Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2014, 08:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat&BonnieStan (View Post)
My Delena super fan buddy and I used to have really fun and occasionally violent chats about Delena/Damon. Now even she has thrown in the towel.

I'll take Bonnie nuking Mystic Falls and all her socalled friends,teaming up with Kat and going on a wild road trip.
Thank god the Delena/Damon fandom has no shortage of fans then.
Old 03-28-2014, 09:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxmeli (View Post)
Thank god the Delena/Damon fandom has no shortage of fans then.
That could be said about every fandom in this show...
Old 03-29-2014, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

Everyone please try to cool the comments and everything, respect the characters and real people We're to have fun, not to start wars

Quote:
I just love how the show has Elena forgive and accept everything he does.
They admitted it's a problem and has to be taken of, they're not showing it as a good thing to be appreciated, that's called characters development And she doesn't accept everything, she didn't want him to hurt Liv, even if she had just tried to kill her

Quote:
Thank you Enzo for being the only real vampire in a show about vampires. So fed up with the moral stance of the rest of the characters (with the exception of Damon) on the show. Sorry, none of you are good, just accept it and move on. There's nothing wrong with being morally ambiguous on a show about supernatural creatures.
THIS Wished they acted more likes vampires too, I miss that, and I don't see the problem Like Damon torturing Liv to have information was good too, I'm sure they'll pay for have let her gone
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-29-2014, 07:21 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
That could be said about every fandom in this show...
Well of course, but that's not exactly what I meant. I was talking about how Delena has the most fans out of every ship and Damon has the most fans out of every character.

I mean, even Kol/Bonnie had a lot of fans. Actually, that might have been entertaining to watch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LabuanPearl88 (View Post)

THIS Wished they acted more likes vampires too, I miss that, and I don't see the problem Like Damon torturing Liv to have information was good too, I'm sure they'll pay for have let her gone
Yes to this. In the real world, when someone tries to kill you, you're 100% justified in hurting/killing them out of self-defense. It's ridiculous how this group has no problem killing Finn (the only GOOD vampire, take notes Caroline) and his descendants, Kol and his descendants, and Chris the hybrid who risked everything for them, and yet they can't kill Wes or Liv, two people who actively tried to kill them. It's unbelievably annoying.
Old 03-29-2014, 08:22 AM
Master Fan

This episode was gold...

This show teased us so many times with "Damon will be back to s1/2 Damon blabla" and it never happened.
This time? Pure gold! I peed my pants watching him being all hilarious.

Tyler, I already liked you for a long time. But I didn't know you could be funny. "Even Damon.. sometimes" This comes next to Damon's snark in this episode for me Tyler of all people!

Enzo and the door knob? Again: Gold. Awesome. If only the show would be more like that

I'm glad the DE sex scene was only a dream. I can do without the fwb stuff, thank you very much!

Don't know what to say about Tom... he was there, he was nice, he was gone. RIP.

Caroline was actually adorable during the phonecall, being all freaked out and worried... I'm still pretty indifferent about Steroline though. Not feeling anything
Her dream about letting Tom die was pretty much in the top 5 of creepy things on this show though. And I hope they do know that Enzo did the dirty work for them, while they hate him

I love Elena, but her judging Jeremy on bad decisions bc he cheated in math was pretty weird

What else? Oh right, the witches and the stepsisters...
Anyone thinks Damon's spoiler alert is a real one? No? Just me? Okay then
They seem to be on the same side... but sht will go wrong, so whatever.

Why was Bonnie alone during entire episode? Plotreasons? Okay then too

These characters have to learn their grey areas. That's what I took from this episode. They are all killing to safe each other. They all did in the past. Lashing out? Bad thing. I get that. But killing threats or torturing to get answers is something almost everyone is guilty of, so I don't get the fuss about it. But whatever. I guess they are still on their journey to learn that.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:06 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

I think it is very saying that last nights episode had an all time lowest rating for TVD!

