Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2015, 02:51 PM
Master Fan

Aaaw Anna. I think we all need something to cheer us up.

Yeah I'm still betting my money on 6x22.
Old 03-14-2015, 02:57 PM
Elite Fan

5 more days, we can do it!

BTW, the video you posted yesterday, the AU one... just amazing Man, it would have hurt a lot too if their roles had been switched, and Damon would have gone crazy ... now I'm waiting for the last part for Elena too, and since the MF barrier is gone, hope they'll find something as efficient too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:00 PM
Loyal Fan

Well, I would like more DE, too, but I also think that some fans are overreacting a little. It`s rather common to get phases in the season, where the focus is off DE. During Season 2, we sometimes went through several episodes without a DE scene. Anyway, the good thing is that it can only go up from here.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:04 PM
Master Fan

Ah yes, the video. Damon's reaction is really in-character (except for the compulsion). I hope Elena will get a storyline these last episodes. Oh, I expect a bittersweet moment when she gets her memories back. Especially if it's the finale. There is always a snag.

EDIT: that's right, Maria. There are always a few episodes with little or no DE in a season. It could have been worse. But I also hope DE will get more focus soon.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MapleDonut (View Post)
Well, I would like more DE, too, but I also think that some fans are overreacting a little. It`s rather common to get phases in the season, where the focus is off DE. During Season 2, we sometimes went through several episodes without a DE scene. Anyway, the good thing is that it can only go up from here.
Well, season2 was different, Maria, they weren't a couple or in love and she "hated" him (well, not so much in the end, but you get my point ) And it's not just DE's lack, Elena has no storyline anymore basically and seems like a supporting character, Dalaric got nothing in this season, not to mention other characters I don't mind it too much in the end, but still, DE is the most popular couple in this show, you cannot make an entire episode without even a mention of them And ratings speak by themsalves about this apparently

But I'm sure we'll get a lot in the future, I'm looking forward it
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Well, season2 was different, Maria, they weren't a couple or in love and she "hated" him (well, not so much in the end, but you get my point ) And it's not just DE's lack, Elena has no storyline anymore basically and seems like a supporting character, Dalaric got nothing in this season, not to mention other characters I don't mind it too much in the end, but still, DE is the most popular couple in this show, you cannot make an entire episode without even a mention of them And ratings speak by themsalves about this apparently
Thaaaaat's also true.

But I think/hope the last episodes will fix it.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:15 PM
Passionate Fan

I'm always nervous when JP tweets about the season finale. I'm hoping it good like last years.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
Ah yes, the video. Damon's reaction is really in-character (except for the compulsion). I hope Elena will get a storyline these last episodes. Oh, I expect a bittersweet moment when she gets her memories back. Especially if it's the finale. There is always a snag
Yeah, as he said in the real show, he'll never forget about her, but all the rest is just perfect in the video, he'd really snap and kill random people bc the pain would be too much He'd never survive her death, no chance

Like 5 seconds of happy smiling faces... and then BUM! we're so screwed!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

No he won't survive. Yep, I also think he would go dark, worse than ever before.

Haha yes I think 6x22 will have a beautiful happy moment, before it all goes down. Typical TVD.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson creek fan (View Post)
I'm always nervous when JP tweets about the season finale. I'm hoping it good like last years.
Let's hope so Rachel I think it'll be shocking as many of them, let's hope good too
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:28 PM
Master Fan

Shocking in a good way. A little drama won't hurt us...we'll always survive.
Old 03-14-2015, 03:36 PM
Elite Fan

That for sure

I'm off to bed now SYT girls
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Goodnight Anna
Old 03-14-2015, 03:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

Hey guys

I've finally watched the episode. And I agree with your opinion, it was boring and stupid. I didn't like that the writers are making Damon as the only one person that Bonnie can rely on. I understand that he's the only one who can understand her but she could just try to talk about her experience in prison world with Elena. And I didn't like her conversation with Damon by phone. Wasn't she flirtatious with him a bit? Or am I exaggeratting as usual? I like no humanity Caroline but I don't like what Stefan did. I felt so sorry for Damon when he heard about his mother. It must have hurt him so much.
Old 03-14-2015, 04:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Goodnight Anna,

I have see people say that about the phone call but I think it was Kat acting. I didn't watch the episode but it seem from what I read on tweeter everyone was being ooc in this episode.