Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Elite Fan

Hey, girls! I've just had my hair done.

I can't wait to tomorrow nights episode, I actually don't want to go and celebrate the end of my term at university drinking and doing a pub quiz. I just want to go home, wait up, get all of my resuscitation items prepped and gush over having new KC scenes.

I don't believe for even a second that Klaus isn't aware of all his Hybrids being unsired so he no longer has the capabilities to control them. Surely he would have noticed a change in their behavior, he's not dimwitted at all, so if they write him in the way were he's been completely clueless all along then I will be shaking my head.

- Katie
Old 12-12-2012, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

He hasn't really been that active this season. I want more fight scenes. We need on with Caroline fighting along side him. I think she would defend him if it came down to a fight against his hybrids. They kill him, they kill her, right? So I would think she would want to protect him at all costs.
Tumblr || icon by me || Josie
Old 12-12-2012, 09:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlight_shine (View Post)
I don't believe for even a second that Klaus isn't aware of all his Hybrids being unsired so he no longer has the capabilities to control them. Surely he would have noticed a change in their behavior, he's not dimwitted at all, so if they write him in the way were he's been completely clueless all along then I will be shaking my head.
That's what i think too, but sometimes it's so hard to trust these writers
Let's pray!

Oh, i'd love to see protective Klaus. I think he should kill Kimberly first I don't know if Caroline would defend him, though.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

^ I'm all for killing Kim first. She got on my nerves by torturing Caroline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCforever (View Post)
Oh, i think their plan will fail. Again. And the new alpha will be forced to run with the tail between his legs.

JP is capable of everything. I hope you're right though, it would be so dumb to let Klaus be outsmarted by a couple of kids. Even Matt was able to figure out how shady Professor Shane is Come on writers
When did a plan ever worked in this show? The new "alpha" will be an epic flop!

IKR?!

Quote:
Hey, girls! I've just had my hair done.

I can't wait to tomorrow nights episode, I actually don't want to go and celebrate the end of my term at university drinking and doing a pub quiz. I just want to go home, wait up, get all of my resuscitation items prepped and gush over having new KC scenes.

Hi, Katie. That's nice, how is it now?

I know how you feel.

Yeah, me neither. Klaus isn't dumb and he has always been two steps ahead of everyone.

» Bella
Old 12-12-2012, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Well then she's as good a dead right along with the rest of them. I don't think JP would screw a storyline just to get rid of a character. KC is headed somewhere. Stefan wants to protect Klaus because of Elena, and he'll want Caroline to help as well, so I can definitely see it happening. She listens to Stefan.
Old 12-12-2012, 09:19 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ I'm all for killing Kim first. She got on my nerves by torturing Caroline.

When did a plan ever worked in this show? The new "alpha" will be an epic flop!

IKR?!

Hi, Katie. That's nice, how is it now?

I know how you feel.

Yeah, me neither. Klaus isn't dumb and he has always been two steps ahead of everyone.
I hope Klaus secretly knows of that, so he can make Kim face the same pain, or much worse. Nobody touches his Caroline and lives to tell the tale.

It will be a complete flip to the entire storyline, and not in a sensible way.

Hey, Bella! How are you feeling? It's great thank you, I've had my long layers put back in, a trim and a side fringe.

I just want to stay at home and waste my night waiting around for the episode to air. Plus, it's freeeeezing outside over here. That's a good enough excuse, right?

As much as it pains me to say that, I don't think he's that caught up in Caroline to actually forget about his diabolical plans and whether or not his Hybrids are still sired to him. He'll look dumb if he didn't know anything, considering he's the one to play mind control the best, plan ahead of others and reach a goal for survival in life.

Caroline has morals, and she always fights for what's right until the end. Klaus needs her, and she him. Why must the writers plot playing mind games and drive a wedge between them both.#

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeepThisaSecret (View Post)
Well then she's as good a dead right along with the rest of them. I don't think JP would screw a storyline just to get rid of a character. KC is headed somewhere. Stefan wants to protect Klaus because of Elena, and he'll want Caroline to help as well, so I can definitely see it happening. She listens to Stefan.
Stefan will most definitely be the reason to why Caroline defends Klaus in a way that she won't understand. Secretly she enjoy his company, so a part of her will want to make the right decision by Klaus.

