Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2012, 02:00 PM
Supreme Fan

is being a bitch again. Surprise surprise...
Old 06-30-2012, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllForBeLieving (View Post)
TFTNT!

Oh Joseph would SO like to explore that relationship further. Ian know what's up. He just wants to make out with Candice. (and he also is smart enough to see the potential and beauty in KC)

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3vujeAZio1qeoft6.gif

Hey, Ian...

for being such a shipper of our ship.

Last edited by rocky845; 06-30-2012 at 02:17 PM
Old 06-30-2012, 02:06 PM
Supreme Fan

Starships were meant to flyyyy
Hands up and touch the skyyyyy
Let's do this one more time
Can't stop 'cause KC will be alright!!!
Old 06-30-2012, 02:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Here's a random thought.

I've agreed with other shippers for months when they've said that it would be great if Caroline were to explore her dark side, and Klaus could help her do that. Now that I think about it, I've changed my mind. I'm perfectly okay if Klaus were to show Caroline what comes from being a vampire, but that's as far as I would want it to go. I don't want Caroline to completely lose herself to the darker aspects of it. I mean, with everything that Caroline has been through, I do think that she should lose it a little bit. I just don't want her to become a completely different person than the one we've all loved for three seasons, and I wouldn't want Klaus to be the person who lets it get that far. What drew Klaus to Caroline in the first place was her goodness and light. If they were to go down the dark side route with her, and if she were to become someone unrecognizable to us and Klaus, then it wouldn't be the same dynamic between them anymore. I may be thinking too much about this. Such a storyline may never even happen on the show. If it did happen, then I would want him to bring her back from the darkness, not be the trigger or the catalyst of it. Who can tell that I've spent some time thinking about this? I actually read a post on Tumblr a few weeks ago, and that's where the change happened. What can I say? I'm fickle, and easily manipulated.

Last edited by rocky845; 06-30-2012 at 02:46 PM
Old 06-30-2012, 02:47 PM
Supreme Fan

Oh but I never said I want Klaus to turn her dark. I want her to let loose b/c she's been through enough **** already, but I never meant that Klaus should trigger all of this (if he wants to join her in her craziness, ok, but I never wanted him to be the reason she went dark). I actually want this to be a storyline for Caroline as an individual character, to not involve any shippy stuff, but like you said, it's highly unlikely. Everyting is shippy on this show.

OK, I'm off to bed, ladies.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I've put on my speculation cap, and it's coming out with some pretty dark theories. I'm telling you, it's the long summer hiatus that's causing these wild theories.

That's actually what I meant, but I couldn't figure out how to express it. If she were to explore the dark side that is caused by her vampire side, then I'm hoping that it would have little to nothing to do with Klaus' influence on her. Besides, the powers-that-be wouldn't be brave enough to think up such a storyline. Even if they did think of it, I wouldn't trust them to actually follow through with it in the right way.

Good-night, my dear.

Alright, I'm off to read some more fanfiction. I'll be back soon.

Old 06-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Loyal Fan

Hi all and Goodnight Mimi.

I agree I don't want Klaus to be the reason of her going dark. He loves her light so he could never turn her dark...

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 06-30-2012, 04:45 PM
Master Fan

I don't think Klaus could stand for Caroline to go dark honestly. I think it would be nice to see her let loose and lower her inhibitions a little but I don't think her becoming a ripper or evil would be something Klaus would like to see happen to Caroline. He loves her light. He loves the good in her.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:01 PM
Loyal Fan

Quiet in here. I am looking for gifs of Klaus/Caroline moments for K/C moments art. So one gif for a scene. Anyone know where I can find good ones?

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 06-30-2012, 07:32 PM
Passionate Fan

YAY, a new Klaus/Caroline thread! Thank you.
Old 06-30-2012, 07:39 PM
Master Fan

Klaus is sometimes so adorable that it's hard to even take him seriously as a villain.

x
Old 06-30-2012, 07:53 PM
Absolute Fan

Gosh you guys are blowing through these threads
I've wanted Caroline to go dark for so long or at least explore her vampire side more. And I don't want Klaus to be the reason she does, I just want her to snap one day and enjoy it and have Klaus help her deal with it and show her the dark side isn't all bad.
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 07-01-2012, 04:26 AM
Supreme Fan

Hello all!

Inge, there's a Tumblr dedicated to Klaroline. I think you can find what you're looking for here: lapis and wolfsbane
Old 07-01-2012, 04:35 AM
Extreme Fan

Good Morning

Everyone take a look at what I posted on the couples thread. That spoiler ended up being a HUGE Klaus spoiler. Something Mimi picked up on first..

So to continue Mimis party...

Nicki Minaj - Starships (Lyrics) - YouTube

Old 07-01-2012, 04:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Hey Dani bb!

I saw what you posted. Great minds think alike!