Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-14-2014, 08:54 PM
Moderator Manager

The Originals 1x18: "The Big Uneasy" Discussion. Airs April 15th, 8 PM EST

The Originals 1x18: The Big Uneasy

April 15th, 2014 @ 8:00 p.m. Eastern

Description : THE FEAST OF THE BLESSINGS — Genevieve (guest star Elyse Levesque) asks Elijah (Daniel Gillies) to allow her coven to publicly celebrate a traditional feast day, where members of the community offer the witches gifts in return for blessings. Monique (guest star Yasmine Al Bustami)) and Genevieve disagree over what the ancestors want from them, and Genevieve reveals her plan to build the witches power. When Elijah focuses his attention on restoring their home to its former glory, Klaus (Joseph Morgan) accuses him of doing it only to impress Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin). Next, Klaus sets a new plan in motion by finding Cary (guest star Jesse Boyd), a werewolf from his own line, and sending him off to find a missing piece of family history. Marcel lets Thierry (guest star Callard Harris) in on his new plan to rebuild his power, but Diego (guest star Eka Darville) has his own ideas about the future. At the Feast of the Blessings, Monique and Genevieve try to use the ceremony to teach Davina (Danielle Campbell) a lesson, but Klaus intervenes and gives Davina a surprisingly important gift. While Hayley struggles to decide where her loyalties should lie, the ceremony explodes into violence. Leah Pipes also stars.
Written by: Marguerite MacIntyre and Michael Russo

PROMO:

RULES :

+ Some of you may not like everything about the episode. Please try to be constructive when you are criticizing something.
+ Do not insult characters/actors. Please stay positive.
+ Respect each other's ships.
+ Do not post anything that is consider as spoilers until the show airs at Eastern time in the USA.
+ Enjoy!
Old 04-14-2014, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

yay so glad its back ive missed it thanks

I love you
it's ruining my life
{}
Old 04-15-2014, 09:04 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT Si!

"They're loyal beasts"
"They were loyal. Now they're starving."

Old 04-16-2014, 08:44 AM
New Fan

I'm very glad it has returned, but, I have mixed feelings about the episode. For me, the best scene(s) were the two ones with Elijah, at the very end. I had completely forgotten about one of them, it has been making it's rounds for weeks now. I still screamed when I saw it. I think that it is for this reason that it was SO good.

However, I don't think that it was the greatest idea to take a break and break the momentum for all the Haylijah fans. It has lost some of it's spark for me. But, I still liked the "ending scene" with Elijah..

Kind of trying to figure out Hayley. Haven't really been crazy about her ever since the "gun scene." Hoping things will change.

LOVE Thierry. He was actually my favorite. He was one of, if not, one of the only good ones. That's all I'm going to comment on that.
Old 04-16-2014, 09:36 AM
Master Fan

Thanks Si gurl

Everything sucked besides my man Klaus

Except his scenes with grandma...

Elijah ripping out Thierrys heart, EPICCCCCC. Thank you Elijah. But you do know a problem is easily solved when you kill the brains behind it. So pls, Nik or Elijah, pls kill Marcel and stop hesitating. Keep crying marcel, your stupid plans will keep killing your friends. Diego is next
Old 04-16-2014, 11:27 AM
Moderator Manager

YW

^ Poor Diego, Flora
Good to hear that Klaus didn't suck in the episode
Old 04-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked last nights epi, loved Elijah as always!

Davina and Josh scenes were awesome! I love when those two have scenes together and now she can make Josh a daylight ring thanks to Klaus

Only thing was the ending, very predictable I called that as soon as the show was just a thought and not even airing yet
Old 04-16-2014, 06:15 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature88 (View Post)
Kind of trying to figure out Hayley. Haven't really been crazy about her ever since the "gun scene." Hoping things will change.
Agreeing with this. After this epi, I like her more than I did, but still...

Klaus was good. I was a bit worried when it opened with him painting.

I'm sorry, but there's no way Elijah would have NOT killed Marcel. It really bugs me when things don't make sense, or characters do something out of character.

I don't really understand Klaus's interest in Cami, or even what purpose she and her uncle serve in the plot anymore.

But overall, it was a very good episode!
Old 03-27-2018, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked this episode, even though I don't have a whole lot to say about it...

Marcel standing up for Cami was sweet. But him constantly getting involved in the vampire drama is so annoying. Why are they allowing him to live? I was glad Elijah killed is friend.

I like Genevieve fine but I cant tolerate Monique much longer, girl needs to die, she's just annoying.

I wish that Genevieve and Cami were able to be friends for real. It's too bad she's letting Klaus' betrayal sway her.

Klaus' face after hearing Marcel and Cami slept together... I was glad that Klaus told Cami about Kieron most likely dying and that it was his fault.

Hayley pisses me off going back to Jackson for everything.

I loved when Elijah said he rejected every feeling he's had for Hayley out of respect for Klaus but that now he is not doing that anymore.
Old 04-11-2018, 08:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Phoebe Tonkin

Elijah letting his feelings out here was amazing!

{taek su mi sun}