- Katie

Last edited by Moonlight_shine; 12-12-2012 at 09:29 AM
Old 12-12-2012, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ because JP is the devil No she just like to keep us on our toes. If we got a happy ending right away it wouldn't be satisfying.

Last edited by KeepThisaSecret; 12-12-2012 at 12:05 PM
Old 12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I hope Klaus secretly knows of that, so he can make Kim face the same pain, or much worse. Nobody touches his Caroline and lives to tell the tale.

It will be a complete flip to the entire storyline, and not in a sensible way.

Hey, Bella! How are you feeling? It's great thank you, I've had my long layers put back in, a trim and a side fringe.

I just want to stay at home and waste my night waiting around for the episode to air. Plus, it's freeeeezing outside over here. That's a good enough excuse, right?

As much as it pains me to say that, I don't think he's that caught up in Caroline to actually forget about his diabolical plans and whether or not his Hybrids are still sired to him. He'll look dumb if he didn't know anything, considering he's the one to play mind control the best, plan ahead of others and reach a goal for survival in life.

Caroline has morals, and she always fights for what's right until the end. Klaus needs her, and she him. Why must the writers plot playing mind games and drive a wedge between them both.#

I'll laugh so hard when everything goes down.

I'm okay, thanks for asking. How about you? That seems cool.

Oh, it's a great excuse. Mine will be that it's too hot and I'm too lazy.

I agree with everything you said there. Let's just hope that the writers realize that.

Because they're mean!

AUmeme - Little Red Riding Hood, Klaroline
XX

» Bella

Last edited by Princess Serenity; 12-12-2012 at 09:50 AM
Old 12-12-2012, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There are way too many things that I love about the posts found on the last page and this one, so all I will post is this...

this...

and this...

Carry on with your discussion.

Katie , if you drop by again, you want me to PM you my reply to your last post, or do you prefer a post here?

X

Last edited by rocky845; 12-12-2012 at 11:44 AM
Old 12-12-2012, 11:32 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'll laugh too, Bella Apparently they still didn't learn their lesson. Love that gif set

Hi Rocky
Old 12-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

^ I think they'll never learn.

ROCKY!

» Bella
Old 12-12-2012, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tides of Conspiracy
As a notorious pirate, when Klaus makes a deal he expects the payout, aka Caroline. Only with ruses abound and a web of lies, things take a turn for the dramatic, and even Kol finds himself the target of deceit, thanks to his brothel, while Rebekah makes more mistakes with her heart and Elijah is left to clean up their messes. Klaroline; Kennett; Others; AU Pirate.

Vampire Pirate Klaus and Vampire Caroline
Love the Pirate talk in this fic. It's how I imagine an actual pirate would speak.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

Is this the first recommendation that you've made where he's both a vampire and a pirate? And Caroline is also a vampire? It looks really great, and I look forward to reading it. Thanks for bringing that over.

Hello, my lovelies. Is anybody else getting even more excited the closer we get to tomorrow's episode, or is it just me? And I didn't give into temptation to watch the webclip, despite some very strong nudging by a few of you. Who's proud of me?

say goodbye as you dance with the devil tonight…

favorite Klaroline scene requested by ohhummingbird

X

Last edited by rocky845; 12-12-2012 at 12:16 PM
Old 12-12-2012, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's only got 3 chapters up, and they aren't really long chapter which makes me :pout; over all the writing is decent.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky845 (View Post)
Is anybody else getting even more excited the closer we get to tomorrow's episode, or is it just me?

I'm 70% excited and 30% scared

You haven't seen it? Wow! I have so many things to say about that clip,

Last edited by KCforever; 12-12-2012 at 01:18 PM