Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2011, 06:51 AM
Total Fan

OOOH, hello!

are we all counting down to thursday already? I know I am... and i love it. I'm absolutely happy with this fuzzy feeling to have somethimng to look forward to.

I must even share an AWESOME article on Stefan/Bonnie friendship and Bamon future possible romance:

Another Brilliant Post I Found On Tumblr (Please Read). - Damon & Bonnie - Fanpop
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."

Last edited by SkySamuelle; 04-11-2011 at 07:17 AM
Old 04-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Addicted Fan

i read it AMAZING
Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
Part-Time Fan

TFTNT!

I just now finally got around to watching 'Know thy Enemy' - I despise being to busy to be caught up on Bamon.

"How do you know where the witches were burned?"
"Because I tried to save her."

Who else loved the way she reacted to this? She didn't expect that at all, just look at the way she's looking at him. Just another one of the little things that is making Bonnie re-think the way she feels about Damon. Slowly but surely, my friends. Slowly but surely..

Last edited by SweetahZ; 04-11-2011 at 09:13 AM
Old 04-11-2011, 09:10 AM
Part-Time Fan

Oh yeah, as for the gorgeous stills for the upcoming episode. I'm not getting my hopes up too high. That way it will hurt less when they make the content of the scene about something other than Bamon. Which is probably what is going to happen.

Still, hooray to the gorgeousness that is going to be bestowed upon us.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:12 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetahZ (View Post)

Who else loved the way she reacted to this? She didn't expect that at all, just look at the way she's looking at him. Just another one of the little things that is making Bonnie re-think the way she feels about Damon. Slowly but surely, my friends. Slowly but surely..
Exactlyyy
Old 04-11-2011, 09:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Quote:
TFTNT!

I just now finally got around to watching 'Know thy Enemy' - I despise being to busy to be caught up on Bamon.

http://i52.tinypic.com/2sb3afp.png

Yeah I noticed it to she did seem surprised by his answer There's so much Damon knows about Bonnie's family just wish the writers would play off of that more with them.
Old 04-11-2011, 09:35 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Oh yeah, as for the gorgeous stills for the upcoming episode. I'm not getting my hopes up too high. That way it will hurt less when they make the content of the scene about something other than Bamon. Which is probably what is going to happen.

Still, hooray to the gorgeousness that is going to be bestowed upon us.
i fully expect that those stills capture a moment that it will be absolutely platonic. But i feel it's going to be important all the same in terms of Bamon estabilishing a spiritual connection.

Which is where Damon is concerned, way more important of where he wants to bring his amorous longings.

Until Damon keeps considering Elena as his prize whereas Bonnie becomes more and more his PARTNER on every level possible, i will love the journey.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 04-11-2011, 10:57 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)
i fully expect that those stills capture a moment that it will be absolutely platonic. But i feel it's going to be important all the same in terms of Bamon estabilishing a spiritual connection.

Which is where Damon is concerned, way more important of where he wants to bring his amorous longings.

Until Damon keeps considering Elena as his prize whereas Bonnie becomes more and more his PARTNER on every level possible, i will love the journey.
I agree with your last statement the most.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
I love how that she seem surprised by his answer, that make us wish Damon tell her whole story/deal about her family then she can re-think, and start trusting him slowly

Hey guys

Quote:

THIS^

Last edited by ixluvxchilly; 04-11-2011 at 11:15 AM
Old 04-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:

I truly love this statement Antonella! I really hope this is the way it plays out too. If it does it is going to be a beautiful journey, one step at a time for these two until they don't know what hit them. As their story unfolds I think they are both going to surprise one another. It is going to be EPIC (even thought this word is often over used it is pure truth in Bamon's case)!!!!

I am also expecting the moment to absolutely be platonic, as much as I would love for it to be more it just isn't time yet and it wouldn't be realistic considering they are just now forging something that goes beyond tolerance, imo.
Old 04-11-2011, 11:58 AM
Ultimate Fan

^I don't remember the part with the book holding
Old 04-11-2011, 12:11 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angell4 (View Post)
I truly love this statement Antonella! I really hope this is the way it plays out too. If it does it is going to be a beautiful journey, one step at a time for these two until they don't know what hit them. As their story unfolds I think they are both going to surprise one another. It is going to be EPIC (even thought this word is often over used it is pure truth in Bamon's case)!!!!

I am also expecting the moment to absolutely be platonic, as much as I would love for it to be more it just isn't time yet and it wouldn't be realistic considering they are just now forging something that goes beyond tolerance, imo.
well said.

I gotta quote a friend from fanpop:

Quote:

ApplePie88 said:

Does anyone else notice that after Damon interacts with Bonnie on the show, he always seems to think or become thoughtful? For example in 2.02 Brave New World, after Bonnie challenged him by lighting him on fire LOL, Damon went straight home and found Jeremy there and began to have a deep and meaningful conversation with him about things they have in common such as their fathers both hating vampires. Or how about the time in Plan B, when Damon genuinely thanked Bonnie and it was sincere?

Or the time after Damon interacted with Bonnie in 2.01 The Return both at the hospital and at Mayor Lockwoods funeral. At the hospital, Damon became openly helpful when Bonnie was there and he was genuine about it. Normally he isn;t that way or doesn't display that kind of behaviour out of nowhere, even around Elena. Or at Mayor Lockwood's funeral, after Bonnie challenged him with her witchy ju-ju head trick, he looked at her as she went away in deep thought. And then after his interaction with Bonnie, he ended up genuinely opening up to Elena about his feelings. Does anyone else see the same pattern I do. This only proves to me that Bonnie is the one person and the only person who understands and "gets" Damon better then anyone without any effort.

And don't forget 1.22 Founders Day, after Damon genuinely said "Thank you" to Bonnie, he ended up being extremely thoughtful and resourceful throughout the whole episode. He actually really felt genuine sympathy for Anna when she was killed by John and then he went to have a deep meaningful conversation with Jeremy about being a vampire and how life is. To me, Bonnie has the shadow influence on Damon displaying his genuine, helpful and empathetic side; his humanity. Yet, nobody notices it because it's always about Elena, cause she is the main female protagonist.

This struck a chord with me me because in Brave New World, I too had made the link between Bonnie getting Damon's ass on fire and Damon reconsidering his influence on other people 'lives enough to have that talk with Jeremy.

I'm quite convinced Damon would love to have with our witch the sort of friendship he has with Alaric, since she is the one person beside Stefan, Alaric and Elena whose opinion he appears to mind.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)

I know right! & That was in luka's house with Damon, meaning I wanted to see how Damon would of reacted to that. Ugh, they always take out the wrong scenes
Old 04-11-2011, 01:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lempicka (View Post)
Yeah, I was thinking about that too. I thought it could be for another episode, but maybe it just a cut out scene.
Fifth Harmony! Girl group who are going to take over the world.

Last edited by BrookeDavisFan; 04-11-2011 at 01:48 PM
Old 04-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

awesome articles!! omg all of these statements are so true!! i love how bonnie reacted in that scene too & how bonnie has that effect on him!!