Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-28-2014, 01:06 PM
Extreme Fan

, I really liked season 1, I became annoyed in season 2 when Emma and Snow were seperated from Charming and we got no family scenes. I think I gave up halfway through that season. I came back and watched about 4 episodes of them in Neverland last year and was bored. I then watched the final 2 episodes from last season.

I don't mind Emma and Hook, but I have no idea why they had to kill Neal to put those two together. It's useless to ship anything on this show due to incompetent writing I think.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The only good thing about the Neverland plot was Emma breaking down to her mom about why she couldn't kill that kid- as she saw herself and was reminded of her time in the foster system. And then Emma reunited with Neal and admitted to her parents that she never stopped loving him.

I so wanted to believe that Emma and Neal were true love because Neal was the reason for the curse and Emma was the one who broke the curse. You can't get anymore fated than that but no they had to screw it over.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Extreme Fan

I hadn't even thought of the fact that Neal was the reason for the curse! For some reason I always seperate him from Baelfire in my head.

When is Liz supposed to come on? Last night was ok, but Snow and Charming were basically background extras, which annoyed me.
Old 09-29-2014, 12:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It annoyed me that they were background extra's too.

Surprisingly I did enjoy the episode. I just hope that the Frozen cast doesn't take up center stage which seems likely to happen.

My only reasons for returning: The Charming Family and EM. The rest is just background for me.

I don't know when EM is supposed to come on. I hope soon!
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-29-2014, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

Same here really. I started getting my itchy remote finger anytime Regina came on crying over Robin. I care not one bit. I guess Sidney the mirror got brought back because of the Revolution cancellation as well, he was on that show right?
Old 09-29-2014, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah he was on Revolution so it stood to reason they'd bring him back.

I got annoyed that Regina was crying over Robin too. And his honor code- major eye roll. His wife died so leave it at that? Just because she's alive shouldn't change anything in my opinion. Robin moved on with his life. I've seen story lines done like that and it turns out to be a better story.

Glad to see you and I are pretty much on the same page
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-29-2014, 03:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaybeSomeday (View Post)
When is Liz supposed to come on?
This isn't 100% confirmed, but according to IMDB, Liz's first episode is episode 4.

Promo for next week's episode:

And the official press release for episode 2:

Quote:
Once Upon a Time - Episode 4.02 - White Out - Press Release

“White Out” – While desperately trying to find her sister Anna, Elsa is startled by Emma and accidentally traps them both inside an ice cave, with the frozen temperature placing Emma's life in peril. Regina, depressed over her likely breakup with Robin Hood, secludes herself away from the town and Henry, which saddens her son. And with the townspeople considering Mary Margaret their leader, she faces her first leadership task in trying to re-start a generator and restore the town’s electricity after Elsa freezes and damages the power lines. Meanwhile, in the Enchanted Forest of the past, Anna tries to teach a meek David to fight Bo Peep, a brutal warlord who is threatening to take his and his mother's farm away if they don’t pay her price, on “Once Upon a Time,” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

“Once Upon a Time” stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O’Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest starring are Lee Arenberg as Leroy/Grumpy, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Michael Coleman as Happy, Georgina Haig as Elsa, Elizabeth Lail as Anna, Robin Weigert as Bo Peep, Gabrielle Rose as Ruth and Sean Owen Roberts as ruffian.

”White Out” was written by Jane Espenson and directed by Ron Underwood.

Source
Old 09-29-2014, 03:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for that.

I am looking forward to the Emma/Elsa time.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-29-2014, 06:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

I had a crazy week and have yet to catch up with all the new info, and the premiere.
How was the episode, btw?

Thanks for all the latest, Alex!

I haven't seen OUAT since the S1 finale, I see some intense wikipedia reading waiting for me.
Old 09-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Extreme Fan

I liked the episode ok, nothing huge happened. It was basically just a Frozen introduction, Regina boohooing about Robin Hood, and Rumple found a weird hat that looked like Fantasia.
Old 09-30-2014, 02:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Those Disney references were big suprises though- the Mickey Mouse hat and then the Beauty & the Beast clothing and song. So I totally fangirled on that stuff.
Emma♥Neal
Old 09-30-2014, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Star

They know how much fans love easter eggs and things like that.

Were Anna and Elsa convincing?
Old 09-30-2014, 07:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I thought they were.
Emma♥Neal
Old 10-01-2014, 10:36 AM
Extreme Fan

Yeah I liked them as well.
Old 10-02-2014, 06:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'll try to catch up with the premiere before Sunday night.

Meanwhile, some more set pics of Elizabeth - no real spoiler, but you can take a very good look at her character's costume:

» Once Upon A Time 4x08 Set Photos - Elizabeth Mitchell Fan Club