Extreme Fan

There are many talented writers in this fandom
Old 06-25-2012, 05:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 06-25-2012, 05:19 AM
Extreme Fan

Love the gif

another scene

I took one more deep breath than slowly and quietly opened the door to his bedroom. He was lying on his back wearing plain black pajama bottoms and no shirt. The blankets were only covering to about his knees. One hand was by his side and the other was up near his head. He looked absolutely gorgeous. I sat down beside him at the edge of his bed. I gently picked up his hand and placed it in mine.

"Klaus." I said softly as I rubbed small circles on his hand with my thumb.

Klaus shot up less than a second later and it made me jump a little. "Caroline?" He asked as he rubbed his face with his other hand. "What's wrong?" He asked

His face was filled with worry and concern for me. "I'm sorry, to break in your house in the middle of the night." I said looking down at our hands. "But I needed to see you." I said quietly.

He still looked confused and half awake. I moved closer to him and grabbed his lips with mine. His free hand came up to cup my cheek and my hand landed on his neck so I could deepen the kiss. After a few minutes I pulled away from him and rested my forehead against his.

"Am I dreaming?" He whispered.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:21 AM
Dedicated Fan

Was he dreaming?
Old 06-25-2012, 05:23 AM
Extreme Fan

Here ya go..

I laughed. "No, you are definitely not dreaming." I paused. "I couldn't sleep." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Klaus moved over slightly. "Come here." He said still in his soft voice. I hesitated for a moment but decided there was no way I was going to fall asleep on my own after that kiss so I took off my hoodie and climbed in bed with him. I laid on my side and he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his chest. I grabbed his hand with mine and pulled them up by my head then cuddled closer to him. "You have no idea how much I have missed you." He whispered in my ear.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

very romantic <3
Old 06-25-2012, 05:26 AM
Extreme Fan

"Well, you can be scary sometimes." I said with a fake laugh. "Look." I said as I looked back into his eyes. "As much as I love Elena, I don't want to be like her and how she would always deny the feelings she had for Damon." I paused. "I have feelings for you." I was finally able to get out. "Last night all I could think about was out time together in the past and how much I wanted to kiss you again. I can't deny that there is something between us. I didn't think I would be able to look past all the hurt you have caused me and the people I love…but I can. I just won't be able to look past it if you do it in the future. And honestly I don't think I am asking you to change at all because during the week I spent with you, the person I got to know was not a killer." I finished my speech but held the eye contact with him for a few more minutes.

"I understand, Love." He said. "So does this mean you decided to give us shot?"

Old 06-25-2012, 05:28 AM
Dedicated Fan

I could see a scene like that on the show
Old 06-25-2012, 05:32 AM
Extreme Fan

"I actually don't care for strawberries." He said.

"What? Are you insane?" I grabbed a strawberry from the bowl and turned so I was facing him. I scooted closer and rested my arm on his shoulder. I brought the strawberry up to his mouth and ran it along his bottom lip. "Come on, they are soooooo good." Klaus took a small bite and I pulled the rest of the strawberry away. "See, didn't that taste incredible!"

Old 06-25-2012, 05:35 AM
Dedicated Fan

I love angsty Klaus and carline
Old 06-25-2012, 05:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Angsty Klaroline is the best Klaroline

A thought from Caroline in Humanity

I found it odd but refreshing. I don't think I have ever been on a date where the guy didn't try to at least put his arm around me. The amount of respect he had for my personal space definitely proved that he wasn't from this time.

This is so true of the Klaus now, he is such a gentlemen with her.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:40 AM
Dedicated Fan

He has always been quite like Mr Darcy type with her :O)
Old 06-25-2012, 05:42 AM
Extreme Fan

Hes from that Era so not surprising. Any woman would be lucky to have him going after her.
Old 06-25-2012, 05:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Old 06-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Extreme Fan

You can show her Klaus..You can!!

Scene from My Humanity

We walked up to his bedroom and his bed had what looked like brand new red silk sheets on the bed. His black comforter was folded neatly at the end of the bed. Klaus grabbed a red silk sheet that had obviously gone with the set that was on the bed and handed it to me.

"I would like to do two drawings if that is OK. One with the sheet covering you and one without it." I nodded and took the sheet from him. "You can get undressed in the bathroom." He said pointing to the bathroom attached to his room.

I went into the bathroom and took a couple quiet breaths in and out. I didn't want him to know I was this nervous. I unzipped my boots and then took off my dress, bra, and panties. I took the lotion out of my purse and rubbed some on my legs, arms, and belly. I let my hair down and ran my fingers threw it. I wrapped the red silk sheet around my body and took one more deep breath before opening the door and entering his room. Klaus had moved his big chair a few feet away from the bed and was sitting on it holding a pencil and his sketch book. I walked straight to his bed and climbed in.

"So, how do you want me?" I asked.