Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-06-2015, 02:44 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Elsa (View Post)
Because she's stunning and full of light

More like annoying and full of s---

im a good mod
You're the bestest mod in the universe.
Old 05-06-2015, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telepath (View Post)
I agree.

Deal with it: Stick Papa Tunde's knife up his ass and stake him again.

Learn from it: Drop him in the Arctic.
Deal with it: Klaus always winning, even when he shouldn't be.

Learn from it: Quit the show.

This is all too refreshing, I love seeing my bby piss people off.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Deal with it: Klaus always winning, even when he shouldn't be.

Learn from it: Quit the show.

This is all too refreshing, I love seeing my bby piss people off.
No reason to quit the show for me. It's entertaining. It's entertaining approximately the same way that TVD is. TO has better scripts but less engaging characters on average.

It is a given that they will never let Klaus "lose" as in "die" except possibly at the end of the show, but honestly? I do believe that Klaus murdering Gia will have serious repercussions. It will drive Elijah further into Freya's arms and it will probably ruin the brothers' relationship for a very long time.

We've heard the speculations about a time jump and that could be a copout they could use. Ending the season with the brothers estranged and then pick up the next one a few years down the road.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:32 PM
Master Fan

Quote:

It is a given that they will never let Klaus "lose" as in "die" except possibly at the end of the show, but honestly? I do believe that Klaus murdering Gia will have serious repercussions. It will drive Elijah further into Freya's arms and it will probably ruin the brothers' relationship for a very long time.

We've heard the speculations about a time jump and that could be a copout they could use. Ending the season with the brothers estranged and then pick up the next one a few years down the road.
Gia did not mean that much to Elijah as some of you make it out to be, not to mention that grief is a five minute thing in Plec productions, so really.

I can see the brothers being estranged, time jump or not, but Gia isn't going to have anything to do with it or at the very least, she won't be the main reason for it. I don't even know why we're underestimating how much Elijah brushes things off, this isn't even the worse thing that Klaus did to him, considering past events.
Old 05-06-2015, 11:36 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Gia did not mean that much to Elijah as some of you make it out to be, not to mention that grief is a five minute thing in Plec productions, so really.

I can see the brothers being estranged, time jump or not, but Gia isn't going to have anything to do it or at the very least, she won't be the main reason for it. I don't even know why we're underestimating how much Elijah brushes things off, this isn't even the worse thing that Klaus did to him, considering past events.
I honestly don't think that Gia meant that much to Elijah, no. I saw it as a friends with benefits affair, maybe something that could've lead to something more. However this is the most blatantly cruel and vindictive thing that Klaus has done to Elijah personally throughout the show and it is something that there is absolutely zero excuse for. I do not think it will be swept under the rug. I can see it being the trigger that prompts the line "we're beyond redemption" in the promo and yes, actually, I do think there will be a price to pay.

We'll only need to wait a few days to find out.
Old 05-07-2015, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I honestly don't think that Gia meant that much to Elijah, no. I saw it as a friends with benefits affair, maybe something that could've lead to something more. However this is the most blatantly cruel and vindictive thing that Klaus has done to Elijah personally throughout the show and it is something that there is absolutely zero excuse for. I do not think it will be swept under the rug. I can see it being the trigger that prompts the line "we're beyond redemption" in the promo and yes, actually, I do think there will be a price to pay.

Amen....I'm so here for that but i'm not holding my breath tbh

Klaus knew he was psychological breakdown . and that was not too long ago either
Old 05-07-2015, 03:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

If the writers are going to run with a sensible narrative (yeah I know, but it makes for fun discussion) then Klaus referring to the "beast behind the red door" during their fight would be foreshadowing.

For the sake of the show Elijah could certainly use getting a bit scarier. He's been completely domesticated.
Old 05-07-2015, 04:43 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If the writers are going to run with a sensible narrative (yeah I know, but it makes for fun discussion) then Klaus referring to the "beast behind the red door" during their fight would be foreshadowing.

