Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 12-19-2009, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah

So, April managed to help me round the survivor list off, a few.. but that everything else, is important..
So i might just have to do 2 posts Damn SE for having so many scenes eh?
Old 12-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

How many scenes you got it down too? Hope she was a little more helpful, almost all their scenes are important/cute
Old 12-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

she only helped me take out like 3 scenes

So got like 39 or 40(if we include the grill scene in the pilot, that was on the maybe list)
Old 12-19-2009, 07:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

40 scenes so do two survivors, one now and then another one later. Maybe have the first one MOST important scenes and then a 2nd one of the lesser moments. Or try to bring it down more
Old 12-19-2009, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think we can bring it down anymore, and they seem to be all important So we can just split it in half, with two posts.. and do all scenes. We still have like a month to go, before TVD starts up again.
Old 12-19-2009, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

40 scenes will last us past the return but sounds like a plan
Old 12-19-2009, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, alright i'll get started on it
Old 12-19-2009, 08:05 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Have it start in #63 or still do it in here?
Old 12-19-2009, 08:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

I might start it on #63, by the time i get done with it
Old 12-19-2009, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Would be easier getting that all organized might take some time, I'm sure this thread will get us through the weekend
Old 12-19-2009, 08:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah So probably by Monday.

Question:

What do you like about SE? What drew you into them? And what makes you believe they are in it for the long run, that they are IT for one another?
Old 12-19-2009, 08:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guinevere (View Post)
What do you like about SE? What drew you into them? And what makes you believe they are in it for the long run, that they are IT for one another?
First, Paul/Nina right off the bat got me with their chemistry. Plus the scenes in the pilot got me curious, cause their first scene was great From there, I think its the devotation that Stefan shows. Showing that she's the one and I think it goes to my EB love too. I know they are totally different and not trying to compare but they are similar a little bit. An aged vampire finding his true love in a human girl and seems that they both have been trying to find . Don't think that Stefan has been drawn to anybody in his 145 years and mainly cause of how Katherine screwed him up

What I like is how extremely cute they were and even now, the angst even if angst is evil it always pulls me in. I think the stuggle over the episodes after Elena found out that he was a vampire, it was amazing to see her struggle with those feelings. Then when she told him that it didn't matter, its the devotation that they have for each other
Old 12-19-2009, 08:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

For me.
I agree, that the chemistry between Paul and Nina really what got me to like "wow" the way they portrayed their characters, that connection Stefan & Elena have right away.. I was hooked.
It's like when they are looking at each other, it's as if.. they can see into their very souls, into their hearts.
The connection they have, the way they can make each other feel better whenever they are in the same room together is amazing, i loved that until they met.. Elena hadn't felt alive in months and he is what is making the difference... and for him, well until he met her.. he i think has lived in the darkness but now she makes him a better person, and makes him forget what he is whenever he is around her.. his humanity comes out whenever he is with her, and that is saying alot.

And as each episode passes, the more time they spend together whether they are together or not.. you just know and feel that they are perfect for one another.
They are perfect by any standards, but are perfect FOR each other, if that make sense .
I think they work as an everlasting couple because what they have is unique, is very rare to find when you just want to be with that one person no matter what has happened in the past, no matter what they are.. you just love them nonetheless.
Why do i think they are IT for each other? Well, that's simple really because the way they are heading, i can see it that there would be nothing they would do for one another, there is nothing they wouldn't overcome to be together.. and by each episode that passes, the love they have for each other is getting stronger and stronger.. they are unable to stay away from each other for very long.. That says something.
They fell in love right away, because something deep inside them, must have knew.. THIS person is soulmate, look no further because you have found the one person people want to find in their whole lives.

I agree, EB and SE are similar and different at the same time.. and its easy to compare them, even though i think SE have more depth.. But yeah, the devotion that Stefan has for Elena.. thats impossible not to fall in love with them because of that fact alone.
The likeness to Katherine may have been what wanted him to get to know her, but after that.. its the connection they had from then on, is what made him love her.. it had nothing to do with Katherine anymore.. and your right, i don't think he has felt like this about anyone in a long time. Hell i'm going out and saying EVER, not even when it came to katherine... i believe what he had with Katherine was just a crush which he thought he loved her because she was his first love and all that..
But with Elena, there is so much more to it than a physical attraction.. they have so much in common, and then there is that soul deep bond that have formed between them.
Just like looking into each other's eyes.. is the window to their souls.

They do have that angst thing going on, but i think it just makes them stronger.
yeah, she really doesn't care that he is a vampire now, you knew it for sure from the last episode.. when he tried to hide his face.. and when she wouldn't let him.. and touched him..
THAT there, was love. Something pure and amazingly precious..
Old 12-19-2009, 08:54 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Frak thats long but I did tell you to make it long

I'll bookmark and answer later
Old 12-19-2009, 09:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

yes you did, looking forward to your reply later.