Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Loyal Fan

Oh unpopular opinion I see but I actually liked his hair in this episode better then before. And while I already loved the idea of Kennett because of all the fanfics that pair them together, the eyesex in the hallway made me a shipper.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 01-20-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved that he was in After School Special. Even though he was shown in the promo, I thought it was gonna be one of those moments that the promo department threw in there to throw us off, like he was gonna show up, but not in the first episode of the year. Like you, Inge, I actually didn't mind his hair in the episode. I was just glad he was back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
I never thought of why they put them together, but this make a lot of sense, they really are little and cute.
I don't have any reason for thinking Kol/Bonnie would make a cute but interesting ship. I've just read way too many fanfictions where they're together that it's the norm for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gumdrops (View Post)
Did anyone else think he looked freakishly like Elijah when he first pops up in the eppie?

I was like, yay, it's Elijah, but then I realized it wasn't.
The casting department did a wonderful job of casting Nathaniel and Daniel as brothers. They do look very much like they were separated at birth.

For a moment, I thought the same thing as you. Oh, what a mind-frell it was for that moment!

X

Last edited by rocky845; 01-20-2013 at 12:39 PM
Old 01-21-2013, 09:55 AM
Master Fan

^ I didn't think they were going to be so mean and not give us Kol.

» Bella
Old 01-21-2013, 11:36 AM
Elite Fan

I was so happy to see Kol again. I hope he gets to stay for more episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
And while I already loved the idea of Kennett because of all the fanfics that pair them together, the eyesex in the hallway made me a shipper.
I think Bonnie had more chemistry with Kol in that small hallway scene than with all of her love interests combined.
Old 01-21-2013, 11:57 AM
Master Fan

^ Agreed. And it was so good to see her acting like a normal teenager, checking out the hot guy. I hope they have more scenes.

» Bella
Old 01-25-2013, 05:02 AM
Master Fan

Absolutely loved him in this ep! Especially when he was compelling Damon He's so cute.
Old 01-25-2013, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I love that we have gotten him in two back-to-back episodes, and next week is gonna make it three in a row.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilicat (View Post)
^ Agreed. And it was so good to see her acting like a normal teenager, checking out the hot guy. I hope they have more scenes.
It looks like they will have one scene in next episode, but I don't know if it's what you're hoping for.

I'm really not liking that their plan now is to kill Kol. WTH? Sure he hasn't exactly been an angel in the first two episodes of the year, but is that the only solution? He just came back, and now they wanna kill him? And to what end? What's to be gained by killing him and every vampire that came from his bloodline when it's only gonna matter worse if they succeed? It's just gonna end badly for everyone involved.

“I prefer more intimate gatherings.”
X

Last edited by rocky845; 01-25-2013 at 06:46 AM
Old 01-26-2013, 12:53 AM
Absolute Fan

How is it that the only person in Mystic Falls who is actually sane and using their brains is the supposed reckless psychopathic Original vampire? I mean really...is everyone just so stupid and blinded by their need for cure that they don't even see sense in what Kol's trying to warn them and prevent?

I love Kol, I have always loved Kol, he's a refreshing sight after seasons of endless mopey vampires in this town who makes sad faces and cry over everything...Kol is actually pro-active and getting stuff done - which is more than what i can say about most characters on this show...

and of course the one making the most sense is the one they want to kill...honestly, it just puzzles me that no one seems to be thinking that waking up an ancient immortal being who's gonna wreck havoc isn't a good idea? I mean, I thought they were suppose to be the good guys and be all compassionate and think about protecting the world...yet all lately about this cure is simply for their own selfish purposes...and the supposed bad guy actually is more caring about what will happen to the world than the protagonists of the show...how sad....

Kol is so sassy though, and he's precious - completely crazy and I can see why Klaus was concerned and almost afraid when Elijah first threatened to undagger Kol - but really I think underneath Kol's ruthless demeanor is the little brother who's lonely and just wants his family together, you can really see that shred of his vulnerability and humanity in the scenes with Rebekah and Klaus - Kol really does care about this family but if you think about it, Rebekah/Klaus/Elijah all had each other, Finn was a loner, which left Kol alone and being the outsider - he's the kid brother that no one seems to ever listen or pay attention to and it just makes me feel so sad about him because he's really just trying to save his family but no one seems to care to listen to him - that scene of Klaus and Rebekah standing on one side while Kol's at the door, it just paints such a clear picture...Kol is alone...his siblings have each other and he's not in their circle...poor thing...

I bet once this whole Silas mess starts, they're all gonna realize that Kol was right all along and he'll get to say "I told you so" for everyone not listening and being stupid...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-26-2013, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^

You make some very excellent points.

I don't know what's gonna happen, but I do know one thing. I am gonna be boiling mad if they kill Kol.

X
Old 01-27-2013, 07:53 AM
Elite Fan

Nate tweeted this pic yesterday:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
How is it that the only person in Mystic Falls who is actually sane and using their brains is the supposed reckless psychopathic Original vampire? I mean really...is everyone just so stupid and blinded by their need for cure that they don't even see sense in what Kol's trying to warn them and prevent?
The last episodes have showed us that the group wants the cure so bad that they don't consider the dangers that may come with it and that innocent people might get hurt.

I think Kol is completely right about Silas. And if they wake Silas he's probably the only one who has some knowledge about him and wants to take him down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryceLarkinFanForever (View Post)
I love Kol, I have always loved Kol, he's a refreshing sight after seasons of endless mopey vampires in this town who makes sad faces and cry over everything...Kol is actually pro-active and getting stuff done - which is more than what i can say about most characters on this show...
This is one of the main reasons why I love Kol. He acts like a vampire and he gets things done. Now that I think about it we have never seen his vampire face.
Old 01-27-2013, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

I love him more and more every episode, he's the only one using his head, I'll laugh forever when they find out about Silas and realize that Kol was right all this time. Now, if they kill him, I'll me mad, really, really mad!

» Bella
Old 01-27-2013, 10:16 AM
Elite Fan

They can't kill him. I refuse to even think about it. They can dagger him all they want but he can't die
Old 01-27-2013, 10:35 AM
Master Fan

^ I chose daggered Kol over staked Kol any day of the week, I just don't want completely a Koless world.

» Bella
Old 01-31-2013, 07:27 PM
Absolute Fan

And the worst has happened...all because of the selfishness and stupidity of the main characters who can't even bother to use logical thought...

Now I only hope Silas returns and kills their loved ones and Kol can say "I told you so" and throw egg on their faces...

JEFFREY MACE|PATRIOT
Old 01-31-2013, 07:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Count me among the people who`s very sadden by Kol meeting the true death. I was holding out hope that he would be daggered, but instead TPTB decided to kill him off. The show will be less exciting now without Kol, who i was having a greater appreciation for in the last few episodes. I really am going to miss seeing him. Plus i hope that Nate will move on to some bigger and better things soon, because he has shown his excellent talent as Kol in the last couple of seasons and it would be great to see him in some movies and/or have his own show soon.