CW should have learned their lesson by now - if they promote an episode as a DE sex episode most people don't watch not even the normal DE fangirl like Price Peterson.
Old 03-29-2014, 04:16 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Like the episode, another transitioning one, now I'm curious about Markos, it seems pretty much badass, I was shocked during the scene where the travellers all sacrifized themselves

Curious about Liv/Luke intentions too, but I find them a bit annyoing and snob

Poor Doppel!Doc, I felt sorry for him, he didn't do anything bad

Bonnie's only purpose is to make faces and be hurt by anyone who passes trough her

I actually liked Caroline

Loved Enzo, the nonchalance with whom he kills

I appreciate Jeremy trying to deal with things, but not sure how much his plan will work Need some Tyler/Matt/Jer bromance now

Love the Damon/Jer/Elena scenes together, they were so sad in the end

Best part of the episode were Delena and Steroline, perfect in their own way, the fact they're so opposite Love Delena's passion and problems and them bickering and acting like dysfuctional parents, love even more the last scene, how sweet it was I have so much hope for them

Steroline were so precious, sweet in the sleep scene, worried for each other, stron gin not killing, they're growing so closer and, I think, in love, can't wait for that
The actor who plays Markos is gorgeous! Looking forward to leaning about him!
Old 03-29-2014, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Well of course, but that's not exactly what I meant. I was talking about how Delena has the most fans out of every ship and Damon has the most fans out of every character.
I don't think anyone knows just who has the biggest fandom Internet fanbases are nothing compared to the actual overall of fanbases.. but everyone can believe what they want

Last edited by You can't kill me!; 03-30-2014 at 04:37 AM
Old 03-30-2014, 02:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature88 (View Post)
The actor who plays Markos is gorgeous! Looking forward to leaning about him!
He made such a great entrance, loved the whole scene Now I hope he'll stick as a villain and won't become a lost puppy with a long-gone love or some childhood trauma because it became boring, I want a villain 100% dark and with no morals
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-30-2014, 05:43 AM
New Fan

Quote:
He made such a great entrance, loved the whole scene Now I hope he'll stick as a villain and won't become a lost puppy with a long-gone love or some childhood trauma because it became boring, I want a villain 100% dark and with no morals
I know, it was so refreshing to see. CREEPY as anything, but, a thrill. The sacrifices were also just so sad, and, I don't know..unexpected. Never quite understood Silas storyline, but, Markos' seems better. Looking forward to it!
Old 03-30-2014, 08:31 AM
Part-Time Fan

Since the fact that Damon almost got Jeremy killed was again not mentioned, I have a question. Are we supposed to forget it? And if so why did the writers even bother to write it in the first place?
Old 03-30-2014, 09:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
I don't think anyone knows just who has the biggest fandom Internet fanbases are nothing compared to the actual overall of fanbases.. but everyone can believe what they want
Okay.
Old 03-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

I most enjoyed Caroline and Enzo this episode. It was nice to see Caroline interact with a new character.

I hope the Travelers get more interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimiter (View Post)
Since the fact that Damon almost got Jeremy killed was again not mentioned, I have a question. Are we supposed to forget it? And if so why did the writers even bother to write it in the first place?
I though Jeremy mentioned it? Maybe that was last episode. I think the killing of Aaron was supposed to be more important to Elena...
Old 03-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Okay.
Very mature.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:39 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimiter (View Post)
I think Elena knows by the diaries Kath wrote what happened But yeah, it sucks a lot that it wasn't mentioned and faced, I would have preferred otherwise instead of focusing on Aaron's death, that was really ridicolous

I think the writers wrote it just to make people hate Damon. Period. They could have used it for good angst and character's development, but they chose otherwise and that's a pity, still hope it'll be mentioned in the future, but for now I guess we have to put it aside as so many other bad actions in this show that have never been addressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature88 (View Post)
I know, it was so refreshing to see. CREEPY as anything, but, a thrill. The sacrifices were also just so sad, and, I don't know..unexpected. Never quite understood Silas storyline, but, Markos' seems better. Looking forward to it!
Didn't see the whole sacrifice coming neither, always shocked when I see people so willing so die for their magic or leaders Fingers crossed for Markos then
I am the storm"

Anna