Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)

I sadly don't think it will really ever be a thing from the past... as much as we all might want it to be.

Hopefully more people love Bamon and it'd force the writers to have to stick with them and build something with them. That's what's best for TVD right now. lol

OT: Oh alright... I haven't been on the SH thread much these days. I guess it's just too many new shows to focus on. lol
So once you dislike a character, nothing can change your opinion on the character?
Probably not...but I would like it to be kept at a minimum.
They won't have a choice except if they are blind or something. How can you not see how great they can be?It's not a possibility

OT:I won't be there too much but I will keep posting when I'll have time what other show are you watching atm?
It will have to be an 100% change in her for me to like her. I can't say I will never like her or something like that.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agraiel (View Post)
Probably not...but I would like it to be kept at a minimum.
They won't have a choice except if they are blind or something. How can you not see how great they can be?It's not a possibility

OT:I won't be there too much but I will keep posting when I'll have time what other show are you watching atm?
It will have to be an 100% change in her for me to like her. I can't say I will never like her or something like that.

I know, when you see those scenes during Season 1 and 2, why not go all the way?
Then again... you did start shipping them after that 5x22 scene. So probably it's a good thing they did wait on Bamon or you probably wouldn't have become a shipper.

OT: Gotham, Scandal, Flash, Arrow of course, Sleepy Hollow of course. Witches of the East End, Once Upon a Time, Resurrection... and I'm sure some more I forgot about. lol
Man that's almost like a 0% change. lol

Oh congratulations on 1000 post. I noticed it awhile ago but forgot to mention it. lol
Old 10-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I know! I remember how all of us use to ship Bamon hardcore when nothing was going on so it'd be nice to be right in the end. lol
I just wonder how far is the writers willing to go with Bamon.
Maybe if Ian continues pushing hard for Bamon and witch babies we'll have a bigger chance than we think. I give all the credit to Bamon being in their situation due to Ian. He's been really vocal about Bamon and I appreciate it.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
Maybe if Ian continues pushing hard for Bamon and witch babies we'll have a bigger chance than we think. I give all the credit to Bamon being in their situation due to Ian. He's been really vocal about Bamon and I appreciate it.

I know! I love how much Ian loves Bamon. He really only mentioned them a few times during the first two seasons. He just became like a full blown season... or probably he always was, just had to be quite about. lol

I appreciate him being vocal about it... you know someone is a real shipper when they talk to the showrunner over dinner about sharing more scenes with Kat. lol
Old 10-09-2014, 04:16 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

I know, when you see those scenes during Season 1 and 2, why not go all the way?
Then again... you did start shipping them after that 5x22 scene. So probably it's a good thing they did wait on Bamon or you probably wouldn't have become a shipper.

OT: Gotham, Scandal, Flash, Arrow of course, Sleepy Hollow of course. Witches of the East End, Once Upon a Time, Resurrection... and I'm sure some more I forgot about. lol
Man that's almost like a 0% change. lol

Oh congratulations on 1000 post. I noticed it awhile ago but forgot to mention it. lol
Me not a Bamon shipper?Wouldn't that be a loss? kidding I did remember a few days ago that I was at one point becoming fond of Bamon but nothing more than a friendship...and then came that scene like a huricane for me and...well all went in the right direction for me.

OT:I need to see some of those soon.I quited OUAT so I'll pass that.
We'll see I guess...I don't like to say never but in her case I'm pretty close

Oh thank you!
Old 10-09-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Me not a Bamon shipper?Wouldn't that be a loss? kidding I did remember a few days ago that I was at one point becoming fond of Bamon but nothing more than a friendship...and then came that scene like a huricane for me and...well all went in the right direction for me.

OT:I need to see some of those soon.I quited OUAT so I'll pass that.
We'll see I guess...I don't like to say never but in her case I'm pretty close

Oh thank you!

It actually would be a huge loss. So I guess Bamon was meant to happen the way it did.
Probably this way they are going to get written better then they probably would've have if it was written earlier.

OT: Oh alright!
Aren't you tired yet? lol
Old 10-09-2014, 04:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Lol! Well I do think they have a pretty big chance in being writen better than D/E which I didn't enjoyed at all. And considering where they are it's something that can't be that hard to write the good way.

OT:Well I am a bit so I think I'll just try to watch something and get some sleep Thanks for reminding me I need to get some damn sleep once in while

Have a great night ladies
Old 10-09-2014, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Lol! Well I do think they have a pretty big chance in being writen better than D/E which I didn't enjoyed at all. And considering where they are it's something that can't be that hard to write the good way.

OT:Well I am a bit so I think I'll just try to watch something and get some sleep Thanks for reminding me I need to get some damn sleep once in while

Have a great night ladies

I think so as well.. it's all about where the writers mind are though.
I don't think it should be difficult to write as well, it makes it even more believable for them to grow closer together.

No Problemo. Chat it up with you tomorrow and hopefully we have some great Bamon scenes to discuss.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

I know! I love how much Ian loves Bamon. He really only mentioned them a few times during the first two seasons. He just became like a full blown season... or probably he always was, just had to be quite about. lol

I appreciate him being vocal about it... you know someone is a real shipper when they talk to the showrunner over dinner about sharing more scenes with Kat. lol
I also believe he is ready for something new and with him becoming closer with Kat, it just makes him focus on Bamon.

Right! He knew what he was doing. Getting Julie tipsy too. He knows Julie can't say no to him.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I also believe he is ready for something new and with him becoming closer with Kat, it just makes him focus on Bamon.

Right! He knew what he was doing. Getting Julie tipsy too. He knows Julie can't say no to him.

I love Kain relationship it feels they get closer every year. Last year was the first time we got to see a bit of their friendship without just mentions. 2013 was a great year for their friendship for us to see and 2014 has just continued on.
I'm sure they will put their all into each Bamon scene.

I know. Ian was very wise to do that. lol
Old 10-09-2014, 04:42 PM
Elite Fan

Night Avy

Tia, when I say I've never seen Ian be this vocal or excited on working with another actor like Kat, I'm just amazed. I love it. I love their friendship so much. I'm even more happy for them because you can tell how they both been waiting on this moment.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Tia, when I say I've never seen Ian be this vocal or excited on working with another actor like Kat, I'm just amazed. I love it. I love their friendship so much. I'm even more happy for them because you can tell how they both been waiting on this moment.

Same here, and I knew of Ian even before TVD so I agree with you. He just seem excited because they have the same acting coach and he really just loves Kat.
It just makes me as a fan even more proud.

They do have one of my all-time favorite RL friendships.
Hopefully for Ian and Kat, we'll get Bamon scenes throughout the whole season not only in the beginning.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Hopefully for Ian and Kat, we'll get Bamon scenes throughout the whole season not only in the beginning. [/FONT]
*Prayer circle*
Old 10-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
*Prayer circle*

Yes for sure.
I'm going to start watching the episode 20 minutes in for I can FF past some scenes. SO you'll be ahead of me during your live watching.
Old 10-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Elite Fan

Okay.

5 minutes for me!