Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-20-2015, 03:31 AM
Elite Fan

Vincent was quite harsh but justified in a way..though this is gonna backfire because Davina doesn't do well when she's alone..which is all the time and well she might be more inclined to go help Strix now...now that the witches have betrayed in her mind atleast
Old 11-20-2015, 04:44 PM
Elite Fan

I don't think the Strix will want her help. I mean I figure they needed her because of her position, but also now that she was shunned by the covens and the ancestors didn't she lose her magic? Is she even a witch anymore?

I'm pretty surprised he went that far, but Davina deserved worse after she had those people slaughtered. It wasn't the way you gain loyalty. It was a betrayal.
Old 11-22-2015, 12:22 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
I don't think the Strix will want her help. I mean I figure they needed her because of her position, but also now that she was shunned by the covens and the ancestors didn't she lose her magic? Is she even a witch anymore?

I'm pretty surprised he went that far, but Davina deserved worse after she had those people slaughtered. It wasn't the way you gain loyalty. It was a betrayal.
I think when ancestors abandoned her, she could do magic even then...I think this plan is going to backfire..

there are other types of magic other than ancestral one..Didn't Cami told Vincent that she knows a way he can do magic..
Old 05-04-2016, 07:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me to the list please.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yusuf has been one of my favorite additions on the Originals since Season 2 when he portrayed Finn. I loved seeing the whole dual roles in Season 2 when he portrayed Finn and Vincent.
Old 05-04-2016, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
Yusuf has been one of my favorite additions on the Originals since Season 2 when he portrayed Finn. I loved seeing the whole dual roles in Season 2 when he portrayed Finn and Vincent.
He's a great actor! I'm surprised he's stuck around and I enjoy him
Old 05-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
He's a great actor! I'm surprised he's stuck around and I enjoy him

Same here! I actually thought that he wouldn't return after Season 2. So yeah, I was completely surprised.

I guess Yusuf was just doing a great job. lol
Was it difficult for you to get into his version of Finn? or like others did you like his version because you didn't like Finn on TVD?
Old 05-04-2016, 08:10 PM
Master Fan

It wasn't difficult but I still preferred Casper. I wish he stayed as Finn but I know that he doesn't want to keep doing it.

I think it's great that they kept the real Vincent too
Old 05-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Elite Fan

I didn't like Finn on TVD. I was bored by him wanting to die and kill all his siblings. It wasn't until Yusuf that I started to get into his character. Finn really was a great character that was sorely underused. When Casper came back and took over for those few episodes I had a new appreciation for Finn...plus Casper is hot .

I was disappointed in Vincent's story lines this season. Yusuf is an amazing actor and needs more to do. I hope we get to see more of him next season.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved Finn on TVD and I loved Vincent on TO, so I pretty much loved them equally.

Vincent is just awesome.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Elite Fan

That last scene with Freya was damn intense. I love that he didn't listen to any of her poor excuses. I get she did the whole "family above all" thing, but damn there should always be a line and they crossed it majorly.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

agreed,plaus the mikaelsons have lived for a long time and have experience life while Davina is just starting out and still a kid
can I be added? I think lately I'm enjoying what he is doing

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 05-08-2016, 04:37 AM
Part-Time Fan

Can I be added as well.
Old 05-11-2016, 05:29 AM
Elite Fan

Adding y'all now .

I'm curious (from the description for this coming episode) what Vincent thinks Detective Kinney can do in regards to the ancestors. He's just a human.
Old 06-21-2016, 08:07 PM
Elite Fan

x

I am so here for Vincent. I hope he ends up becoming king of NOLA in the end. He seems to be the only one who is willing to do anything to protect the people of the city and not just looking out for his own self-interest.