tftnt!
Old 04-18-2016, 01:43 PM
Elite Fan

YW Juliana
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 01:46 PM
Master Fan

It's so unfair. They even showed a pic of Jenna after she died. A simple scene of Damon looking at Elena's pic would be our favorite thing this season.

Yeah they forgot her, so he has to move on as well. Not to mention a certain "friend", claiming she cared more about him than anything else in the world. Ehm...what about Elena, who sacrificed herself for you? I know it was just a cover-up story, but still...stop doing that, writers.
Old 04-18-2016, 01:47 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-18-2016, 01:51 PM
Elite Fan

YW Rachel :hug;

Quote:
Originally Posted by cahe64 (View Post)
It's so unfair. They even showed a pic of Jenna after she died. A simple scene of Damon looking at Elena's pic would be our favorite thing this season.
I really don't get why they can't do that, it's so simple and wouldn't take so much, they even did it for Damon/Katherine back in season1

Quote:
Yeah they forgot her, so he has to move on as well. Not to mention a certain "friend", claiming he's the most important person in her life. Ehm...what about Elena, who sacrificed herself for you? I know it was just a cover-up story, but still...stop doing that, writers.
Elena simply doesn't exist anymore for them, no matter how she supported them back in 6x22, trying not to complain and act sadly for herself with them, only with the man she loves
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 01:56 PM
Master Fan

IKR? I also wanted something like that Katherine pic. They could use the piano pic.

Nope, she's just "a girl" now...a coffin. Out of sight, out of mind. And now they're blaming Damon for mourning Elena.
"I cared more about him than anything else in the world." Oh, cry me a river.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
IKR? I also wanted something like that Katherine pic. They could use the piano pic.
Since they already have it on the set, why do not use it, make sno sense? Even more bc it's a beautiful pic and we could earn a beautiful sad smile on his face

Quote:
Nope, she's just "a girl" now...a coffin. Out of sight, out of mind. And now they're blaming Damon for mourning Elena.
Funny, I don't recall Damon blaming Rick to mourn Jo, or Caroline for her mother or Stefan for... well, every single thing in his life
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Yeah I don't get it. And we've seen it does exist, so please use it. I swear, if they'll ever do a pic scene, it would be my favorite Delena-less scene.

IKR? Rick was obsessed with bringing Jo back, so let Damon grieve please. And how did Dalaric go from "I'm glad you're here buddy" to "my life was better without you screwing up things"? Did I miss something between 7x01 and 7x18? Alaric did barely have scenes with Damon, since he was so busy with Jo, Care and the babies.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:18 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt
Old 04-18-2016, 02:19 PM
Elite Fan

YW Mel

Quote:
Yeah I don't get it. And we've seen it does exist, so please use it. I swear, if they'll ever do a pic scene, it would be my favorite Delena-less scene.
It'd be short, but surely extremely cute and heartbreaking

Quote:
IKR? Rick was obsessed with bringing Jo back, so let Damon grieve please. And how did Dalaric go from "I'm glad you're here buddy" to "my life was better without you screwing up things"? Did I miss something between 7x01 and 7x18? Alaric did barely have scenes with Damon, since he was so busy with Jo, Care and the babies.
I really don't know, I'm even more perplexed he's doing this to his buddy and it's about Elena, ELENA!!!! He considers (-ed?) her like a daughter, he was proud of them deciding to be human together, how could he change so much?!? I get him being angry bc Damon left only with a letter (ok, it was beautiful and still the most honest thing ever, but I get it .shrug, but being angry bc he misses Elena? Bc he prioritized himself and his broken-hearted for once?!? It's completely OOC!!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 02:27 PM
Master Fan

And we'll see her face for once (and not a burning corpse).

Exactly!!!! Elena was his ex-stepdaughter. Damon his best friend. He watched them from the other side, shipping them hard. And now? Yes, he has the right to be angry about Damon's goodbye. But the reason? Come on, Alaric wanted to commit suicide after losing Jo. That could have been a permanent goodbye. He's the only one who should understand Damon's situation.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
And we'll see her face for once (and not a burning corpse).
That was really a cruelty for Damon and for us First seen of her and she was burning

Quote:
Exactly!!!! Elena was his ex-stepdaughter. Damon his best friend. He watched them from the other side, shipping them hard. And now? Yes, he has the right to be angry about Damon's goodbye. But the reason? Come on, Alaric wanted to commit suicide after losing Jo. That could have been a permanent goodbye. He's the only one who should understand Damon's situation.
I don't get it, bb, I really don't get it Elena should kick his ass too when she's back (soon), after her beautiful speech of 6x22, I'm sure she expected a bit more tact and understanding by Rick for his friend This show is in the hands of incompetent writers who don't know their characters!!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 02:34 PM
Master Fan

As if we haven't seen her burning up enough already.

Yes!!! If Elena could have taken it back, she could have used this speech for Damon.
Old 04-18-2016, 02:39 PM
Elite Fan

Exactly

Quote:
Yes!!! If Elena could have taken it back, she could have used this speech for Damon.
It surely would have been less wasted
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 04-18-2016, 02:42 PM
Master Fan

I would love it if Elena gave a big rant to her friends. For her and Damon's sake.