Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-06-2010, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Its a few years after Stefan decides to leave town so that Elena can sort out her feelings for Damon.
Bonnie had left town previously to go travelling and ended up going to university in London or Paris (I'm not sure yet)
But a few years later when Stefan arrives home, because he had got a call from Matt, he brings a surprise visitor - Bonnie who is now all grown up.
No longer is she is the cute bouncy girl everyone once knew. she has matured in more ways than one..
heads turn when news come about her return to town... and one's especially --- Damon who can't believe who he is seeing.
It's like he is only just seeing her for the first time.
Ohhh I like the sound of this definitely will be reading this.
Hmm so does that mean the Stefan and Bonnie bumped into each other then during their travels. Please tell me they will be bff Cant wait to check it out.
Old 07-06-2010, 09:53 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellagrey13 (View Post)
Bonnie needs to dye her hair blonde. its soo cute
No she shouldn't
Old 07-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rewitched (View Post)
Good morning!

I love, love, love this scene.

Bonnie: "I'm not giving it to you."

Damon: *Smile fades*
I loved it when she wiped that big smirk off his face, like "oh crap. This is going tobe a tough cookie."
Old 07-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
Its SE/DB.

Its a few years after Stefan decides to leave town so that Elena can sort out her feelings for Damon.
Bonnie had left town previously to go travelling and ended up going to university in London or Paris (I'm not sure yet)
But a few years later when Stefan arrives home, because he had got a call from Matt, he brings a surprise visitor - Bonnie who is now all grown up.
No longer is she is the cute bouncy girl everyone once knew. she has matured in more ways than one..
heads turn when news come about her return to town... and one's especially --- Damon who can't believe who he is seeing.
I like it!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Bonnie needs to dye her hair blonde. its soo cute
Quote:
No she shouldn't
Hey Kat would rock it
Old 07-06-2010, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disturbia (View Post)
Ohhh I like the sound of this definitely will be reading this.
Hmm so does that mean the Stefan and Bonnie bumped into each other then during their travels. Please tell me they will be bff Cant wait to check it out.
Yes they did Stefan was somewhere and saw Bonnie and boy he was surprised. So yeah they spent some time catching up and stuff, and she agreed to join him coming back to MF as she had some time off from classes and it would be nice to see some friends again.

or should i say Fells Church as its gonna be based on the books rather than the show.
Old 07-06-2010, 10:06 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
No she shouldn't
So you would't like this one, It's not bright blonde, but it's close

Katerina Graham Fan | katerina-images.com | The First and Best Kat Graham Source - Photoshoot Session - 0005/0010
Old 07-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes they did Stefan was somewhere and saw Bonnie and boy he was surprised. So yeah they spent some time catching up and stuff, and she agreed to join him coming back to MF as she had some time off from classes and it would be nice to see some friends again.
Ohh cant wait to read it you do not understand how much I want Stefan and Bonnie to be bff on the show so your fic definitely will be love. Can I ask are you going to start when they bump into each other, or when they are already back at MF and then you will do flashbacks.
im just imagining the snarky from Damon when he sees how close they are ok you already have a fan for your fic
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

no one cares what you think Maurice. =P Bonnie should be blonde
Old 07-06-2010, 10:13 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Ohh cant wait to read it you do not understand how much I want Stefan and Bonnie to be bff on the show so your fic definitely will be love.
I know. I liked bonnie/stefan friendship before her grams dying took place, I can't wait to read it and see how bamon will play out
Old 07-06-2010, 10:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm glad you're interested in it.
Well I hadn't thought that far yet, i could do it when they bump into each other... if you like. Or would you rather flashbacks?
Old 07-06-2010, 10:15 AM
Elite Fan

both!!!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Hey Kat would rock it
I'm sure she could

Quote:
no one cares what you think Maurice. =P Bonnie should be blonde
It'll never happen
Old 07-06-2010, 10:20 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Its SE/DB.

It sounds amazing! I can't wait for the first chapter.

Hi, Monique and Jenn. Monique, I wanted to let you know that I can't stop listening to Sia-My Love. Lol.

Quote:

or should i say Fells Church as its gonna be based on the books rather than the show.
Is it just for the location or the characters too? Is Bonnie White or Black?

Icon by karahalliwell on lj!
Old 07-06-2010, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's Book Bonnie. Because Damon needs to see that she is no longer the girl he knew, but a woman.
In the show... that doesn't really apply