Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-02-2015, 10:00 AM
Master Fan

Pretty much. Stefan probably thinks that Damon will be the worst father ever. But I think that Damon will surprise everyone, in a good way.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:04 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Pretty much. Stefan probably thinks that Damon will be the worst father ever. But I think that Damon will surprise everyone, in a good way.
It'd be precious to see him like that

I'm re.watching the porch scene... seriously, everything is so beautiful there, the music in the background, so light and touching, his words, how he'd rather have 1 real life with her instead of 100 lives of fantasies
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 10:12 AM
Master Fan

I need to see it.

One of the best DE scenes. I have waited for the human SL for so long, can't believe we're finally here. To hear Damon saying this...
Old 05-02-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I need to see it.
I'm afraid we'll be lucky if we'll see the end of them in good ways only

Quote:
One of the best DE scenes. I have waited for the human SL for so long, can't believe we're finally here. To hear Damon saying this...
That for sure And their dialogues were perfect in this episode, something deep and meaningfull, the contrast between a reality with her, even just a human one, against thousands of fantasies wihtout her was precious, made me think about a quote in Troy where Achilles said: “The gods envy us because we’re mortal, because any moment may be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we’re doomed Doesn't matter to Damon how much it'll last, he just wants it to be real

source

So precious, she has tears in her eyes when she said ILY again, and his smile when he said those words, he really believes in love now
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

Guess so...

Whether it's an eternity or a long human-life, he wants it with her. Yes she said ILY first this time.

I know many people were against this human SL, but I think it was coming TBH. The cure talk in 4x13, Damon's secret in 2x12, Stefan talking about having kids with Elena (I thought "that's probably going to be Damon because no one expects it"), the 2x20-4x01 parallel (Damon taking away/giving the life Elena deserves), the 5x18 visions, the fake proposal in 6x04, Damon killing a pregnant woman, Jo becoming pregnant. It just had to happen.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Whether it's an eternity or a long human-life, he wants it with her.
It proves once again how deep his love is

Quote:
Yes she said ILY first this time.
She wanted him to know that the cure wouldn't have changed anything, and so it was

Quote:
I know many people were against this human SL, but I think it was coming TBH. The cure talk in 4x13, Damon's secret in 2x12, Stefan talking about having kids with Elena (I thought "that's probably going to be Damon because no one expects it"), the 2x20-4x01 parallel (Damon taking away/giving the life Elena deserves), the 5x18 visions, the fake proposal in 6x04, Damon killing a pregnant woman, Jo becoming pregnant. It just had to happen.
IMA I would have preferred the vampire edngame for them first But now that I see them like this, I'm more than ok for a human end too regardless, they love each other so much, that's the importance
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 10:43 AM
Master Fan

Yes she said ILY, just in case. But her feelings are just the same, like Jo said.

Yeah I know you prefered them as vampires. Most people do on FF, so I couldn't really share my dreams. So now that they're becoming a reality, I can finally speak out loud. I always wanted them to have a family. Caroline said that Elena is too maternal not to have kids, and now she can with Damon.
Old 05-02-2015, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Yes she said ILY, just in case. But her feelings are just the same, like Jo said.
Jo, always be blessed, someone with a brain in there Love her little speech about “A huge leap of faith…”, just perfect She was lucky, I think Delena may be too

Quote:
Yeah I know you prefered them as vampires. Most people do on FF, so I couldn't really share my dreams. So now that they're becoming a reality, I can finally speak out loud. I always wanted them to have a family. Caroline said that Elena is too maternal not to have kids, and now she could have them with Damon.
Oh bb, you could have had regardless

Have to go to make dinner now, bb, be back later if I can
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-02-2015, 10:57 AM
Master Fan

Jo is a grown-up woman...she knows what she's talking about. She doesn't know DE very long, but she can recognize true love.

Yeah I know. I talked about kids sometimes, but most people were like "meh I don't want that cheesy stuff". So I gave up.

Ok enjoy dinner
Old 05-03-2015, 11:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE everybody (View Post)
You know what...they keep telling us about the eggplants AND the 5 years....in 5 years, they will meet again in a restaurant to eat eggsplants...that's for SURE! OOHHHH better....in 5 years, Elena will be alone at a restaurant....the waiter will bring her an eggplants's plate....and she will say 'I didn't order that'...and the waiter will say....it's from the man other there....and it will be DAMON....a Damon READY and SURE and SO IN LOVE!! OK.... should write a fanfiction, I'm asking too much for the writers! I'm in a good mood with the last episode!! Got a good feeling that they will....find each other again!!
Hey there!

I still re-watched the scenes from the last episode...it was so perfect and I so want my end to happen!!

And you know what else I would like to see....Elena confronting Stefan about what he's doing with Damon.....with all the 'messing with his head'....

BYE
LOVE

Last edited by LOVE everybody; 05-03-2015 at 11:57 AM
Old 05-03-2015, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Evening

Quote:
Jo is a grown-up woman...she knows what she's talking about. She doesn't know DE very long, but she can recognize true love.
And it's even more important considering her past story How much she suffers, you'd expect her to be cynical and cold, instead she still believes in true love and recognizes it

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOVE everybody (View Post)
I still re-watched the scenes from the last episode...it was so perfect and I so want my end to happen!!
Same here, I can't stop watching them, they're just so perfect, the dialogues are so meaningful and beautiful

Quote:
And you know what else I would like to see....Elena confronting Stefan about what he's doing with Damon.....with all the 'messing with his head'....
That'd be amazing, but I won't to hold my breathe on that, since she was the one to push Damon to comfront everyone about this
It's the method I don't approve
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-03-2015, 01:55 PM
Master Fan

Hey

Jo is a strong woman, like Elena.

Episode 6x20 was amazing. I also re-watched their scenes several times.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:03 PM
Elite Fan

Hey Care

Only thing I didn't like, but maybe it's too soon and there is still time, is that they didn't address the drugs thing or his death in 5x22 I was expeting it at least a bit, but maybe they'll do next episode
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 05-03-2015, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I also want the drug-talk. Maybe during a more calm moment.
Old 05-03-2015, 02:12 PM
Elite Fan

Let's hope so He needs to know the truth
Also, her reaction was perfect, but there too, they could have shown a bit more considering it was the first time she saw him back to life after she got her memories back A simple "You're back... you're here..." would have been enough
I am the storm"

Anna