Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2012, 07:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I see it! I see it!

If I were to transcribe all of the quotes that would apply to K/C too, I'd be practically transcribing the whole clip. I finally found the perfect clip to show how I want the first K/C kiss to go: this one.
Old 06-09-2012, 08:27 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSouls (View Post)

As far as Parallels, I can see it for instance in that Sookie is the only one for Eric, she caught his eye which is very hard to do. The same is true about Klaus and Caroline.

Eric and Klaus are both one thousand years old. Both Vikings.

When Eric became interested with Sookie she was spoken for by Bill.
The same with Caroline and Tyler when Klaus became interested with Caroline.
So we have two triangles.

Both Eric and Klaus are badasses, cunning, ruthless, have great sense of humor, are violent and volatile but they have a softer and more honest side when it comes to Sookie and Caroline.

Eric has a soft spot for Pam that considers her his only family, Klaus is doing the same with Rebekah.

Both Eric and Klaus don't think high of love but their actions towards Sookie and Caroline are showing different.

Sookie and Caroline have shown fear, disgust and brutal honest when it comes to Eric and Klaus but both women are attracted to those men.

Eric has saved Sookie. Klaus has saved Caroline.

Sookie had Eric's blood. Caroline had Klaus's blood.

Both girls are really stubborn and stand their ground that is why it took 3 season for Eric to kiss Sookie and that was in a desperate situation while Klaus (for a real kiss he is still waiting!) kissed Caroline in a desperate situation but since he was in Tyler's body for me it doesn't count!

Sookie claims she doesn't like Eric but realizes her attraction to him in a dream.

Caroline claims she doesn't like Klaus but we saw her confliction in episode 20.

Eric believes Sookie IS his and will ALWAYS be his.

Klaus believes Caroline will be his, he will wait for the day she comes to him.

Eric is bad, but when it comes to Sookie he is good.

Klaus is bad, but when it comes to Caroline he is good.

Both women bring out a side of these men , not many if anyone get to see.

Eric says "Angelic Sookie, vision of love and beauty"

Klaus says "Your strong,beautiful and full of light"

Some quotes of theirs that make me think of Klaroline

Eric: "Well, aren't you sweet"
Sookie: "Not really."

Sookie: "I am his"
Eric: "What a pity for me."

Eric: "You're not cleverly using this as an excuse to make out with me?"
Sookie: "I''m not that clever Eric.."
Eric: "I think you deceive yourself Sookie"

Eric: "You surprise me. That is a rare quality in a breather."
Sookie: "You discust me."
Eric: "Perhaps I'll grow on you."
Sookie: "I'd prefer cancer."

Eric: "You'll feel better when you see me."

*slow clap*
heartbreaking Klaus/Caroline/Tyler vid!!
GabbyTumblr & Twitter ღ Icon by me
Old 06-10-2012, 03:23 AM
Master Fan

Hey girls.

I've never actually seen True Blood, but I really like those parallels. They seem like a couple I might like.

And that kiss. Very nice. I loved when he said "there's a light in you". That reminded me of KC so much.

Gabby, that video. So sad.

until the end it's me & you
we can make it if we try
Old 06-10-2012, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ The whole scene screams K/C.

That video...

GIF!

Old 06-10-2012, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

@Rocky I would LOVE for their first kiss to go like that. I actually want HER to initiate the first kiss. I feel Klaus has always been the gentlemen with her and wont push it to far. So him kissing her might make her pull away. If it went like in that clip then it would be her choice. She would finally be choosing HIM.

I do find it interesting that Kevin W is a huge True Blood fan which is why he wanted to do a Vampire show..then we have Klaus who is alot like Eric in many ways.

