Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2013, 08:18 PM
New Fan

Damon trying to kill katherine, once again proved that her view about the world is true, one must always look out for themselves. Cause the one person she could trust to (not protect)atleast not harm her, the one she sacrificed her freedom for, tried to kill her. Her love for the salvatore brothers is unconditional, it doesnt change with what they do or what happens, at the end she still loves them, its theirs that's not true. They tricked her.
Old 11-03-2013, 05:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid-struck (View Post)
Damon trying to kill katherine, once again proved that her view about the world is true, one must always look out for themselves. Cause the one person she could trust to (not protect)atleast not harm her, the one she sacrificed her freedom for, tried to kill her. Her love for the salvatore brothers is unconditional, it doesnt change with what they do or what happens, at the end she still loves them, its theirs that's not true. They tricked her.
Damon fooled her, and she'll trick him in return. Twist, parry, dodge and all that, it's just a game with very high stakes. Katherine has a very healthy world view in general; everyone looks out for themselves, and nothing should be taken personally. I just really admire her for her boundless optimistic outlook on things despite everything that has happened to her. Definitely my favourite female character of all time, and Nina portrays her so well.
Old 11-03-2013, 07:25 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid-struck (View Post)
I know I am so disappointed in Damon, for lack of better terms. Actually, I'm pissed at him. I'm pissed and disappointed. She gave up her freedom for him! And he just kills her without even hesitating. I mean, really Damon??? So upsetting.

And I also wonder that too, NewOCfan, if had Katherine mentioned her daughter, maybe Elena would have stopped it. I don't think it would have stopped Damon, considering he was completely erratic and heartless at that moment -- but it might have made Elena stop it.
Old 11-05-2013, 10:06 PM
Absolute Fan

I just had a theory. What if the cure made Katherine literally cured of vampires and not just vampirism? As in she can't die from a vampire, much like how the Gilbert rings kept you alive after dying from the death of someone supernatural? That makes the most sense to me. Amara stayed dead after she was cured but that's because Qestsiyah killed her. I figured at first maybe Katherine needs to be killed by that knife the guy possessing Matt possesses since there's something special about it and maybe that's why it's important. Either one of these things could be true. Or not.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 11-06-2013, 02:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Well I think the knife has something to do with Silas, considering that the Travelers are enemies of Silas right? Or perhaps I just simply don't want anything that can actually kill my favourite character .
Old 11-06-2013, 04:46 PM
Absolute Fan

She's like the Joker of The Vampire Diaries. She shouldn't ever die. In a way, like the Joker and Batman, Elena and the gang and Katherine kind of need each other. And frankly they seem to always have had that thing going on where they seem to need each other for different reasons.

"You spit on me!" "You were choking me - I didn't mean to spit on you, darling." - Rachel Bilson and Ben McKenzie
Old 11-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well she's a lot clever than the Joker in a lot of ways . And I fully agree that she should never die, just like how Damon should never be killed off either. The show needs both Katherine and Damon to balance out all the constant 'I need to be a good person' attitude from Elena, Caroline and Stefan !
Old 11-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

►Katherine Pierce | Girl On Fire

Source

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 11-07-2013, 04:13 PM
Elite Fan

Great vid! Thanks for sharing.

Tonight we are going to find out if Kat is still human or a vampire again.
Old 11-07-2013, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

She can't be a vampire when she wasn't fed vampire blood. Plus it's possible she can never be a vampire again.

Old 11-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, I'm not okay. But I'll get better.

http://channelmoderngifs.tumblr.com/...herine-in-5x06
It was nice to see Caroline and Katherine working together - so different from S2 when Katherine used to threaten Caroline to gather information for her.

I wonder what's up w/ Katherine and why she's turning gray and losing her teeth.

Quote:
the one she sacrificed her freedom for, tried to kill her. Her love for the salvatore brothers is unconditional, it doesnt change with what they do or what happens, at the end she still loves them, its theirs that's not true. They tricked her.
She has tricked and almost got Damon killed in S2. Remember when she didn't tell him that if he tried to use the dagger to kill Elijah, he would die? They take after each other TBH. I wasn't upset by it.

Villanelleღ

Kem (Tumblr)

Last edited by naturellebella; 11-07-2013 at 10:35 PM
Old 11-08-2013, 03:07 AM
Elite Fan

I kinda like Katherine and Caroline working together!

Diana
Old 11-08-2013, 03:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

me too,i really enjoyed it,better than I expected how they were able to fool others

im confused why she is aging? was it a side affect to silas feeding on her

this life is sparkling {}
Old 11-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Maybe she's kind of decaying. Maybe she really did die in a way but was able to live because the cure for vampirism was in a way a cure for death by a vampire? I'm totally lost now.

I blame Damon for all of this if she's getting closer to dying.

Old 11-08-2013, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

could be I guess we will have to see,i was enjoying her being human,i don't want her gone

this life is sparkling {}