12:35 AM
Elite Fan

^Awww He looks great! And he doesn't get old I didn't know he did voice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I just typed his name into google and yes, that's him.
Ok, thanks

Quote:
I get that. But if you ever find the time, you definitely have to check it out. If not for the story then for the combined acting brilliance that is Claire Danes, Damian Lewis and Mandy Patinkin. They are a treat to watch on-screen.
Ohh. I will check it out then! I've heard it's a very good show.

Quote:
Mark Hildreth is currently looking for people to help fund the mixing of his new album:

I wish Mark the best of luck with that and I do feel confident that enough money will be raised.
I wish him the best of luck too! He has a great voice

Quote:
the one i really like Laura is her dimple
Aw, yes, so cute <3
Old 06-02-2012, 10:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
I can't wait the incoming second season on that show,excited to see Morena if her role would be change in any interesting plot.

Quote:
It feels like she's been pregnant forever.
and this I used to read it somewhere V fanforum
Old 06-06-2012, 08:25 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
^Awww He looks great! And he doesn't get old I didn't know he did voice work!
I didn't know it either, but it's good that he got the gig.

Here are a couple more articles/interviews in the lead up to the premiere of Scott's new show:

One on one with actor Scott Wolf at the ATX Television Festival

http://cliqueclack.com/tv/2012/06/04...n=social_media

Quote:

Quote:
I can't wait the incoming second season on that show,excited to see Morena if her role would be change in any interesting plot.
I, too, am hoping for Morena's role to grow in importance this season, but I am skeptical. The producers seem to be obsessed with the whole Carrie/Brody thing, unfortunately.

Laura's TV movie 'Broken Trust' will premiere June 17 on the LMN network. Here's a short synopsis and a couple of promo pics:

Quote:
Sophie Anderson is an attorney who is at the top of her game. She is smart, charming and, despite pressures, she controls every situation. Her career is on the rise, though her ambition has caused the end of her marriage. In the middle of the biggest court case of her life against a large pharmaceutical company, Sophie begins to unravel when her mentor/father figure is kidnapped. Ticking clock thriller has Sophie trying to keep the case moving and trying to find her mentor with the help of her ex, a cop who risks his badge to help the woman he still loves.

Source
Quote:

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-12-2012 at 02:08 PM Reason: Added a better synopsis
Old 06-07-2012, 02:47 AM
Elite Fan

Thank you for the nterviews and for the pictures

Laura looks great! The second picture is funny
Old 06-07-2012, 08:18 AM
Extreme Fan

Congrats to Scott and Laura has been very busy probably right now

Quote:
I, too, am hoping for Morena's role to grow in importance this season
I wanna see Morena another red carpet because Homeland grabbed a leading four nomination for tv critics nomination awards.
Old 06-08-2012, 05:42 PM
Elite Fan

I'm curious if the movie will be in black & white or if they only chose that style for the promo pictures.

Quote:
I wanna see Morena another red carpet because Homeland grabbed a leading four nomination for tv critics nomination awards.
I'm sure we will. If not at the TCA awards, we'll surely see her at the Emmys. Homeland should rack up tons of nominations there.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:58 AM
Elite Fan

I wonder if it's a black & white movie too
Old 06-12-2012, 05:45 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wonder if it's a black & white movie too
Good thing is we won't have to wait long to find out.

There have been some "V" cast reunions lately:

Quote:

Source

Source
Aren't they gorgeous? I think it's cool that the cast is still hanging out together even a year after the show was cancelled. It reminds me of BSG.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-12-2012 at 03:43 PM Reason: Added Quotation Tags
Old 06-12-2012, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

I didn't know so many of the V cast members were on Twitter - actually, I think all of them are over there, minus Liz. What I wouldn't give for her to warm up to social networking sites, but going by the way she talked about it in the Q&A last May, that's not going to happen any time soon, hee.

Thanks for all the news and pics, especially the last two photos - that's really nice to see them hang around together again!

Good choice to pick up some voice work - Scott was smart. It's something that can pay well and be fun to do, and it's pretty "safe" in terms of feedback.

Morena is so, so gorgeous - but I'm not a big fan of her hair slicked back in some of those Aventura magazine pics. The "wild" locks look suits her face way better, imo.

Laura looks beautiful in that photoshoot, as well - the photographer wasn't very imaginative when he asked her to do different poses, though, was he/she?

Two more twitter mentions I spotted on EMFC:

Old 06-12-2012, 03:40 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the tweets Fran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
I didn't know so many of the V cast members were on Twitter - actually, I think all of them are over there, minus Liz. What I wouldn't give for her to warm up to social networking sites, but going by the way she talked about it in the Q&A last May, that's not going to happen any time soon, hee.
Yes, she and Joel. And I think Morris' Twitter account is run by his management team, but other than that they're all there. It would be nice if Liz would follow suite, but I don't think that's ever going to happen, unfortunately.

