Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Hi Everyone. *comes in peace*

Im from the Delena board, but I wanted to come in here tonight and just say that I enjoyed Bonnie and Damon tonight. I actually really love their snark and I loved how protective he was when Manson grabbed for Bonnie.

Im a fan of these two but just as friends. Is that alright? I mean, i would love to come in here and talk about them at times, but I need to forwarn that I one of the biggest Damon/Elena shippers EVER, however, I do like Damon and Bonnie as friends.

Is that okay?
Welcome Ashley I'm Amaya

Of course you're welcomed hun! your icon BTW.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:10 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Im from the Delena board, but I wanted to come in here tonight and just say that I enjoyed Bonnie and Damon tonight. I actually really love their snark and I loved how protective he was when Manson grabbed for Bonnie.

Im a fan of these two but just as friends. Is that alright? I mean, i would love to come in here and talk about them at times, but I need to forwarn that I one of the biggest Damon/Elena shippers EVER, however, I do like Damon and Bonnie as friends.

Is that okay?
I like your comes in peace thing & yeah it's cool, I'm just happy you enjoyed their scenes, it was great!
Old 10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Zendaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoemster (View Post)
When Stefan was telling him not to piss Katherine off, I knew something bad was going to happen with SE. I'm still iffy about Damon as a character to be honest.
I was like damn Damon your were so cool this episode
Old 10-21-2010, 07:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:

Is that okay?
Yes that's okay, I was actually going to come to your board a time ago and say the same thing. about loving them as friends.

I'm glad that you was honest and you came here in peace welcome to the thread, even if it is as friends
Old 10-21-2010, 07:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:

Is that okay?
WELCOME! You're so nice!

You're definitely allowed to come in and talk about DB, even if you don't ship them romantically. Just be warned that we get a little crazy though.
Old 10-21-2010, 07:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
I love Stefan. How sweet of him, giving bamon aome alone time. Have I mentioned how much I love Stefan b/c I do.
I know right, I like Thanks sweet Stefan for let them play nice He might gonna end up being Bamon shipper!

Ashely, btw I forget said I love Ian, He just look so damn good and loving your peace entrance

I love these titles Tia, that kinda funny cause I plan to go over DE thread about loving them as friends too
Addicted Fan

Quote:

Is that okay?
Welcome Ashley!! I'm Angell. It's so great that you are enjoying their scenes and are open to a friendship between Bonnie and Damon.
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA504 (View Post)
I was like damn Damon your were so cool this episode
I loved him in this episode tonight
Fan Forum Star

hehe welcome

this thread does get crazy but in a good way

I found love where it
wasn't supposed to be
{}
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrathanSupporter (View Post)
Yup I remember that and I was happy when he said that.

OH HOLLY I ALMOST FOROGT, DAMON SAID "PLEASE" AGAIN I was disappointed in him not saying it all season since he is always suppose to plead to Bonnie. but I'm glad that he said it again

Sorry for the too much excitment.

Another title:
This season couldn't go any further without D pleading to B even if he was sarcastic about it.

Because "pretty please" there goes Damon pleading to Bonnie again.
It's fine your hyperness is understandable Loving the titles

Jules so how are we going to rewatch it?
Old 10-21-2010, 07:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1beaut (View Post)
I love Stefan. How sweet of him, giving bamon aome alone time. Have I mentioned how much I love Stefan b/c I do.
We are going to have love for Stefan in a title very soon.
Master Fan

I love those titles

-Lisa-
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Is that okay?

Hi again Ashley.. Thanks for the comments and glad you dropped by

Off course you can come here whenever you want we dont bite

we all love DE as friends too, so there shouldnt be any problems, we're just glad you're enjoying the BD scenes
Extreme Fan

Welcome Ashley!
-- Bonnie Bennett -- Abbie Mills -- Iris West -- Michaela Pratt -- Elliot Alderson -- Lara Vega -- Beaumont "Rosie" Rosewood Jr. -- John Diggle -- Regina Mills -- Alex Parrish -- Augustin "Gus" Elizalde -- Alfredo Llamosa --
Ultimate Fan

I must stop pressing re-wind!!! I caaannntttt!!!! I haven't gotten past the 1st Bamon scene yet... I have to stop...this is obsessive

But every time I re-watch I see something else I missed and now love....