Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 12:23 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes, let's hope Elena isn't as naive and deceiving as Lana .
It's all good..
Old 12-06-2016, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I LOVE THIS EPISODE!!!

I just loved all the high stakes of it all, and Klaus's way of figuring out how to properly make hybrids. Basically I love Klaus a whole lot, and this episode was great for him!

I didn't care much about the Damon/Katherine/Jeremy stuff, boring subplot that leads to Mikael.

Also the Matt/Bonnie, stuff was okay but also a bit boring. But I did love that Matt got to see Vicki, that was nice.

I remember when I first watched this episode how shocked I was when Klaus "killed" Tyler! But I love that he was the first successful hybrid. Plus, the Klaroline shipper in me loved that they shared their first scene together, even if it was with Rebekah and Tyler and it wasn't about them at all
Old 12-30-2016, 06:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

Damon telling Katherine she didn’t do it for him anymore was epic. I didnt love Damon being isolated but they were still fun to watch. Damon/Jeremy/Kat scenes were awesome!

Bonnie and Matt were great this episode! I loved seeing their interactions. They have good chemistry and it was cool seeing Matt have something to do. Killing himself was pretty stupid, and how did he expect Bonnie to know CPR? Not to mention that CPR doesnt bring someone back from the dead LOL. I liked seeing Vicky again as well. The ending scene with Vicky saying "hi matty" was SO CUTEEEEE.

Ugh poor Tyler getting his neck snapped! Michael did an amazing job this episode! When we saw him turn into a vampire/hybrid that was so cool! The end when he said he was feeling great... so weird. T/C were cute at the end but how were they not concerned about where the frick Elena was? This show sometimes...

I squeed when Damon went back for Elena, and saying he wouldn't have done it for Elena was fantastic!

It's getting hard to see Stefan like this. I like it but I do miss the old Stefan so I'll be happy when he has some sort of humanity back in him. Stefan chasing after Elena was scary. Stefan turning off his humanity .

I love that we found out that deep down Klaus just doesn't want to be alone. The Damon/Klaus scene was phenomenal. (Though it doesnt make sense that Klaus wouldn't just compel Damon to kill himself)

THE END WHEN DAMON WENT AND FOUND ELENA YESSS. THIS IS WHAT SHIPPER DREAMS ARE MADE OF. I love when he carried her out of the hospital.

I LOVE that Damon offered to help her forget what happened to her and that Elena said she wanted to remember it. Damon giving back her necklace. When Elena said "where were you Damon?" That genuinely killed me. And Damon looked so hurt and then said he'd never leave her again....

Stefan coming in at the end was great, I am so happy he is back in Mystic Falls and NO HUMANITY Stefan is going to be fun to watch.

Also the last Jeremy/Kat scene. I love their chemistry together!

This was a really good episode though! So much going on and everyone was together for the most part, so I really enjoyed it.
Old 12-30-2016, 02:17 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexa (View Post)
Damon telling Katherine she didn’t do it for him anymore was epic. I didnt love Damon being isolated but they were still fun to watch. Damon/Jeremy/Kat scenes were awesome!
I really liked them teaming up in this episode, they were funny, two snarky people
So proud of Damon to have rejected her after have pretended to give in her again

Quote:
Ugh poor Tyler getting his neck snapped! Michael did an amazing job this episode! When we saw him turn into a vampire/hybrid that was so cool! The end when he said he was feeling great... so weird. T/C were cute at the end but how were they not concerned about where the frick Elena was? This show sometimes...
It was a real bad episode for him, so sad Klaus went after him, he didn't deserve this, to get killed and re-born as a hybrid, everything went so messy after that I loved Caroline was so concerned about him and showed all her love

Guess they had more important businness in that moment

Quote:
THE END WHEN DAMON WENT AND FOUND ELENA YESSS. THIS IS WHAT SHIPPER DREAMS ARE MADE OF. I love when he carried her out of the hospital.

I LOVE that Damon offered to help her forget what happened to her and that Elena said she wanted to remember it. Damon giving back her necklace. When Elena said "where were you Damon?" That genuinely killed me. And Damon looked so hurt and then said he'd never leave her again....
Hospital/bourbon scenes are among my fav, he was so tender with her, such a good friend, she could count on him without problems She was so relieved to see him in the hospital, finally a friend in that mess

That moment killed me, she seemed so alone and scared, my baby girl
I am the storm"

Anna
Old 07-22-2019, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danity Vampyro (View Post)
"All i have too say is this:

STEFAN: 'I am TEAM STEFAN! all the way, FTW! i don't care if he kills elderly people in the nursing/resting home or sick or dying peoples in the hospital, preschoolers or newborn infants. He can do no wrong too me and nothing that no one says is going to change that, I LOVE STEFAN!!!'

THAT'S ALL...DEUCES!!!......................................" D.V.
this. no matter what me too. I adore him every episode this season.