icon|Umay
Old 03-30-2011, 11:54 AM
Elite Fan

Elizabeth was AMAZING.

OMG

They better nominate her for this
Old 03-30-2011, 12:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

I've just finished the epi, LIZ MITCHELL YOU PERFECT FLAWLESS HUMAN BEING!

"We're with you whatever happens."
icon|Umay
Old 03-30-2011, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

I watched the episode 2 hours ago and I'm still in total awe of it. I already thought the episode 'Behave' with Jennifer Love Hewitt was great, but this one was even better. Liz's performance was out of this world and she and Jeremy Irons played off of each other beautifully. Stunning. Just absolutely stunning. I swear, if she doesn't get at least an Emmy nomination out of it, there's no justice in this world.
Old 03-30-2011, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Oh wow. The episode doesn't come on for me yet - not until like another hour.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrhmLz (View Post)
Oh wow. The episode doesn't come on for me yet - not until like another hour.
They had an early viewing of the episode in Canada. Like with The Event a couple of weeks ago. The episode is fantastic and very captivating from beginning to end. It's definitely worth watching.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Glad to hear it's going to be completely worth it.

Brenda❤Dylan Fan ~ You’ll look back years from now, and I’ll just be another girl you knew in high school. DYLAN: No you won’t. No you won’t, Bren. Not after everything.
Old 03-30-2011, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

It is. It blows V completely out of the water IMO. I can't wait to post some gifs and arts of Liz's guest appearance tomorrow.

ETA:

Oh my god, Elizabeth is currently trending on Twitter. How cool is that?

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-30-2011 at 08:18 PM
Old 03-31-2011, 12:18 AM
Elite Fan

^ ZOMG

She was trending on twitter
Old 03-31-2011, 06:01 AM
Ultimate Fan

Waow, she was trending!?!

icon|Umay
Old 03-31-2011, 06:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
^ ZOMG

She was trending on twitter
I know, right? When I saw it I immediately had to take a screencap because who knows if it's ever going to happen again.

I guess now that the episode has aired in the US we can talk about it in a little more detail. Going into the episode, I already suspected that June was probably a victim of abuse, but I never would have thought that the abuser would turn out to be her mother. I was very relieved for June when it turned out that she wasn't the killer, but I couldn't help to feel bad for Katie. What she did was horrible and sadly the result of all the abuse that she had to endure from her mother. You could clearly see how mentally disturbed she was. The whole family is, albeit to different degrees. It's all so sad and tragic. June and Katie's mother has certainly earned her stint in jail.

I also thought that the girl who played Katie was a pretty good actress for her age. She really delivered on the creepy, disturbed vibe in her interrogation scene at the very end of the episode. And Liz and Jeremy were perfection. I could watch them on my TV screen all day long.

Last edited by Hamburgo1001; 03-31-2011 at 07:14 AM
Old 03-31-2011, 09:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
I know, right? When I saw it I immediately had to take a screencap because who knows if it's ever going to happen again.
It is really amazing, I'm so proud of Liz Thanks for the cap!

Quote:
I guess now that the episode has aired in the US we can talk about it in a little more detail. Going into the episode, I already suspected that June was probably a victim of abuse, but I never would have thought that the abuser would turn out to be her mother. I was very relieved for June when it turned out that she wasn't the killer, but I couldn't help to feel bad for Katie. What she did was horrible and sadly the result of all the abuse that she had to endure from her mother. You could clearly see how mentally disturbed she was. The whole family is, albeit to different degrees. It's all so sad and tragic. June and Katie's mother has certainly earned her stint in jail.
I thought June's abuser would be her father, and it was her mother That was such a twist And she sexually abused June's sister too It was all very disturbing. I'm glad we didn't see anything.

I was relieved too when it was revealed that she wasn't the killer, but I feel bad for Katie too.

Quote:
I also thought that the girl who played Katie was a pretty good actress for her age. She really delivered on the creepy, disturbed vibe in her interrogation scene at the very end of the episode.
I agree, She was really good

Quote:
And Liz and Jeremy were perfection. I could watch them on my TV screen all day long.
Me too

I want them to do something together again! I was fangirling like crazy during their scenes And they had a lot of them
Old 03-31-2011, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ayumi~ (View Post)
It is really amazing, I'm so proud of Liz Thanks for the cap!
You're welcome.

Quote:
I thought June's abuser would be her father, and it was her mother That was such a twist And she sexually abused June's sister too It was all very disturbing. I'm glad we didn't see anything.
Me too. I think it would have been unbearable if we had to watch actual abuse scenes. My skin already starts to crawl when I do so much as to think about all the abuse that must have went down in that family.

Quote:
I was relieved too when it was revealed that she wasn't the killer, but I feel bad for Katie too.
I really didn't want June to be the killer so the twist was very much appreciated. I also think it was good for Liz because she had already played a perpetrator on Law & Order:SVU before, so I thought it was good to see her on the other side of a crime this time.

Quote:
Me too

I want them to do something together again! I was fangirling like crazy during their scenes And they had a lot of them
I thought the same thing when I watched it. It would be so awesome for Liz to make an appearance on his new show or for them to work in a movie together. I would totally that.

Some fanart:

Source

Old 03-31-2011, 10:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamburgo1001 (View Post)
Me too. I think it would have been unbearable if we had to watch actual abuse scenes. My skin already starts to crawl when I do so much as to think about all the abuse that must have went down in that family.
Yeah, mine too It's a very disturbing issue.

Quote:
I really didn't want June to be the killer so the twist was very much appreciated. I also think it was good for Liz because she had already played a perpetrator on Law & Order:SVU before, so I thought it was good to see her on the other side of a crime this time.
Me too. I didn't want her to be the killer either, I'm glad she was innocent.

Quote:
I thought the same thing when I watched it. It would be so awesome for Liz to make an appearance on his new show or for them to work in a movie together. I would totally that.
I would love for Liz to be on The Borgias Jeremy + Liz + period drama = awesomeness for me . Even if it's a drama it would be very different from what she's done before. The writing team is the same one as in The Tudors' and I loved that show, so I think that would be amazing. The problem is that it films in Hungary, and it's very far away from the USA, I don't know if she would go that far for such a long time, with CJ and all.

But they could always work in a movie together I'd go see that movie many times.

Quote:
Some fanart:

That art is stunning Leo (dr. strangeluv) made it
Old 03-31-2011, 11:20 AM
Ultimate Fan

The art

icon|Umay