True Blood is not for everyone though. I actually stopped watching it last Season and only watch the Eric and Sookie clips when they come in. Its has way to much language and sex for my taste. A lot more darker..which is weird because the books are not as dark. The books are a must read for any Klaroline fan though
Old 06-10-2012, 05:43 AM
Ultimate Fan

Hey girls

I can totally see the parallels between Eric/Sookie and Klaus/Caroline. I started watching True Blood a while back but I got bored so easily while watching it I decided to quit. Eric/Sookie are cute though.

I love that K/C/T video. It's beautiful
Old 06-10-2012, 05:48 AM
Master Fan

Sandra!!

I've seen some clips from TB in music videos, and it is very intense. That's what you get from an HBO show I guess.

I would love it if Caroline initiates the kiss. But I will love it either way. Even thinking about their kiss is just...

we can make it if we try
Old 06-10-2012, 06:07 AM
Ultimate Fan

Nat

Yes it's very intense That wasn't a problem for me though, the characters just bored me. ;shrug:

Yeah me too. As long as it's what they both want I'm good.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:31 AM
Master Fan

x

we can make it if we try
Old 06-10-2012, 06:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Beautiful gif.
Next season she will.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:44 AM
Master Fan

Most definitely.

More art.

x

we can make it if we try
Old 06-10-2012, 06:46 AM
Loyal Fan

I definately see the parallels between K/C and E/S and I love both.
E/S are like my other OTP.
I love True Blood, don't mind the language or the sex. It is more dark.. I guess that's what makes it more watchable for my BF.

@Sandra did you watch a couple of episodes or quite after like 1-2 episodes?
I found the first couple of episodes slow too but was told before hand that you have to get into the story and have to sit thru a couple of episodes before it gets really good. I found that to be true. I forced myself to watch the first couple but after that got addicted and watched the 1 and 2nd season in one week.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 06-10-2012, 06:52 AM
Ultimate Fan

Beautiful art. Love that scene so much.

I saw the first 8 episodes. I also saw the season finale from I think it was season 1 on tv and I did like that one. Maybe I should try again, I have enough time now.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowSouls (View Post)
@Rocky I would LOVE for their first kiss to go like that. I actually want HER to initiate the first kiss. I feel Klaus has always been the gentlemen with her and wont push it to far. So him kissing her might make her pull away. If it went like in that clip then it would be her choice. She would finally be choosing HIM.

I do find it interesting that Kevin W is a huge True Blood fan which is why he wanted to do a Vampire show..then we have Klaus who is alot like Eric in many ways.

True Blood is not for everyone though. I actually stopped watching it last Season and only watch the Eric and Sookie clips when they come in. Its has way to much language and sex for my taste. A lot more darker..which is weird because the books are not as dark. The books are a must read for any Klaroline fan though
When you have one side of a ship that is the one being pursued, but they're resisting the pursuit, it's so much sweeter when they are the ones who make the first move. A huge part of me wants her to initiate the first kiss, but there is also another part of me that knows that it could just as easily be him. It really depends on what happens leading up to the kiss. I love how respectful he's been with her during his pursuit of her. In Do Not Go Gentle, he basically told her that she knows how he feels about her, and what he can offer her, but that what happens next between them is her move. He could have just as easily kissed her before walking away after they stopped dancing, or after he saved her in Before Sunset, but he didn't. He's waiting for her to accept that there's something between them, and for her to act on it.

I didn't know that about Kevin.

I would probably like True Blood. I don't mind darker shows that have gore, violence, language and/or sex. I just don't have HBO, and Space probably edits the good stuff out, because of the time slot they air the episodes. In what ways are the books a must-read for us?

UPDATES! UPDATES!

A Thousand Years Chapter 13, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Off limits Chapter 4: Affairs, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net
Witness Your Future Chapter 6: The Great Actress, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

Last edited by rocky845; 06-10-2012 at 05:26 PM
Old 06-10-2012, 06:59 AM
Master Fan

How many seasons does TB have? If there aren't too many episodes I might give it a try.

The way they look at each other in that scene is just amazing. I can never get enough of seeing those intense moments.

we can make it if we try