Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That was an awful storyline
Old 11-16-2016, 06:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
I love re-watching their season 5 scenes, when they teamed up to save everyone from the other side. That's when I first liked the idea of Bonenzo.
This was also when I first saw potential. They should have started developing something sooner instead of all those lame storylines they did with Enzo.
Old 11-16-2016, 11:26 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaBelle (View Post)
This was also when I first saw potential. They should have started developing something sooner instead of all those lame storylines they did with Enzo.
Right? The Sarah thing and then the creepy Lily love was just a mess. They should have developed Bonnie and Enzo sooner.
Old 11-16-2016, 05:22 PM
Master Fan

Bonnie/Enzo probably could've used more development, but there's a great risk that by starting the relationship in season 5 or 6, the writers would have ruined them by now.
Old 11-16-2016, 06:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That's true
Old 11-16-2016, 08:55 PM
Loyal Fan

Yeah, definitely true. I feel like since it's the last season and they get to wrap everything up, Bonenzo can actually be endgame and possibly engaged since they've been hinting at it. But if they had developed them seasons ago, they would be ruined by now like Jewelstone said. Honestly, I am all about the slow buildup and it's usually the reason I end up shipping certain couples, but Enzo and Bonnie just worked so well together despite them being kind of thrown together. I don't think the writers had any intention of doing this since they had him have a thing with Caroline and gave him random story lines but Michael and Kat bring so much chemistry to their scenes, they ended up being one of the best couples the show has had (and they've definitely had a ton).

I'm getting so anxious and excited for Friday's episode! Hopefully they'll have enough scenes to hold me over for no new episodes for 2 weeks after that, lol.
Old 11-17-2016, 06:14 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Bonnie/Enzo probably could've used more development, but there's a great risk that by starting the relationship in season 5 or 6, the writers would have ruined them by now.
how sad is it that despite wanting more of a ship we enjoy we would rather not have them fleshed out because we don't trust the writers?
Old 11-17-2016, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
how sad is it that despite wanting more of a ship we enjoy we would rather not have them fleshed out because we don't trust the writers?
So damn sad. In the early years, I thought every relationship on the show (from the main love triangle to the backburner friendships) had potential. Nowadays, Bonenzo and Baroline are the only pairings I tune in for and I constantly worry they will be destroyed within the next 12 episodes.
Old 11-18-2016, 06:35 AM
Elite Fan

Basically . I keep thinking they have a very limited amount of time so how much damage could they do...and then I think Tyler . No one is safe.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:22 AM
Master Fan

TVD Parallels // 7x22 & 8x02 // Bonenzo trying to protect each other by not thinking of the other.
Old 11-18-2016, 10:32 AM
Loyal Fan

^ Love that gif set so much. Also, loved Enzo's response to Bonnie's no. "I'm going to pretend like that didn't hurt." And Bonnie's reaction to Enzo just staring to the side.
Old 11-18-2016, 07:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

They're back
Old 11-19-2016, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

I love them and was happy she got him back, but I was not into her willingly burn herself alive hoping that would get him back . That was too much for me.
Old 11-19-2016, 01:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Their scenes remain the only saving grace about this season for me. I'm glad enzo's humanity is back. It's weird to me how easily Sybil let him go but Damon can't seem to get away?

Also how cute was this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane eyes (View Post)
I love them and was happy she got him back, but I was not into her willingly burn herself alive hoping that would get him back . That was too much for me.
I think she was confident it wouldn't go that far tbh. Yes it was an extreme way to call his bluff but I mean he would've died too and I don't think she was trying to kill them then the whole thing would've been pointless lol

Last edited by Beautifulsky; 11-19-2016 at 01:52 PM
Old 11-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Master Fan

Bonenzo Moments // 8x05 // I’m never leaving + The kissing streak continues