Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2017, 08:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
Were they drunk?!? In what universe she's the best villain, come on!!!

granted it's the Devil, he doesn't have to play fair and surely after his own death his trust in human-kind is null... but still, a bit hypocrite of him to consider all sins alike to be judged and punished and don't give any second chance
Maybe..... they do seem to drink a lot at Comic Con I think Kat was mainly excited because it's a female villain. Oh and I meant took Denzo.

Well if he's suppose to be the worst of the worst of all the villains then there's no way he's gonna play fair. He just wants what's best for him. And those souls that Defan are getting him are most satisfying to feed on. I still think there could be an evil master plan. Sybil said she had one last job to do for him and she's looking for that bell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)
but it's also true that if you rue for what you did and make amend and so on you may have the chance not to go to hell and so on

I think I may have heard somewhere that one of this season's themes is redemption and during last week's episode Damon said something about penance to the inmate. Because if you think about it after the year of being Cade's servant it won't change the fact that they could do bad things again which would get them sent to Hell. And what about Caroline and Enzo who have also done bad things? If they can't get rid of Cade and Hell there must be some way that can change their fates.

Oh and btw how can an inmate have a convo with a civilian Where were the police to monitor them

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 01-17-2017 at 09:35 AM
Old 01-17-2017, 03:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I completely forgot that. Cade just rambles too much for me. It's like "damn we get it, you're evil...get to the damn point already!"
Yeah, he talks a lot to be a villain, less talks and more actions

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
Maybe..... they do seem to drink a lot at Comic Con I think Kat was mainly excited because it's a female villain. Oh and I meant took Denzo.
I hope for them it was like this, there is no way someone could compare Sybil with Katherine or Klaus, especially in the first seasons, there is no match

Quote:
Well if he's suppose to be the worst of the worst of all the villains then there's no way he's gonna play fair. He just wants what's best for him. And those souls that Defan are getting him are most satisfying to feed on. I still think there could be an evil master plan. Sybil said she had one last job to do for him and she's looking for that bell.
Yeah, guess so... I mean, to me he looks like a conceited *******, but I guess in the big picture he's the worst of all I would have found more intriguing and interesting to see him inflict atrocious pain to real bad guys for once than do it with good and bad people indiscriminately And then the gang fight him bc they're all at risk IDK, I guess I just feel sorry for the innocent good people

Quote:
I think I may have heard somewhere that one of this season's themes is redemption and during last week's episode Damon said something about penance to the inmate. Because if you think about it after the year of being Cade's servant it won't change the fact that they could do bad things again which would get them sent to Hell. And what about Caroline and Enzo who have also done bad things? If they can't get rid of Cade and Hell there must be some way that can change their fates.
They've to get rid of him or they're screwed, especially bc Cade basically thinks you're guilty even if you kill a fly Guess that's the goal of this season, plus bringing people back if they can, at least those they care about Then they'll be safe hopefully, for however long they live

Quote:
Oh and btw how can an inmate have a convo with a civilian Where were the police to monitor them
In this show police is MIA when it occurs, better not ask And in this case the inmate risked more than viceversa
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 01-18-2017, 08:41 PM
Elite Fan

Who was the inmate? I don't remember that...unless you mean Damon and in that case he wasn't arrested for anything .
Old 01-18-2017, 11:55 PM
Master Fan

^ When Damon goes back to get the necklace that he threw out of the window there are inmates cleaning up trash in the area. And Damon and one of them talk.
Old 01-19-2017, 06:32 AM
Elite Fan

Oh…Duh! Yeah that was odd. There should have definitely been a guard around. I mean people doing community service have guards so there should have totally been one for an inmate.
Old 07-19-2018, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just rewatched this... my thoughts are basically the same as before...

I liked watching Stefan and Damon together, even if they are being evil. It’s just fun to see that dynamic. And I love that we are getting glimpses of sympathy from Damon.

The Matt/Caroline phone conversation was so cute. It reminded me of old times. I love that they have remained friends through all of this. And I liked Matt’s separate storyline a lot and his interactions with Dorian.

The worst part of the episode by far was the Caroline/Sybil scenes. She’s just way overstayed her welcome and I cannot wait for her to die.
Old 07-20-2018, 04:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sybil was one of the worst additions to the show, I hated her so much.
Old 07-03-2019, 05:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

the villians this last season suck.