For the sake of the show Elijah could certainly use getting a bit scarier. He's been completely domesticated.
I wouldn't call it domesticated..Elder siblings do indulge their younger ones a lot..but they do put their foot down and that's what Elijah needs to do..right now

Wishful thinking perhaps.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

It's going to be swept under the rug either way, if not in the finale then by the next season. Elijah may more than likely try to get even, but it'll get brushed off eventually.

As for the possible time jump, this isn't the first time that the brothers spent years not speaking to each other, it was the first thing we knew about them back in TVD, so this doesn't mean much, especially since 5-10 years is nothing for immortals, compared to supposedly not speaking for a century or two, though that's a plot hole in itself since JP is sloppy.

Time jump or not, they won't go very long being enemies.
Old 05-07-2015, 07:59 AM
Obsessed Fan

To Queen Elsa:

Oh, I'm not deluded enough to think this will turn out to be the ultimate deal-breaker between them but I tend to think it will have bigger consequences than what you painted. I know that Klaus has behaved far worse in his long, long life but in essence The Originals have shown two brothers in relative harmony by Original Family standards so I tend to think this will be treated like a Big Thing.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

This time jump sounds highly possible. Think about it. There are two obvious ways of killing Dahlia:
1) Viking ash, sacred soil and Esther's blood (which they don't have and can't obtain anymore)
2) Bonding her to Klaus and then killing him (he might even commit suicide in order to save Hope)
So, if he dies at the end of this season Davina won't be able or willing to bring him back.
She will use her one-time ancestor power to bring back Kol. That only leaves Hope.
Hope could bring him back but not until she grows a little. Hence the time jump.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:07 AM
Obsessed Fan

Hum there is a problem with that theory in that unless they use some kind of silly hyper-accellerated aging the show will suddenly take place in like, what, 2030 or something, and semi-scifi blends really poorly with vampire fantasy.

However I think that TO timeline is on the TVD clock and TVD clock is, what, two years slower than ours? I think it's like 2013 on TVD now. A 2 year jump is thus perfectly feasible.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
To Queen Elsa:

Oh, I'm not deluded enough to think this will turn out to be the ultimate deal-breaker between them but I tend to think it will have bigger consequences than what you painted. I know that Klaus has behaved far worse in his long, long life but in essence The Originals have shown two brothers in relative harmony by Original Family standards so I tend to think this will be treated like a Big Thing.
What exactly did I paint? It's obvious there will be consequences, and it will be treated like a big thing, but after 1-5 episodes it'll get resolved or swept under the rug, I doubt the feud is going to last half a season. And maybe I am misreading your posts since I think you may already know this.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:11 AM
Part-Time Fan

^^ No need for big time jump. Freya was five when she started doing magic. And she was no miracle baby.
Old 05-07-2015, 08:13 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
What exactly did I paint? It's obvious there will be consequences, and it will be treated like a big thing, but after 1-5 episodes it'll get resolved or swept under the rug, I doubt the feud is going to last half a season. And maybe I am misreading your posts since I think you may already know this.
I dunno, we'll see I guess. If they go the way of Klaus making some kind of super heroic grand self-sacrifice I can see it being forgotten quicker. Otherwise I'm leaning towards yeah at least 5 episodes, maybe half a season and possibly... possibly it will even stretch for an entire season and use the resolution for the season finale. That would be impressive for the writers of this show, though. I think it depends on if the real Kol comes back. If he doesn't then they will probably feel they can't afford to keep Klaus and Elijah apart if they're to serve Klaus' bromance quota.

Oh and just for your information I'm not being combative in the least in this thread, I'm just speculating.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cereal_Killer (View Post)
^^ No need for big time jump. Freya was five when she started doing magic. And she was no miracle baby.
Possible. Shows do tend to avoid going even slightly future-fiction unless the setting is conductive, though. However TO and TVD universe is so messed up they'll probably just ignore how there could be any problem with it.