Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-19-2017, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

It doesn’t even make sense that the heretics want to stay in mystic falls. They were trapped for how many years? And then they decide to stay trapped in a boring town? Makes no sense at all.

Enzo and Lily are boring, why should we care about them? lol. Same for Nora and Mary Louise. Matt’s storyline with Enzo was also pretty lame. It felt like a repeat.

So that’s what all the mystery was? That’s what the people were being compelled for? A party? LMAO. I also don’t get why Lily is so against them feeding on humans? It just doesn’t seem that she would be. But I guess being a ripper means she doesn’t like the temptation.

Stefan and Caroline are so awkward as a couple. I hate how they are being written in these recent episodes. Stefan not telling Caroline about the plans for Julian annoys me greatly. I also hate that Caroline didn’t tell Stefan about her pregnancy earlier. And I hated how he reacted to the news too. Just leaving suddenly…. And acting all weird? Like, to me, it was OOC. Stefan would have been supportive and understanding. But I will tell myself he just really likes Caroline and is really upset by the news or something. I did like their ending scene though and that they both said I love you and that Stefan explained for bailing. It just sucks that it was over the phone. :/ I'm ready to get to the second half of this season for their storyline to get a bit better.

Julian is irritating. It sucks that ML took his side over everyone else. I am glad that Lily is dead, but its a shame she didn’t take Julian out with her. Damon not saying good bye felt in character.

Again the flashfowards didnt really give us much more information and are dragging on.

In all, a lot happened, it just centered around characters I didn’t care about so therefor I dint care that much about the episode... I was hoping this season would surprise me and i would find a new appreciation for it but so far i understand why i didnt like it much the first time around.
Old 04-26-2019, 06:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really don't care about mary louise and nora as a couple.
Old 04-26-2019, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Towards the end of their storyline I thought they were cute but the whole thing in general was a bit boring IMO.