Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2014, 04:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

TVD Episode 5x16: While You Were Sleeping . Airs March 20th

A KILLER VIRUS — When Stefan (Paul Wesley) tries to explain recent events to a very sick Elena (Nina Dobrev), her first instinct is to call Damon (Ian Somerhalder). At the same time, Damon is trying to figure out how to make a disturbing confession to Elena. While going through Dr. Wes’ files, Caroline (Candice Accola) discovers a frightening secret, and is surprised when Enzo (guest star Michael Malarkey) appears, claiming to have the solution everyone is searching for. At Enzo’s insistence, Caroline asks Stefan to meet her at a mysterious location where they are joined by a group of Travelers, including Sloan (guest star Caitlin McHugh), who reveals new information on the importance of doppelgangers. During spring break on a mostly deserted Whitmore campus, Elena runs into Luke (guest star Chris Brochu), a student who seems to know her, though she has no memory of meeting him. Recently dumped by his boyfriend, Luke proposes that he and Elena spend the break getting drunk together, but she sends him off on an urgent mission to find Bonnie (Kat Graham) and the “newbie” witch, Liv (guest star Penelope Mitchell). Damon finally tells Elena the truth about his recent activities, and they come to a new agreement about their relationship.

Rules
* Be respectful.
Not everybody is going to agree with you, please accept that.
Discussion is fine, but don't attack each other for e.g. supporting or not supporting a character.
* No character bashing.
Things like "I'm really not interested in xxx's storyline" or "what xxx did made no sense to me" are fine.
Things like "xxx needs to die in a fire" or "I can't believe xxx actually has fans" are NOT.
* Have fun.

This thread is sharing your thoughts about the episode and discussing them.
Don't let it get out of hand because you disagree with someone's thought process.

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-20-2014, 01:17 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the thread, Jules

Can't wait for this episode!!

Finally the show is back!!
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-20-2014, 06:05 PM
New Fan

I thought the episode was great! However the final scene with Delena was not long enough!!
Old 03-20-2014, 07:08 PM
Part-Time Fan

Wait a minute, does the last scene mean that Damon and Elena are now friends with benefits, but not a couple? And did Damon forgot to mention that he almost got Jeremy killed again? Did the writers forgot or will they keep it for the next episode?
Old 03-20-2014, 07:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimiter (View Post)
Wait a minute, does the last scene mean that Damon and Elena are now friends with benefits, but not a couple? And did Damon forgot to mention that he almost got Jeremy killed again? Did the writers forgot or will they keep it for the next episode?
It's a bit confused Tecnically yeah, they broke up (again ) because they have to face their problems but it's obvious they still love each other Guess it's just going to be the old good DE sexual tension again

No idea, guess we have to wait and see

@Sophia.Rose, agree, too short and that's not good But damn, it was hot
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 03-21-2014, 02:37 AM
Ultimate Fan

I'm so over Elena and Damon now it isn't even funny. Can we have Katherine back? I really hope that everyone gives Elena a piece of their minds for doing anything with Damon and hopefully they don't bother to risk their lives for her anymore since she just insults them everytime she kisses or sleeps with him.
Old 03-21-2014, 05:00 AM
Part-Time Fan

All I gotta say is. Another Doppelganger? Damn!

It used to be that I made sure not to miss an episode of TVD. I HAD to watch it.
I don't feel that same sense of urgency anymore. Not for a while now.
Old 03-21-2014, 07:26 AM
Master Fan

I thought the episode was very boring. I'm losing fast interest in this show.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 03-21-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickylious (View Post)
I thought the episode was very boring. I'm losing fast interest in this show.
preach it! and preach it primal slayer! This show used to be so addicting! now not so much.
Old 03-21-2014, 02:15 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

For me the episode was "meh"

I am so sick and tired of us being force feed DE.

The most positive thing about 5*16 is that there's one more doppelganger out there aka more Paul Wesley
Old 03-21-2014, 07:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbn (View Post)
The most positive thing about 5*16 is that there's one more doppelganger out there aka more Paul Wesley
That is all that needs to be said
Old 03-21-2014, 08:26 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah the episode was okay

Well I guess there are 3 ninas so there ust be 3 pauls,the Atlanta one looked normal as he was doctor or something

I think DE is just FWB

caroline and enzo,i had a feeling they would meet sometime

the liv and luke working on something didn't see that coming

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 03-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm quickly losing all interesting in all characters. The D/E pairing has made a mockery out of a once great bad guy or even anti hero, that is Damon.

Stefan becomes more and more insufferable at every turn. And his one look, because he only has one, is as annoying as Damon's eye thing.

Caroline. You aren't who you used to be. Which was entertaining. Sleeping with Klaus? Defending that you slept with Klaus? The hints of C/S...Your becoming as much of a mattress as Elena.

Bonnie. Sigh. Why are you still here? KG seems to prefer singing than being on TVD. And constantly being missing for episodes, and than having no reason to be in the episodes your present in...

Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, your just there now. Sometimes. No plots are developement of your own, that isn't somehow going to be all about Elena/Damon/Stefan.

This show is done. There is no saving it.

): )
Old 03-21-2014, 11:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnusXXN (View Post)
I'm quickly losing all interesting in all characters. The D/E pairing has made a mockery out of a once great bad guy or even anti hero, that is Damon.

Stefan becomes more and more insufferable at every turn. And his one look, because he only has one, is as annoying as Damon's eye thing.

Caroline. You aren't who you used to be. Which was entertaining. Sleeping with Klaus? Defending that you slept with Klaus? The hints of C/S...Your becoming as much of a mattress as Elena.

Bonnie. Sigh. Why are you still here? KG seems to prefer singing than being on TVD. And constantly being missing for episodes, and than having no reason to be in the episodes your present in...

Matt, Tyler, Jeremy, your just there now. Sometimes. No plots are developement of your own, that isn't somehow going to be all about Elena/Damon/Stefan.

This show is done. There is no saving it.

): )
Very True

ENOUGH already with the Delena stuff! The show about vampires true but its not about one relationship because if that's what its turning into call it Delena diaries already. Another Stefan might be good. Unfortunely the damage is done with Elena and Damon. The possible characters if the writers get their BUTTS together will be Caroline for sure. Stefan. Maybe the rest of the cast. I swear I hate bringing the Buffy thing(not that don't like Buffy) because I sure Buffy now more than this show is going but lets compare Spuffy and Delena at least with Spuffy it didn't eventually became the whole show like how Delena is becoming now. Sure it was a factor of Buffy but it wasn't Buffy's whole life with Spike. Compare this with Elena and Damon its constantly them breaking up and making up. No character going anywhere. ELENA take page from Buffy and give Damon the cookie dough speech already.

Old 03-22-2014, 12:56 AM
Master Fan

ROFL yes... this is totally the Delena diaries. It's not like there was literally no Delena at all for like almost the entire season They had like 4 scenes in the beginning and that was it. Sorry, but I can't..

Episode was awesome. Elena was back! Elena was mad, even if it was only her subconscious
Jeesh, how much I'm waiting for the day when she's allowed to call out everyone's hypocrisy without some excuse like no-humanity or something

So... another Paul Welsey, hm? I can't even say how much I laughed about that

Steroline is so happening... no opinion on it though.

I'm still not feeling much for Enzo, but he starts to be like the voice of reason.

And Buffy sucks. Sorry... I don't get the worshipping

Damon should have told her the truth the moment she blamed herself about Aaron, but I guess I can get why he wanted to do it in person Don't get Stefan though. It was not her? I watched the episode dude, that was not the reason why you stopped.