Quote:
Morena is so, so gorgeous - but I'm not a big fan of her hair slicked back in some of those Aventura magazine pics. The "wild" locks look suits her face way better, imo.
I know what you mean. She looks kind of stern with her hair slicked back like that. I, too, prefer her hair when it's a bit more wild and curly.

Quote:
Laura looks beautiful in that photoshoot, as well - the photographer wasn't very imaginative when he asked her to do different poses, though, was he/she?
I actually didn't notice that until you pointed it out, but you are right. The poses are quite similar indeed.

Speaking of Laura Vandervoort photoshoots, she is featured in the current issue of Salada Magazine:

I that first picture. She looks absolutely stunning.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-12-2012 at 04:54 PM
Old 06-13-2012, 12:33 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Good thing is we won't have to wait long to find out.
That's true

Quote:

Aren't they gorgeous?
WOAH OMG this cast is so beautiful, seriously. They all look gorgeous! I think Mark Hildreth in particular looks great in the first pic

Quote:
I think it's cool that the cast is still hanging out together even a year after the show was cancelled. It reminds me of BSG.
It reminds me of the BSG cast too! It's so amazing that they still hang out and do things together. They all seem to be very nice too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawthorn (View Post)
Quote:
Yes, she and Joel. And I think Morris' Twitter account is run by his management team, but other than that they're all there. It would be nice if Liz would follow suite, but I don't think that's ever going to happen, unfortunately.
I don't see her getting a twitter account either That sucks so much. Liz tweeting would be awesome.

Quote:
Two more twitter mentions I spotted on EMFC:
Thanks for the twitter mentions Everybody loves Liz And they all think she's a very good actress

lol at Charles' profile pic. Always surrounded by beautiful women

Quote:
Speaking of Laura Vandervoort photoshoots, she is featured in the current issue of Salada Magazine:

I that first picture. She looks absolutely stunning.
OMG The first picture = perfection. I ran out of adjectives to describe Laura's beauty And the dress is so pretty!

Thanks for sharing the pictures
Old 06-13-2012, 07:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Good news that there are few V cast reunited Is this reunion purposely or they just accidentally met in one place,glad they are still remembering I dont think if Liz would reunite if there's any request of the cast.

Quote:

Some account are activated and some unclearly I've noticed that too,Im just wonder Liz until now doesn't have any account

Quote:
Thanks for the twitter mentions Everybody loves Liz And they all think she's a very good actress

lol at Charles' profile pic. Always surrounded by beautiful women
yes ,I wonder who are these women in his Life

So lucky Laura got several photoshoots in her career after V

Last edited by alphamae; 06-13-2012 at 08:39 AM
Old 06-13-2012, 03:41 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
WOAH OMG this cast is so beautiful, seriously. They all look gorgeous! I think Mark Hildreth in particular looks great in the first pic
I would have to agree. Mark Hildreth looks really good in that shot.

Quote:
OMG The first picture = perfection. I ran out of adjectives to describe Laura's beauty And the dress is so pretty!
I know the word 'perfection' should not be taken lightly, but I think that pic is as close to perfect as you can get. And I love the dress too. I would like to have one for myself even if it probably wouldn't look as good on me as it does on Laura.

Quote:
Thanks for sharing the pictures
You're welcome.

Quote:
Good news that there are few V cast reunited Is this reunion purposely or they just accidentally met in one place,glad they are still remembering I dont think if Liz would reunite if there's any request of the cast.
I think these were arranged meetings. Morena and Jane talk regularly via Twitter and decided to spend some time together in Australia when Morena was there to attend a Sci-Fi convention. And I still remember that Laura and Chris attended one of Mark's concerts in Vancouver earlier this year. They definitely decide to meet up from time to time.

Quote:
yes ,I wonder who are these women in his Life
The women in the picture are 2 of his Desperate Housewives co-stars: Felicity Huffman and Vanessa Williams. Vanessa bribed him into joining Twitter.

Quote:
So lucky Laura got several photoshoots in her career after V
I think many of Laura's recent photoshoots are part of the promotional campaign for the upcoming feature film 'Ted', which she is starring in. You do tend to get lots of exposure when you are in a big project like that. I know that there are at least 2 more photoshoots that haven't been released yet and according to Laura's Twitter, she has just done another photoshoot yesterday. This is a great time to be a Laura Vandervoort fan.

Joel Gretsch attended the '3rd Annual SAG Foundation Golf Classic' on Monday:

Quote:

Source

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 06-14-2012 at 03:49 PM
Old 06-14-2012, 12:57 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I would have to agree. Mark Hildreth looks really good in that shot.
Yes

Quote:
I know the word 'perfection' should not be taken lightly, but I think that pic is as close to perfect as you can get. And I love the dress too. I would like to have one for myself even if it probably wouldn't look as good on me as it does on Laura.
That pic is perfection

lol it wouldn't look as good on me either

Quote:
Joel Gretsch attended the '3rd Annual SAG Foundation Golf Classic' on Monday:
Joeeeeel Look at him Joel loves playing golf. He attended the same event last year too, didn't he? I just had a deja vu moment with those pics