Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2011, 01:22 PM
Total Fan

you are welcome. What's up with you today?
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-18-2011, 02:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Oooh - OT, but I love your new icon, Sky! It's gorgeous!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 02:42 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punkrocker (View Post)
Oooh - OT, but I love your new icon, Sky! It's gorgeous!

Thank you. I am pretty proud of wearing it even if my friend Monique is the one who made it. I love twilighty colors in general and Bonnie's profile in that scene was lovely.
"Love itself is what is left over when being in love has burned away, and this is both an art and a fortunate accident. Your mother and I had it, we had roots that grew towards each other underground, and when all the pretty blossoms had fallen from our branches we found that we were one tree and not two."
Old 11-18-2011, 03:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySamuelle (View Post)

Thank you. I am pretty proud of wearing it even if my friend Monique is the one who made it. I love twilighty colors in general and Bonnie's profile in that scene was lovely.
Well let her know it's beautiful!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 03:24 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
you are welcome. What's up with you today?
I haven't been up to much today. Been taking it easy and staying inside since we got a big cold front yesterday. I'm probably going to try and make more art over the weekend.

And to get OT also, seconded on the icon. Good choice for a Bamon icon (I did enjoy that scene and how they felt like an old married couple almost. )
Old 11-18-2011, 03:28 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Well let her know it's beautiful!
Okay.

Someday i'll find the verve to make my dream icon with my ALL three dream TVD ships (JA/BD/SE) in one magical gif sequence.

Until then, i try to settle for one ship par icon.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:29 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Okay.

Someday i'll find the verve to make my dream icon with my ALL three dream TVD ships (JA/BD/SE) in one magical gif sequence.

Now that sounds like an awesome icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
I haven't been up to much today. Been taking it easy and staying inside since we got a big cold front yesterday. I'm probably going to try and make more art over the weekend.

And to get OT also, seconded on the icon. Good choice for a Bamon icon (I did enjoy that scene and how they felt like an old married couple almost. )
More Janna art, I hope??

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 03:36 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Okay.

Sounds like a good icon to me.

Quote:
More Janna art, I hope??
Yes, most likely more Janna art. And I'll also upload the one I made yesterday to DA this weekend and post the link for the full sized version, which isn't much larger, but hey, it's the thought that counts.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:37 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSlash (View Post)
thank you a lot of people were saying that about that scene. Me included.

I wish i had some time to make some Janna art... or Janna fic for the TVD comment ficathon ON lj... BUT COLLEGE DEMANDS MY ATTENTION.

I should not even be here now because i got still loads and loads of stuff to study. Urgh. Exams are a depressing ordeal, especially when they get in the way of fangirling.
Old 11-18-2011, 03:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
thank you a lot of people were saying that about that scene. Me included.

I wish i had some time to make some Janna art... or Janna fic for the TVD comment ficathon ON lj... BUT COLLEGE DEMANDS MY ATTENTION.

I should not even be here now because i got still loads and loads of stuff to study. Urgh. Exams are a depressing ordeal, especially when they get in the way of fangirling.
BAD EXAMS! FANGIRLING IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT! Maybe after they're over you can make some Janna art or fic? That would be awesome!

I'm currently working on a TVD AU, but I want to write some Janna one-shots, too, but for some reason I'm having a difficult time. Oy. Though I did write a S1 Christmas themed ficlet the other day, which I was happy with. Going to wait until after Thanksgiving to actually post it though.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
BAD EXAMS! FANGIRLING IS SO MUCH MORE IMPORTANT! Maybe after they're over you can make some Janna art or fic? That would be awesome!

I'm currently working on a TVD AU, but I want to write some Janna one-shots, too, but for some reason I'm having a difficult time. Oy. Though I did write a S1 Christmas themed ficlet the other day, which I was happy with. Going to wait until after Thanksgiving to actually post it though.
I hope i am more inspured and relaxed when they are over. I'll really like to write something for Janna.

Last time i wrote them, it was in a multi-ship fic I must still finish... (two chapters and it will be over, but I count picking it up again during Chrismas break).

You can read it here if you want:

Sacred Geometry Chapter 1: Prologue, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's post Season 2, and it involves Vampire Jeremy going ruthlessly after a way to resurrect Anna ... while the fic is classified as B/D, Katherine and Jeremy get just as much space.

I have great plans for the new chapter, which will include major Janna, but i had not any time to write it in ages...

But i'll remedy. Soon.
Here's the cover art:

Old 11-18-2011, 04:12 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
I hope i am more inspured and relaxed when they are over. I'll really like to write something for Janna.

Last time i wrote them, it was in a multi-ship fic I must still finish... (two chapters and it will be over, but I count picking it up again during Chrismas break).

You can read it here if you want:

Sacred Geometry Chapter 1: Prologue, a vampire diaries fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It's post Season 2, and it involves Vampire Jeremy going ruthlessly after a way to resurrect Anna ... while the fic is classified as B/D, Katherine and Jeremy get just as much space.

I have great plans for the new chapter, which will include major Janna, but i had not any time to write it in ages...

But i'll remedy. Soon.
Here's the cover art:

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n...01/SGCOVER.jpg
Ooooh, that sounds awesome! I'm going to check that out now! I hope you're able to get inspired to finish it after your exams are over!! I do love Katherine, Janna, and Bamon!

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:19 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Ooooh, that sounds awesome! I'm going to check that out now! I hope you're able to get inspired to finish it after your exams are over!! I do love Katherine, Janna, and Bamon!

Cool. Let me know what you think of it... i am absoluterly determined to finish it, even if it takes rereading whole the thing from the first chapter.

And on this note, i'll warn that you might find the beginning a little creepy. But in a good way i hope.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:

Cool. Let me know what you think of it... i am absoluterly determined to finish it, even if it takes rereading whole the thing from the first chapter.

And on this note, i'll warn that you might find the beginning a little creepy. But in a good way i hope.
I definitely plan to review - I might just wait and review after I catch up, but I'll be sure to give you feedback! I love getting reviews, so I try to do it often for other people.

And I love creepy! Hahaha, I've got a few creepy parts in my TVD AU so far, and way more to come.

Icon by NightSlash
tumblr
Old 11-18-2011, 04:26 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
I definitely plan to review - I might just wait and review after I catch up, but I'll be sure to give you feedback! I love getting reviews, so I try to do it often for other people.

And I love creepy! Hahaha, I've got a few creepy parts in my TVD AU so far, and way more to come.
Wonderful. I'll give a read to your AU when you post it. I never gave a thought to Katerina/Mikael but i might be intrigued now you brought it up. And i will review as well, of course.